What are science's tipps for getting a clear and smooth face?

What are science's tipps for getting a clear and smooth face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

belt sander

See a doctor

try bleach

Plenty of soy and my hormones of course x3

Drink less pop/soda/coke

Natural diet and stress free mindset/environment

bump

>Natural diet
kys

Benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid

Nice sage newfag

I got an almost clean face after I stopped eating rice

Drink Soy Lent

>youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

Carrots and cold showers

>soy boy meme
Fuck off back to /pol/

Motherfucker, if you want to overstimulate some use something like addition of what is x^^2.

bump

wash your face? i don't understand this question.

Drink enough water

Stop trying to get a clear face. Seriously. Acne comes from an imbalance of bacteria and oil on your skin. By scrubbing your face with chemicals you are fucking up the microbiome on your face and causing acne. People get acne when they go through puberty, thats normal, and nothing needs to be done about it. If you constantly wash and scrub your face, your body produces extra oil to try to keep the skin moisturized. Bacteria feed on that oil and your immune system fights off the bacteria in your pores. This is what causes acne. If you stop trying to fight it, your body will stop producing excess oil, the bacteria will have nothing to eat, and the worst you will get is a single lone pimple every once in a great while, probably from eating lots of greasy food.

Non-soap facial cleanser, Benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, a moisturizer appropriate for your skin type, hyaluronic acid, argan oil if your skin is still dehydrated or dry, sunscreen, and mud masks 2x a week can help freshen the skin.

Ask Veeky Forums? I've heard they're supposed to know things.

My routine
>foaming cleanser
>blackhead liquid (works for everything)
>toner
>exfoliant (once per 2 days)
>snail gel
>vaseline

Why is my nose more oily than the rest of my face and dotted with white/blackheads? What are ways to deal with this that wouldn't leave a bunch of conspicuous holes behind?

Eat fresh fruit and veg
Wash face with mild antibacterial soap daily
Apply moisturiser daily
Avoid prolonged exposure to sun or cold