You will never be as happy with your accomplishments as this man is right now

>You will never be as happy with your accomplishments as this man is right now
How does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconbeat.com/2017/11/15/elon-musk-breaks-down-in-tears-while-describing-terrible-father-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pffffffft

guys look I launched a mostly successful and not very revolutionary rocket

>Elons accomplishments
>Footed by free gibs stolen from American taxpayers to launch a mildly alright, but not revolutionary rocket into orbit
>Numales and beta retards from Reddit praise him
>Elon lies about him being "private" despite wasting millions of taxpayer dollars to launch a fucking advertisment into orbit
Fuck this hack

Beautiful

>look i shitposted

>rapid reusability
>not revolutionary

biologist detected

>Elon lies about him being "private" despite wasting millions of taxpayer dollars to launch a fucking advertisment into orbit

not private, but privateer, at a fraction of the cost of other rockets

Proving yourself to be a brainlet. They aren't using taxpayer dollars, they simply have contracts with NASA for providing a service you fucking retard. Also that was a test launch - they had to launch something so they launched his car, who fucking cares? You wanted them to launch bricks instead? Kill yourself

At least I have a functional relationship with my father.

Musk's father abused him, and has killed people. Explains why Musk is deceiving people with his space shtick.

Look at all the bitter autists in this thread.

Good on you Musk. You're feeling feels very few humans will ever feel.

And well fucking deserved.

hey i have a great idea, let's rename Veeky Forums to /elon/ or /spacex/
I give 0 fucks about your teenage "my football team is better than yours" wars, fuck off to reddit

source? didnt know this

his biography

I feel happy for him and that's good to me.

siliconbeat.com/2017/11/15/elon-musk-breaks-down-in-tears-while-describing-terrible-father-report/

Christ, Muskrats are cringe worthy.

Is this him sending his dick pic into space?

Jeff pls go.

There is none except Musk breaking down into tears whenever his dad is mentioned, without ever being able to go into specifics. People who know both of them say that Elon is a carbon copy of his dad.

*with his employees' accomplishments

communist!

sleep tight, pupper

I have been on several occasions.

I wish to associate myself with these remarks.

If a wandering mod comes by, you want to do a /spacex/ eternal slef-pruning sticky or something, one thread of this would be plenty.

This
He just poured money, nothing was made by himself

*designed the falcon 1 himself*

odds that Musk puts the first man on Mars?

Musk, or SpaceX?

Also, do you accept that Musk and PRC are not the same entity?

Yeah, I'm sure he just told someone "hey, do all the planning and hiring that is required to develop a rocket and launch it to space and I will give you some money" and then just jerked off for the rest of the month.

ITT: salty teenage girls

Do you not understand how greentext works buddy?

what if Musk himself is he first is the first man on mars? that would be just poetic

i hope he sends himself into space and dies in an accident

elon does say he spends 80% of his time in the engineering pits at SpaceX. He is the end point for many a engineering decision, like making PICA in-house and other stuff

I experience the same feeling when I empty the thrash bin. Same with less in essence so I win.

musk vs bezos in a fistfight, who would win?