I want to become a millionaire

I want to become a millionaire.
Engineering, IT (with the goal of getting into AI) or economics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QC37VXrVNjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please tell me guys I need to choose my bachelor soon

Spinal surgeon or PhD in finance are the safer bets. Anything business or economics requires either great connections or luck.

Really if you got good enough and assuming you're in the US, even general surgery or any other surgery it's possible to make a mill if you don't take insurance and charge more to your rich clients you've built up.

Be Elon Musk
> Bsc in Physics
> Droupout Physics PhD at Stanford
> Started to work as Code Monkey
> Creates PayPal
> PayPal turn him Millionaire
> Founded Tesla Motors
> Become Billionaire
> Founded SpaceX
> Become a Meme
> SpaceX surpasses NASA
> Mars Exploration Meme becomes real
> $$ profit?

>great connections or luck
does nepotism help?
(((I)))'m part of the tribe

Nice one

first and/or third option. Ai? really?

that one is mandatory
charisma will also be of great help

If I was a millionaire then I could afford to pay prostitutes $10,000/hour when they usually charge any else $40 because fuck me.

While the douche Chads get any pussy they want for free

If you're one of ((them)) you will be fine.

Be careful though, from time to time they sacrifice ((their)) own people to release the tensions with the goyims

>If you're one of (((them))) you will be fine.
(((this)))

>If you're one of ((them)) you will be fine.

free with respect to federal reserve notes but it's not really free, and from my perspective $10,000/hour is cheaper

I am a Jew and I am very interested in killing all the other ones, or maybe paring it down to about 144,000. Also, the word Jew probably comes from the initials of my name: Jonathan Warren

>He thinks he can wagecuck his way into being anything but upper middle class or relatively affluent
You have to be an entrepreneur

and I think maybe, just maybe, the initial of my last name is also where something else religious comes from.

pic related, that's one T for me and two T's for T.T.

youtube.com/watch?v=QC37VXrVNjE

how do I do that?

If you care about money I would say learn a trade to earn money asap and start investing.

Invent something, patent it and hope people buy it, invest money into something (high risk), or try to start your own business, just to name a few.

or do something spectacular and become a highly regarded public figure in a position that usually attracts a decent amount money, certainly more than $0 and no wagecucking