Can someone explain to me how a laser works?

Can someone explain to me how a laser works?

All youtube videos are clickbait shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oUEbMjtWc-A?t=3m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heat electrons and focus the energy or some shit.

>Can someone explain to me how a laser works?
they just do mang

Works the same way light does

A real hot light comes out of a gun and goes " duew duew" and then kills or vaporizes what it hits n shit

Okay, so how does light work? Is it a particle or a wave?

both

*Mexican celebration music*

Laser is an acronym for Light Amplified Standard Emitted Radiation.
A laser is a hyper focused band of radiation

>not knowing how a certain real life thing operates
>go on an online Television & Film imageboard to find an answer
I applaud you OP

Also is that Mir or an early ISS?

>A real hot light comes out of a gun and goes " duew duew" and then kills or vaporizes what it hits n shit

You're an idiot... everyone knows that lasers go "Zap"

Photonic stimulation of atoms in an excitation matrix causes a secondary photonic emission that is amplified in one direction by a mirrored cavity comprised of a normal mirror and a partial mirror.

After several passes between the mirrors, the single wavelength light beam gains enough energy to pass the partial mirror and projects a beam or coherent light in an extremely narrow cone defined by the length of the excitation chamber.

That's a solid laser, there are several types of laser, for example, laser diodes, gas lasers, liquid lasers, free electron lasers, etc.... most of them work on simmilar principles to the solid laser, just with a different excitation medium, except for the free electron laser that uses a type of cyclotron radiation from rapid electron velocity changes to induce a specific wavelength photon emission.

Atoms emit and absorb light at particular frequencies. These correspond to the differences between energy states of electron orbitals.
Imagine one person after another climbing onto a diving board. They all have potential energy now since they're several meters above the pool.
One jumps and the vibration knocks all the other ones off the board at the same instant. They all fall in synchronization and make a heck of a splash when they hit.

If you heat up a LED element enough by running electricity through it, it will give off electromagnetic energy as a byproduct. Use a series of mirrors, one opaque, and the other slightly translucent so light can escape through it, sometimes they use lenses or different mirror shapes

Was that b8

Magic.

who is this magic?

J,K.Rowling, of course.

Can i eat him?

youtu.be/oUEbMjtWc-A?t=3m

yeah