Earth Does Not Move

Let’s stop and think for a moment, how all these theories about the Big Bang, formation of stars, galaxies, etc, are just theories. Can you tell me how you know the universe is not moving around the earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_relativity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_evolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_formation_and_evolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For us it is moving around us you nigger

>Can you tell me how you know the universe is not moving around the earth?
It is, from the perspective of the Earth, otherwise, it's not. Movement only exists relative to a reference frame and Earth is not the only reference frame. All physics works the same from any reference frame, so no frame is preferred over another.

What if I told you everything moves, but we don’t. You have nothing to debunk this, this is actually what Einstein himself sort of acknowledged.

What if i tell you about Earth rotation?

Easy. Its the force of the entire fabric of the universe rotating around us that creates this effect that modern science falsely identifies as earth rotation.

If you want to define the motion of the solar system in that way, sure, it's just not as elegant as defining the Sun as the centre so everything moves in nice ellipses.

No, the entire universe is moving around us, even the parts of it we don’t see, of course close to the nucleus of the universe is the solar system

To everything else, Earth moves. Why should I accept your reference frame while ignoring all others? There is nothing to "debunk" as you have not provided an argument in the first place.

To everything else, nothing moves.. nothing even exists. Consciousness doesn’t exist outside of living beings.
Why should I replace the natural instinct of the universe rotating around earth with the assumption that we are just on some rock that floats at huge speeds through the universe.

Right, I was just simplifying to the solar system as it's what we can most obviously see. You can define the Earth as the centre of rotation but it means that the planets all do weird loops whereas defining the Sun as the centre means everything moves in perfect ellipses. Which is more elegant?

The same obviously applies to greater scales like galactic rotation as well.

With respect to elegance, that is a matter of opinion
With respect to defining the center of the universe, the earth is the center of the universe, even if the sun is the center of the solar system

>With respect to defining the center of the universe, the earth is the center of the universe, even if the sun is the center of the solar system
If you want to call it that, sure. It doesn't really mean anything though.

Let me guess because you think it is non stagnant? Not true
Claiming the universe is not stagnant can only be done if you saw the end of the universe

>To everything else, nothing moves.. nothing even exists. Consciousness doesn’t exist outside of living beings.
I'm not talking about what inanimate objects see, I'm talking about reference frames.

>Why should I replace the natural instinct of the universe rotating around earth with the assumption that we are just on some rock that floats at huge speeds through the universe.
Why should we replace scientific facts with your naive intuition? That's what we've found by examining the orbits of other objects and by figuring out how physics works. Your naive intuition doesn't trump facts, and there is nothing "natural" about .

Don't know what you mean by stagnant. The universe just doesn't have a centre in the same way the surface of a sphere doesn't. If you want to just pick a spot and say that's the middle though, you can if you want.

Claiming the Earth is the center of the universe can only be done if you've seen the end of the universe. You are a hypocrite.

My claim cannot be disproven by facts and it is much more intuitive
Nice claim there packaged as a fact.
The universe is nothing else than a huge object, and objects have an end. Now that’s not an observable fact about the universe but neither is your claim an observable fact.
Humanity is at the center of the universe, this is intuition and you are going against that
This is the intuitive and positive assumption that everyone makes who is not brainwashed to believe modern scientists word for word

Confirmed, OP has an uncircumcised micropenis. The only way for him to maintain any self perceived dominance is to make unusual claims about the universe and attempt to discredit empirical evidence.

>My claim cannot be disproven by facts and it is much more intuitive
It is disproven by the principal of relativity, which all empirical observations so far have conformed too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_relativity

In fact, all you need to "disprove" your claim is to see that when you walk on the ground, the Earth is moving from your reference frame. Since you have given no reason why other frames of reference should be ignored, your claim fails.

>Humanity is at the center of the universe, this is intuition and you are going against that
Claiming humanity is at the center of the universe can only be done if you've seen the end of the universe.

I don’t give a damn what modern materialist scientists and their followers have to say, there is nothing that says the earth cannot be the center of the universe, simplest reason because science can’t find basic answers about the universe. (Without fancy made up stuff) Where did stars come from, how come galaxies look this way, how was the universe created, and much more of course. If you examine it with a non brainwashed view it all looks like, literally, mythology

>I don’t give a damn what modern materialist scientists and their followers have to say
Then why should anyone give a damn what you have to say? What have you done better than scientists? Hint: nothing. Your lack of self-awareness is alarmingly stupid.

>there is nothing that says the earth cannot be the center of the universe
There is nothing that says the tooth fairy doesn't exist. There's also nothing that says it does.

>simplest reason because science can’t find basic answers about the universe.
If science can't, you certainly can't.

>Where did stars come from
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_evolution

>how come galaxies look this way
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_formation_and_evolution

>how was the universe created
How do you know it was created?

>If you examine it with a non brainwashed view it all looks like, literally, mythology
Yes, what you are peddling does indeed look like mythology.

Why does the earth move relative to the cosmic microwave background radiation then?

>just a theory

This is the sure sign of a troll, do not feed.

Sage goes in some number of fields.

And here I thought that the Flat Earthers were as stupid as I'd ever see on Veeky Forums

Only surprised the OP hasn't taken the next logical step.
If we can't prove the Earth isn't the unmoving center of the universe, I expect him to argue that the Earth (and therefore the entire cosmos) is centered around HIM!

>I don’t give a damn what modern materialist scientists and their followers have to say

Then you are on the wrong board.