ITT: We give engineers that much needed reality check

Give it to them, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topological_order#Applications
youtube.com/watch?v=WGlvk-gmQCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aww, what's wrong, did Chad the engineer fuck your chinese lab partner while you were too busy barely making minimum wage working a dead end physics job?

But it's OK you chose a shitty major because not everything is about money right?

Ying Lee just didn't want my pink meat, that's all.

CompSci: Autistic person who will go on 2 week sprees of never talking to someone.

Software Engineers: At least those losers love each other (all male field tho lmao)

As Elementary Math Teachers
vs University Math Professors

Lmao triggered af.

Why do the people who simply apply the rigourisly proved theorems that mathematicians and physicists discover always get so butthurt at this joke?

>Engineers on suicide watch

The smell of insecurity seeps out of my screen as I read this. You must be worried that a physics degree can easily transition to an engineering career or other careers and result in "chad the engineer" looking his job

*Loosing

reality check to engineers, that is fun

the sad truth is Engineers take you shitty theories and build playstations and weapons and say hey show appreaciation to those scientist they deserve it and you get mad. Engineers are used to solve problems for everybody so your problems with Engineers are not different, show people some love you will be happier.

Why mathematicians hate any practical application?

Why mathematicians hate & become so mad & butthurt when scientists & engineers make any useful application of their math.

String Theory was probably created by a Butt Hurt pure mathematicians who hated their theories being used to anything useful.

So They create a complete useless theory as String Theory purely for keeping their Mental Masturbation.

why is it that mathematicians all get labeled as pure mathematicians?

Without engineering science is just another pointless branch of philosophy

2016's nobel prize was given to the 1st application of Topology to practical problems in Electrical Engineering
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topological_order#Applications

This probably caused a lot of Butthurt in Pure Mathematicians, who in general hate when their math is applied to anything useful.

A plumber can solve this. You can too, right?

>we
>give it to them, Veeky Forums
Can't do it yourself, you stupid faggot? Not your personal army, and not your friends either

ITT: Immense butt-hurt has been successfully generated.

>a physics degree can easily transition to an engineering career

nope. engineering is legally defined. your signature will not carry the sanction of the republic.

most engineering careers dont require licensing. that being said, physicists seriously overestimate how valuable they would be as engineers

>uses newton-raphson on quadratic equations
kek

I have unironically done this in a course

money is the only thing that doesn't make them feel like brainlets.

We get paid more because we actually turn our knowledge into something useful instead of jerking off into flasks to get published, lol.

>pic related, average science/math major

>herp derp it has to be useful

Spotted the child.

you tell em pajeet

>implying people who spend 6+ years and hundreds of thousands just to make zero impact on the world aren't the biggest manchildren
>implying intellectual masturbation is something to feel proud of

I went to a non-target school in Canada doing a degree in physics and now as my first job out of school i'm a software engineer at a big 4 making >150k in the bay area.

Degree's are fucking dumb, but comp-sci degrees that aren't really computer science but are really just "hey learn2code" are the on a whole other level of dumb.

I wouldn't even have finished my degree if I didn't need it to get a work visa, but if you're a comp-sci major paying tens of thousands to learn how to java and not talking about the topological properties of a deep neural net or something along those lines of funky and interesting, then what the fuck are you even doing.

Like you kids ever design anything

Nearly all the changes in architecture in the last three decades has been purely cosmetic

>architecture
This brainlet thinks architecture is worth advancing.

You conveniently left out nearly every other branch of engineering, champ.

>rigourisly proved theorems
Mathematicians usually only rigorously prove shit after engineers have been using it for decades, sweetie

>architecture
>engineering
All architecture is cosmetic, the engineer's job is to cobble it together.

>sweetieposting

I haven't seen this much bait-taking since I hid climate change and race-IQ threads. Good job, sci. I'm filtering engineer* now.

I like both

Pls stop fighting

Cringe

The 'Chad' engineer wasn't a Chad btw. It was a 'Chang' who fucked his lab partner.

The Chad Businessman fuck the Engineer
The Engineer fucks the Scientist
The Scientist fucks the Mathematician
The Mathematician fucks the Computer Scientist
The Computer Scientist is the bottom

This is the Veeky Forums meetup.

youtube.com/watch?v=WGlvk-gmQCE

cringe

Excited for the Meme Drive to eternally BTFO out of all scientists except engineers.

Not even a STEMfag, just excited to shitpost.

Source on that anime?