#genius

#genius

solve for what?

Funny XD ! Where is the upvote button ?

What the fuck is this question.

[eqn] \frac{1+n}{n} = \frac{1}{n} + 1 [/eqn]

The whole thing is stupid because this was never presented at a school - everything is made up by a brainlet. There is no question here to answer.

This is some normie level maths.
Sage.
In favor of more significant threads.

"Solve"
it's not even a question
clearly invented by some fucking normie who didn't even take math

could be solve for x in a real low-level class
I don't know many students writing that kind of stuff with multiple pen colors though

Doesn't even make sense if sin is a product.

some normie wrote that. You can tell because the way there's a hook at both ends of the 's' in six, and the 's' in stupid indicates that the same person wrote both the answer and the grade.

k = (1 + sin(x))/n
n*k = 1 + sin(x)
n*k - 1 = sin(x)
arcsin(n*k - 1) = x
Goddamn brainlets don't know how to solve for x.

It doesn’t say to do that.

And also looking at it further: your “teacher” doesn’t know how to use the equation maker in Microsoft word and literally created a line shape. This is not real.

Latex master race

The next step is to cross out the teacher's mark in the next homework's hand-in with "Your mark is incorrect. SEE ME!" and to prepare them for their own REAL schooling at the appropriate momemt.

I dunno maybe express in terms of x?
x=arcsin(kn-1)

there are 3 variables there. What exactly are they asking to solve for? this looks like something an american grade school teacher who never took calc would make up.

also a teacher who wrote "stupid" on a test to a student, especially a grade school or high school student, would be reprimanded immediately.

Probably someone made it up for the memes.

It's obviously fake but I think at that point the university would understand

It's an average value as n approaches infinity, and the answer is zero. k usually stands for a constant.

How the fuck parametrization is solving something, you fuck?

Is this the level of american education?

k usually stands for a second variable besides n actually. Why the fuck would you write k for a constant?
Also, absolutely no indication of lim->anything in the task.