Are you "white"? And very proud of being "white"? European or caucasian...

Are you "white"? And very proud of being "white"? European or caucasian? I'm going to tell you something you will not like.

It will hurt, initially, I must warn you of this! Everything you believed in will seem worthless, but then again, believing in things that don't exist is worthless. If you study the key findings in genetics over the last decade, you will learn that your pale, pink skin is a defect.

Its the result of complete failure of the melanin pigment genes to function. Your melanocytes are incapable of functioning. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23260521

These pigment genes did function well in your earliest ancestors, who left the African continent and ended up traveling to Europe. From reading related studies - and you can easily do these searches - these defective genes were introduced when your ancestors cross-bred with cave-apes.

- Yes. Your pale pink skin is the result of your ancestors mating with higher apes. Cave dwelling higher apes (neanderthals).

The introduction in this study puts it in words, in a nice, politically correct way: academic.oup.com/mbe/article/31/8/1994/2925824

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28890534
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19391204
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18650849)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26351665)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22099691
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27839976
nature.com/articles/nature12960
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26451479
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27429943
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18392143
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/372/1724/20160349
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20374726
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19710684
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/31/8/1994/2925824
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a2d7/85edd7aa61b7ba51355053cc61d8b924fe35.pdf
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/PifferIntelligence2015.pdf
theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/10/cheddar-man-changed-way-we-think-about-ancestors
abroadintheyard.com/20-physical-traits-inherited-from-neanderthal/
atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

According to archeologists, this took place in the geographic are of the modern Spain, in Europe, estimates varying between 35000 years to just 7 thousand years in the latest studies.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28890534 (later)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19391204 (earlier)

There are further dysfunctions in your "pale pink" genome, but you can look into it later yourself, if you are such a superior breed, can't you? (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18650849)

After "fucking around" with "bunch of cave-apes", the traveling groups then settled down to practice agriculture within Europe. Some later returned towards the Levant, Asia and even back into Africa. (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26351665)

You are a a mutt, a freak of nature, a mutant: "white".

It's not fashionable to write this in ordinary, plain english. It is not acceptable within scientific publications to spell this out. Instead its called "an adaptation" or other things :) And thats so much more politically correct, but it remains the same.

But this is what the scientific studies spell out. Its not cool, neither the european public nor their descendants will ever want to hear/read this.

But its the scientific truth, from sequenced genes. Something that doesn't lie.

You cannot refute this. You cannot argue this. You can repeat the studies, and you will end up with the same result.

See also these for more studies related this
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22099691
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27839976
nature.com/articles/nature12960
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26451479
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27429943
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18392143
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/372/1724/20160349

PS. You might want to learn to enjoy your skin cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20374726
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19710684

Fuck off. As long as the IQ stats exist race realists will have all the evidence they need to feel superior.

You seem confused. IQ is the result of education.

This is a known.

Thats just evidence of slavers gaining economic upper hand.

Then again, a mutie would be more fierce at trying to dominate those without the handicap?

Just like you attempt to compensate for your inferiority complex with this IQ bs. :)

Well this is just my conjecture at behaviour and has nothing to with genetics that are not up to interpretation, little mutt.

Are you OP? You have completely lost me. But race realists will claim IQ is hard-wired in your DNA, and that's what makes people with white skin mentally superior.

>IQ is the result of education.

One could suppose that a lacking moral or empathy gene was also inherited while early europeans mated with cave-apes.

Leading to things like slavery and inquisition and witch hunting.

>Leading to things like slavery and inquisition and witch hunting.
Exists world-wide

>moral or empathy gene
lol

Some also claim that the earth is flat. 0 evidence.

Theres a quantitative difference when a whole cultures practice wholesale slavery (europeans), versus when some individuals within culture practice slavery (others).

You're really dumb. The transatlantic slave trade just happened to be the biggest operation, but ethnic-based slavery has existed world-wide for most of history.

> dumb etc 13-year olds vernacular

I understand that the OP has really hit a nerve.

I'd wager its something that most will need several weeks to deal with, until the denial resides.

After all, its not like you learn your ancestors fucked with apes every day.

Ah, you're a /pol/ false-flagger. It all makes sense now.

And I created over a hundred scientific studies in the PubMed and NCBI databases, too?

Relax, and take a break. Then revisit the linked studies at your own pace.

Once the

> denial

resides, you can start engaging the fact that europeans inherited their pale pink skin from cave apes they mated with, and try to see what that means for you, personally.

Attacking me will not change these genetics publications.

Still using /pol/ logic in the opposite direction. Please leave without making a fuss. Nobody is denying the publications. I was arguing about your empathy gene and slavery claim. I was also arguing the resiliency of the white superiority complex. Again, not your linked publications. You keep getting off-track.

You were misdirecting this thread. /pol/ has nothing to do with this. Neither does your personal denial.

You keep claiming that I deny your material. This is /pol/ tactics to avoid nuanced discussion.

>Your pale pink skin is the result of your ancestors mating with higher apes. Cave dwelling higher apes (neanderthals).

The introduction in this study puts it in words, in a nice, politically correct way: >academic.oup.com/mbe/article/31/8/1994/2925824

The study you posted does not use the word ape at all.
Which sentence says or implies that caucasians and mongoloids, since you must also be talking about east asians and people of the middle east and north africa and not just europeans, gained lighter skin than subsaharan africans from breeding with cave dwelling apes?

>It's not fashionable to write this in ordinary, plain english. It is not acceptable within scientific publications to spell this out. Instead its called "an adaptation" or other things :) And thats so much more politically correct, but it remains the same.
If it wasn't an adaptation then why would it have spread throughout the whole of non-subsaharan africa?
A coincidence according to you?

Teenagers of subsaharan african ethnicity score on average more than 15 points lower than teenagers of european ethnicity even when both samples are comprised of adoptees who were adopted as babies by affluent white parents in minnesota.

Why is it that black people are much less intelligent on average than white people even when you control for their upbringing and environment?
pic related and source
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a2d7/85edd7aa61b7ba51355053cc61d8b924fe35.pdf
Since you have controlled for environment to such a high degree,the most likely explanation is that the allele distribution of subsaharan africans has much lower allele frequencies of genes which benefit intelligence.
This matches up GWAS studies on intelligence which finds that subsaharan africans have much much lower % of people who possess alleles known to benefit intelligence.
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/PifferIntelligence2015.pdf

Blacks are genetically inferior when it comes to intelligence.

The whole debate boils down to this question: why niggers are on average borderline retards?

> denial

Maybe it just seems that way to cave-ape-fuckers?

Then why we never see niggers on the same level of Newton, Gauss, Euler, von Neumann, Rāmānujan, Grothendieck, Itō etc. All races produce geniuses in math and physics. Except niggers.

You won't see them, because of confirmation bias and lack of sufficient skills prevents you from even trying to find them.

> denial
> compensating: my skin pigment defect makes me special

A huge number of factors have been found to affect IQ. So the answer is: a huge number of factors.

Yes, a huge number of hours spend on education.

This has nothing to do with color. Many famous mathematicians were dark-skinned Indians.
Now, since I'm unable to find the nigger geniuses, maybe you can show me one.

I agree, your skin has absolutely no color pigment in it.

It is therefore understandable that you personally experience

> denial

I'm not that guy but both circumstances and a euro-centric view of history have contributed to the lack of blacks.

Just take a quick look at ones who have actually achieved great things, like John Michell, Daniel Hale Williams, or George Washington Carver. Now look at the ridiculous circumstances they had to overcome to even get there.

>not taking pride in everything that you are

Is this the famous Russian troll farm posts I've been reading so much about?

Yes, certainly the russians have infiltrated PubMed.

I suppose people like you are also proud of their skin cancer, strokes and other genetic defects :DDDD

> denial galore

>euro-centric view of history

Only rabid post-modernists have the nerve to use this term. We have a lot of history of science on India, Persia, Japan, China etc.

>John Michell, Daniel Hale Williams

Not niggers

And remeber that very poverty and lack of access to education are not excuses. E.g. George Green and Rāmānujan.

Correction: extreme poverty

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yes, certainly you would have learned to write without years of schooling, because of your extra special

> skin pigment defect snowflaek

>Some poor people had academic success, that means there cannot be a correlation between wealth and academic success
Are you REALLY this dumb?

well you certainly haven't.

As a tangent, would you ever have imagined that snowflakes can experience denial! Incredible

> special snowflaek's

lighter skin is better at absorbing D3 in low sunlight northern hemisphere

You see, not all white people are racists, so you're offending a whole group because of a couple of isolated groups that are in fact racists.
Another thing is, you might think that you're superior for such post, but you're just as racist as any stormfag out there. You're the same scum as them: both rather keep this bullshit racial war that leads to nothing instead of focusing on useful science results. Yes, sure, melanin is good for skin protection and the Europeans are a mix of "apes" and "humans", but that doesn't really matter nowadays. The fact that whites built the most high functioning civilizations is still true (Sorry, but Europe is one of the most developed places in the world) and now we have medical treatments that make skin cancer look like a cold.
What am I trying to say with all of this? That absolutely nothing related to skin color matters today. You're not gonna fix anything by putting or removing pigment on the skin of anyone, nor such pigment is really necessary for anyone to live a healthy life today.
Humanity's problem today is poor education. Thanks to that, you and stormfags are dumbshits that post this kind of crap here and people out there have no way of fighting corruption or improving their countries. That's why we're fucked. Ignorance is preventing us all from evolving, not really a pigment that cover our skin.

There is, of course. But since many poor people became great scientists, it follows that poverty by itself does not necessarily imply a lack of academic success.

Therefore you cannot just explain away the lack of achievements of the niggers using poverty, since there are examples of poor individuals of all other races that became great scientists.

Takes a native to put some sense into things!

Your premise was shown incorrect 3 times.

Therefore it is logical that you are not logically motivated, but an emotionally.

I guess denial does that to a person.

>Your pale pink skin is the result of your ancestors mating with higher apes. Cave dwelling higher apes (neanderthals).

Not even a race realist, but you realize you're making a strong case that there actually IS a distinction between whites and non-whites, right?

Nah sorry my dude, most researchers will say it's 50/50 between environment and genes. I grew up in poverty with a shit education. When I took a test in 2nd grade, it was shown that I had an IQ of 148. I proceeded through high school easily becoming valedictorian (of a shitty rural school where I never missed a point.) Just finishing my undergrad in Physics and I've been accepted into Yale, UPenn, and Brown so far for their Physics PhD programs. My parents didn't go to college. This shouldn't have happened. It shouldn't have happened unless like my IQ shows, I am an actual genius.

>Your premise was shown incorrect 3 times.

Where? Are you really saying that George Washington Carver is the nigger equivalent of Gauss?

/pol/acks, feminazis, "black race warriors", they're all the same. They're all racist and sexist, but they'll always deny it and blame some other group.
>/pol/ blames jews and niggers
>feminazis blame men
>black race warriors blame whites
And this shit goes on forever until we collapse. Nothing really changes.

>iq
Not science.

I guess you didn't understand that we now *know* what the distinction between pale pink and brown skin is.

It's simply that the pale pink ones have a defective skin melanin gene, and their melanocytes are unable to make UV-shielding pigments.

Thats how unique of an snowflake the pink man is.

I guess you didn't understand that we now *know* what the distinction between pale pink and brown skin is.

It's simply that the pale pink ones have a defective skin melanin gene, and their melanocytes are unable to make pigments to protect skin cells from UV-radiation.

Thats how unique of an snowflake the pink man is.

PubMed is on to you:

those links only work if you are on the pubmed site. They do not work from other sites.

> the suppression campaign has begun

why have white people been superior and cucking everyone since forever

Wrong. Amerindians are superior to europeans.

Pale, pink skin came from the Neanderthals. But also a special type of cunning and aggressiveness, the sort necessary to conquer the New World and forge global empires.

It's this, and not necessarily intellect (which East Asians possess statistically more of) that probably sets white Europeans apart...ambition and a heightened level of ruthlessness.

Latino/Hispanic = White + Amerindian

>those links only work if you are on the pubmed site. They do not work from other sites.
nigger what

Well those higher apes must've been better than nogs, since
>whites = not retarded
>nogs = retarded
Nuff said, t-b-h.

dude did you know that evolution just fucks with organs and organelles and proteins constantly lmao

Wrong. The light skin gene from neanderthals doesn't affect humans.
Amerindians and east asians posses more neanderthal admixture than europeans. The light skin gene from east asians is different than the light skin gene from europeans.

>The light skin gene from neanderthals doesn't affect humans.

Neanderthals were humans. You don't need to be H. sapiens to be human.

British Ancestors had Dark Skin & Blue Eyes before mixing with the Neanderthals

Thats just, like, your personal conjecture, and unless you find scientific studies to support that, its just words

theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/10/cheddar-man-changed-way-we-think-about-ancestors

Incorrect.

The picture you included is from another theory, according to which BLUE EYES started about 7000 years ago.

Pigmentation of the skin and melanin genes have nothing to do with that.

Is this something you are capable of comprehending?

You thought skin color and eye color is determined by the same gene? :DDDD

Funny, because thats two separate genes. Like intellect or other properties, inherited separately from skin pigmentation genes, and therefore skin color is not an indication of anything but skin color. Not in humans, dogs, nor cave-apes.

The light skin gene came from the middle eastern zones. It spread all over europe.

The east asian light skin gene came from other places. And it appeared after Amerindians reached America in 25000BC, as Amerindians have brown dark skin.

Cheddar man had darker skin than europeans today, however we don't know with accuracy how dark...

All non-nigger humans have Neanderthal DNA.
abroadintheyard.com/20-physical-traits-inherited-from-neanderthal/

user, names and categorizations are irrelevant. See

...according to your one-man-research institute that has never done any research or gene sequencing.

Ok, I don't care about labels either.

Huh.

Cherrypicking? Denial? Sad.

You will end up learning very little, and getting that little fragment very wrong, too.

Why would I be proud of being white? We're one of the greatest races, meanwhile inferior niggers have to make retarded threads about our skin being a defect because niggers are literally retarded and they need to find ways of forgetting about the fact that they live in abject poverty, relying on handouts from white people

According to scientific research. Which part of what I said is wrong?

Wow such elegant forgery

The CIA could use a propagandist (professional liar) like you

Certainly all you say is true and therefore I and all the others who never completed secondary level education believe in you.

Pink skin is so great. because we love our defects! Yay skin cancer

You're just another retard who knows nothing about history and as such holds white people to a different standard to everyone else. How moronic do you have to be to claim that the one ethnic group that tried to abolish slavery is the most immoral, or that the group who give the most in foreign aid is the most immoral? Morons like you literally cannot think for yourself and all you can do is reply with retarded answers where you claim that it's worse when white people do it. If our ancestors fucked apes (obvious lie) then why are we so much better than you? Why do you rely on handouts from us? Why can't you support yourselves? Why do you have such power IQs?

You'll make it over the ice wall one day, user. One day.

>Mauritania
How did I miss this country through like 4 geography classes?
>Islamic country at highest incidence of slavery
imagine my shock

Maybe it seems that way to everyone with a functioning brain because nigger slow in abject poverty in every country they infest

imagine a concave-down parabola
that's like how reasonable your post was per word
look some people are racist to white people but that doesn't mean you have to be racist to other people

Actually stormfags exist because of retarded niggers like OP and it's about high time the soyboys started recognising this. If you get rid of the commies and subhumans there will be no stormfags

It's unreal how much West Africa evades the blame for slavery world wide. It's now even the port by which illegal narcotics spread from Central/Southern America into Europe.

Africans, Pajeets, Thais, Slavs & Latinos can't keep getting away with that.

Well done on debunking literally none of what I said. Why would you put up with people being proactively racist towards you and then saying to yourself"let's not defend ourselves because people might accuse us of discrimination". If people are racist towards you get them out of your country and treat them with nothing but ill will until they behave towards you in a civilised way. That is how a man behaves

You are not any better than anyone. In fact, you are just a descendant from slavers, a pink skinned fool riding on centuries of torture, exploitation and violence.

But you knew that already and had your enraged little speech ready on the shelf.

You haven't learned anything from the centuries before you, and you haven't understood the scientific facts presented in the OP.

And once one realizes those facts, its kind of hard to respect such people.

Grasping at the pink skin making you superior?

Its still nothing but a genetic defect that gives you skin cancer.

I wonder if individuals like this actually prove there are intellectual defects that come with defective melanin genes.

Perhaps re-reading the OP would help.

Eastern Africa slave trade was worse.
atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/

don't confront them with too much evidence of their genetic inferiority/fragility we're finally almost rid of these microdicked neanderthal fucks...if their daughters keep choosing bbc over caveman dick we might get rid em within a few generations

that's not how it works, everyone still has rights even if they do bad shit
human rights are immutable blah blah blah

>dude your ancestors may have fucked mine to death but that just makes me better than you lol
ah, slave morality

Arabs treated niggers much worse then whites through history.

Yes, a retarded man looking for a nice, long cycle of violence, retaliation after another. I hope you do get what you want, in life. :)

Not sure how this is related to your pink skin that has no pigment, though.

Africans getting fucked from all sides

Yes. Everybody hates niggers.

You're just another retarded nigger who knows nothing about history and so accuse white people of doing things that everyone has done throughout history. There are more slaves in Africa today than at any point in time. It seems like you're projecting? Perhaps you had this retarded reply (which doesn't address anything I said) already prepared because you know you're wrong? What I've learned from the centuries before me was that we should have treate dye slaves like the arabs and the turks did, and that we should have conquered like the Mongolians did, and that we should have never engaged in the white mans burden to civilise savages like you who only ever spend your time blaming whites for your obvious inferiority. What scientific facts have been presented? It's just another dumb nigger saying stupid shit about white skin not being suited for desert climates. Pink skin doesn't make me supeior, if you want to know why we're supeior then simply question why you have to act like a retard with an inferiority complex and constantly blame the one ethnic group that dragged you out of the gutter. I wonder if reatrded niggers like you can name a single black Nobel prize winner in the sciences, maybe having high degrees of melanin is a defect when it comes to intelligence, after all the smarter races tend to have less melanin. Perhaps trying to think logically would help

> ape-fucker memes

>nigger projecting his inferiority complex

Keep lusting after white women who reject you because of how ugly your own women are.
And how exactly are niggers going to get welfare when the white man is gone anyway? You do realise that even if your memes were true you'd be fucked right?

Yes. Many white people have realized that breeding like rabbits is not sustainable. That's why you don't hear "starving kids in Europe".

Its not my ideas.

This is genetics, peer-reviewed science.

I think you should re-read the OP.