Scientifically speaking, if races don't exist, what is the reason for this?

Scientifically speaking, if races don't exist, what is the reason for this?

>if race don't exist
There is no "if".

Race is not science.

"Social constructs discriminate against POC leading them to commit more crimes."

Of course that isn't true, the truth is that niggers are on average borderline retarded.

wrong. Borderline retarded people aren't inherently more violent, niggers have genes associated with violent behavior.

Poor people are more prone to commit crime across all ethnicities.

More minorities are poor largely for political reasons. Democrats like a permanent poverty base that will always vote for them more than they like actually helping people out of poverty.

GO BACK TO r/thedonald

Poc? You mean black and lations, because Asians don't have this problem.
Poor whites are wat less criminal than poor blacks.

>b-but muh socioeconomic factors! It's whitey keeping us down!

imagine being this normie

Wtf has so much time on their hands that they make PowerPoint slides to support shitposting?

Get a hobby.

The reason is simple: niggers.

>Race is not science.
What do you mean?

>what's not scientific doesn't exist

>the truth is that niggers are on average borderline retarded.

You don't need IQ tests to see that. I know this from my daily experience.

So what's your solution to the Nigger Question?

This is not even in the survey, not in the 2010 or the 2016 one. It could only be made with the raw data, but I haven't found a working link to it at the moment. I am leaning towards complete bullshit

Race "exist" in the same tier as astrology.
It means that race is not science. Race is pseudoscience.
>solution
This is a science board. Go take your "propositions" to

Environment. Just that.
And Environment isn't created by the person itself at all. Like there is no relationship between genetics and environment.
It is just bad luck of history.

You don't live in a nigger-infested area, do you? I was like you until I had yo move to a big city.

If you think they are humans, then go live with them.

Don't reply to him, its obviously bait no one in Veeky Forums can be this stupid.

You cannot escape scientific rigorousness, pseudoscience lover.

When they are a minority, its okay. The problem with niggers is when they are the majority. Then the whole infrastructure and everything that resembles civilization collapses.

And race is still not science.

How does my being a "psuedoscience lover" follow from pointing out that someone is baiting with humorously incoherent posts?

>incoherent
Explain to me how scientific rigor is "incoherent".

Race is not science. Race is pseudoscience.

>It means that race is not science
Can you elaborate?

Is this a bot?

>elaborate
It's up to pseudoscience lovers to demonstrate race is science, user.
Yet race is still not science.

Race isn't a science or a pseudoscience, race is a descriptor for discernible variations withing the human species. It's not a study of anything. How many extra chromosomes are you burdened with?

within*