The theory of relativity has taught us everything is relative

>the theory of relativity has taught us everything is relative

Postmodernists believe this.

It's a stupid name and prone to misinterpretation.
Einstein hated it.
It's quite the reverse of "everything is relative!"
The speed of light is an absolute!
So is the space-time interval between events!

Damn popsci memes!

"Einstein didn't believe in Quantum Mechanics!"

Makes my fucking blood boil.

"Race does not exist!"

He believed in it.
He contributed to it.
He refused to believe it was "the final theory", insisting it was only an approximation to something better.
He insisted on hidden variables and wouldn't accept non-locality since that smacked of FTL.

You don't have to tell this to me, man. Get on the air and talk some sense into the brain-dead public.

"Evolution is just a theory"

>I'm not a flatearther, I'm just skeptic about Earth being a ball

>global warming

>cohomology theory is just abstract autism

It is. But it doesn't mean what people who say that think it means.

Either get over the fact that you worship pseudoscience and start learning about real science or go back to /pol/ and stay in your playpen.

Are you denying that people have biological biases towards people of there own and away from those who are different?

What's wrong with that ? It's like being agnostic, you believe there are good points on both side.

I'm saying that race is a social construct and if you walked into a genetics lab and tried to ask about it they'd laugh in your face.

Easy to prove the world doesn't have edges.

Sorry.
I've tried. Really I have.
But idiots are like the heads of the Hydra. Lop off one and...

No, people who say that are not like agnostics, they agree with all the points flat earthers "raise", use all the arguments that are created to support the flat earth model, BUT never admit they're flat earthers.

It would be like an agnostic saying "yeah, I'm not sure if god exists, but here in the bible it says that you fucking atheists will burn in hell."

>inb4 this thread transforms into some flat-earth shitbread

it is much worse, theory is a consecuence of evolution wich is a theory.

No. Society is a racial construct.

The exact opposite nigger