John Titor

I'm not sure if this board is the right place to post this but I'll ask anyway

John Titor, the self-proclaimed time traveler, was real?

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread966329/pg1
vixra.org/abs/1712.0598
2occatl.net/1712.0598v2.pdf
drive.google.com/file/d/1sXrFZhMo9OjoauL0SgAvpSxD_8qaAYi0/view?usp=sharing
paranormalis.com/threads/what-do-the-dates-at-the-jt-foundation-mean-to-you.5019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

How can you be so sure?

How many conspiracy theories, UFO or ghost sightings, religious miracles and other similar things(which includes time travel) have you seen proven correct? That's right, zero.

That doesn't mean he's fake at all though

Yes, he's the president of the United States now.

We can brush it off as a hoax but some questions remain unanswered ,for example nobody has ever found the origin of that schematic.

Taking everything into account he went to a lot of effort to create a hoax just to post it on some obscure forum as a q&a,don’t forget this was 2000-2001 before normies got online.

I think he’s the best candidate for a time traveller ,and i believe he could be real.

We already settled this. It was Trump.

You can't travel in time because time does not completly exists

Meaning what?

I'm a time traveller.
Do you believe me?
No?
How can you be so sure?

The poster 'John Titor' gave as much credibility of his time traveller status, as I did in this post. Given that everything he posted was either wrong or insubstantial / bordering on meaninglessly vague, you could argue that I actually gave superior credibility in this post.

plenty of people were creative on the internet before 2000

You wont find the origin of the image. Its restricted military information. Probably a bored engineer or technician in the army edited the schematics of their mobile desalination platform or similar. Then uploaded it with some troll post.

FPBP

Time isn't real. Time is a concept. To change the state of the universe, to a previous state, you'd need more energy than is contained in the entire universe.

Jon Tooker here, as in the other time travelling John on the internet who is claimed to have co-invented the HDR with Gibbs.

>abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread966329/pg1

AMA: [email protected]

Here is the book I just completed regarding the fundamental role of time in physics. Note the importance of the positive, negative, and null time fields in my model just like the Titor's C204 schematic.

>The General Relevance of the Modified Cosmological Model
>MIRROR 1: vixra.org/abs/1712.0598
MIRROR 2: 2occatl.net/1712.0598v2.pdf
MIRROR 3: drive.google.com/file/d/1sXrFZhMo9OjoauL0SgAvpSxD_8qaAYi0/view?usp=sharing

I know all of pic related dates
>paranormalis.com/threads/what-do-the-dates-at-the-jt-foundation-mean-to-you.5019/

I don't know if that's technically true, certainly it has been suggested to me. The reality is that I am a dirty homeless bum and the United States is paying to have people heckle and ridicule me with my illegal brain scan data 24/7

>time isn’t real
I thought some models of the uninverse depended on an eternalist theory of time?

Also the first thing humanity would do with time travel is go back to earths earliest hospitable state and re-settle, stacking millions of years of tech together. By the time 2018 came around we would already have the Milky Way colonized.

It’s safe to assume one of three things;
Time travel cannot happen
Time travel shunts you to a new universe
Time travel can’t go earlier than when it was invented

Time travel(in the reverse direction) would allow for perpetual motion to be created from the frame of reference of the time traveler. He could store that energy in a battery and bring it back to his time, thus violating the first law of thermodynamics. Backwards time travel is impossible. End of story.

>How many conspiracy theories have you seen proven correct? That's right, zero.
Fucking lmao

>how many conspiracies have been proven right

MK ULTRA (in the sense that they were trying)

Operation LAC

Operation Northwoods

Those are just a few off the top of my head that the government openly admits to. Im not big into conspiracy theories but to say the government has never done shady shit that “crackpots” accused them of before hand is straight up brainwashed retarded.

Do not pay attention to these morons.
Time travel is possible.
Moreover, it is not necessary for you to have infinite mass or energy to time travel. You can time travel if you had a gravity distortion device.
I am not allowed to give you any more information, sorry.
Wait for 2025, i will return from the ashes as once i did to bring chaos.
You will know for sure, it is soon to happen, i will complete the time machine to change this world.
And you will know my name is the mad scientist of madness when i lay my vengeance upon the organization.
El.Psy.Kongroo.

I talked with John Titor.

If he was who he said he was, your guess is as good as mine.

He also claims there are giant crystal towers on the moon that trap your souls when you die and earth is a prison for bad souls like revolutionaires and murderers.

Korean goddesses and shadow kabal govt for one

>Operation Northwoods
go back to fapping to christina

Wow man, cool post since all of those facts you wrote down are easily verifiable. Are you liked blocked or something that no one responds or what is the deal? Can people even see these posts?

liek dis???

I am never going to be sexually attracted to anyone that looks even remotely like Helene. It isn't going to happen. Nothing personal, but stop asking me about.

And the Helene/Amy chimera isn't going to either. Get over it.