This is the only board I can turn to. I fell hard for the biology meme...

This is the only board I can turn to. I fell hard for the biology meme. Please tell me there is actually something I can do with a bachelors degree in Biology other than go to grad school or become a doctor. What do I do??? Help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

be an animal doctor?

I don't want to be a doctor in any capacity. I wish those faggots told me that biology is a dead end road when I was growing up.

If you GPA is high enough
Doctor > Dentist > PhD > Nurse > Veterinary/Zoo

If you GPA is pretty lame but not so bad then
CodeMonkey / Public Service / Generic Office Work,

If you GPA is shitty
Retails > NEET/McDonalds

Study immunology, help develop novel cancer treatments. I wish I'd gone the biology/medicine route instead of mechanical engineering. Mech is boring.

Get a job in HR.

Can you into Ph.D? That's usually what biofags do these days

>not picking the superior Biomedical Engineering instead

That's the thing though. I don't want a PHD. I'm tired of being bored. I want to graduate and get a JOB so I don't have to be poor anymore

Well you're pretty much fucked. Why did you pick bio if you aren't interested in it?

bored should be poor****

Figure out the biological processes that allow us to have a capacity to suffer that we can implement into AI?

Suck it up and go to grad school OP. You won't ever be rich, but at least you'll do valuable work

PhD will let you get money afterwards.
With only a BSc you will remain poor.

create the most realistic and/or pleasurable dildos based on your knowledge and become a millionaire?

I forgot Agriculture (it's lame tho)

Change major to statistics

Try to get into Pharma School

And make red pills

You could become a "Doctor" like the Rapper Lil Pump and specialize in Medicinal marijuana.
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

You can't do anything with a bachelor's degree, it's the new high school diploma.

Before anything else, I'd recommend learning to read.

> If you want advice regarding college/university or your career path, go to /adv/ - Advice.
> If you want advice regarding college/university or your career path, go to /adv/ - Advice.

>You can't do anything with a bachelor's degree
Engineers can

you can become a medical technologist, you can become a fish and wildlife biologist or ranger, you can work an in industrial refinery as an analyst or operator. but yeah go to Grad school, you cant really do anything with any other STEM bachelor's degree except computer science and engineering

or you can teach k-12

I make almost $1200 a week tutoring, not a bad gig until I get accepted to med school to be a research physician

Why do so many people regret studying biology? Seems really cool, especially microbiology.

List of jobs you can get with no other qualification: clinical laboratory technician, blood bank technician, research technician (public U, private U, pharma, etc.), high school teacher (any subject), assistant manager at any grocery store or fast food restaurant, finally any job your friends or family can get you despite qualification.

Get the point?

>Why do so many people regret studying biology?
Fewer Jobs

Becoming a K-12 Teacher

Which is better than be Unemployed

now fish and wildlife ranger is a sweet gig

The only real path in biology is
1) undergraduate in mathematics
2) graduate in genetic engineering or bioinformatics
Any other path is trash.

/thread

>BSc in Math then PhD in Bio
this

you are the human equivalence of recyled trash