Spatial intelligence in women

Is that why they are so bad at logical thinking (math and science) and hand eyed coordination (gaming fps and sports

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/ideas/2016/03/06/crime-genetic-scientists-don-know-because-they-afraid-ask/3lhGUVuNsfdJXjvhtaxPHN/story.html
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjYzI6_qaTZAhVJmlkKHT1hDGgQFjAAegQIDxAB&usg=AOvVaw2c-Lxm3y14IBy5tJBZlVKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's B isn't it?

This question makes no sense. The only pic that would fit given so little information is C. A third panel is needed to confirm this answer.

Wait I'm
It's fucking wrong, none of them can be, as both faces have the same fucking color in the center, question is rigged

>t. roastie

It's A... Veeky Forums is brainlets

My answer is C based off of the way the pieces are supposed to be colored, reading from top side to left side, the pairings are:

Blue-Blue
Yellow-Green
Red-Blue
Green-Red
Green-Yellow

If C is chosen, then the colors would read

Blue-Blue
Yellow-Green
Red-Blue
Green-Red
Green-Yellow

For both reading from top side to right side, as well as from right side to left side. Because the color pairings are the same, the coloring of the cube should be logically consistent. Maybe my reasoning is flawed, though.

clearly C

Slight mistake in writing, I meant to say, in interpreting the original color pairings, the colors are read from left side to top side, not from top side to left side

Obviously D you dumb fucking niggers

It's D you retarded soys there is so much estrogen in you

feel free to explain your answer instead of trying to flame

C

Because then the blue lines match up

oops lol it is C.

Thanks niggers

it's C
both of the given sides of the cube are the same

Women are bad at logic and visual processing because they have less brain cells

and although D is the same, the orientation is wrong

D is my dick shoved up your rectum. How much 87 you scored on your test?

A is the same too damn I'm stupid
but C continues the orientation pattern around the cube

You can be great at math and logic in general solely through verbal IQ. See jews.

This is why I hate these iq tests. Sometimes the answer you give is so random even for you.

the answer's not random here. once you see the pattern it is crystal clear what they want

None of the above. There is no empty side of the cube.

This. Fellow high-IQ individual detected.

The only kind of people who would answer D are people who don't have a good understanding of their own feelings, ie /pol/tards and little girls.

That's not the reason of because C is right.

The problem you run into is the censorship and faked studies.

See
bostonglobe.com/ideas/2016/03/06/crime-genetic-scientists-don-know-because-they-afraid-ask/3lhGUVuNsfdJXjvhtaxPHN/story.html

key quote
"Not long ago, in fact, the top journal in the field of criminology published an article calling for an end to twin studies."

I don't say the test is random. I say that, if you do it (with time limit and everything) there is a high chance of you giving a more or less random pick because there seems to be different ways of reasoning and choosing a patter. It depends how much you push yourself on giving an asnwer quickly.

it's not the only deduction by which you can see it. I guess the simplest explanation is if you put the top face where the front face is, the front face covers the blank face in the pattern of C.

I'm a /pol/tard and I'm one of the guys the soy retarded attacked. Not all of /pol/ is full of cunts who nonstop post about race and global warming at Veeky Forums. I have my doubts about the magnitude of our impact and know race is a very real thing, but I don't keep rubbing my opinions at everybody's face. That's dumb r**ditors who came here during the elections.

C gives you the most symmetry and the clearest pattern.

While other functions can fit the square, C is the one that creates the highest amount of pattern. AKA symmetric about the corner and the same pattern between all edges.

Yes it is a deduction, but a wrong one that happened to guess the right pattern. I'll tell you a simplification of the rule of the coloring in a very non-technical way.

1: let a blank side face you, in such a way that a colored side is facing upwards.

2: imagine the little squares of the upside "falling" to the blank side like tetris pieces.

3: remap the colors of the ex-blank side like a mirror.

that's all controlled for by having a large enough number of questions on the test
by the way: it would seem less random if you were smarter

On the subject. There is too much censorship and bias on this subject among the scientific community. No results can be trusted especially because while a lot show a difference based on gender for spatial IQ there are some weird cherry picked small sample size or bizarre variable ones that don't.

In the end the subject itself is so censored and taboo among scientists it's pretty obvious there is a difference.

here is an example of the insanity, absolute insanity, in science on this topic

They found that gender identity is especially influential in the development of spatial ability for men—higher masculine identify correlating with higher mental rotation ability. They also established that gender roles have remained consistent over time, despite increased gender equality in recent years. This conclusion suggests that early interventions,including sex integration during play activities, may help struggling children develop better spatial reasoning skills.

So the """"""""""scientific""""""""" consensus

Imagine you are male, you will now rotate things better.

THAT IS LITERALLY THE FUCKING SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS RIGHT NOW ON SPATIAL IQ AND GENDER.

It's about being under pressure. Some people feel it more, some less. Yeah of course, if I were super intelligent I would see it at first sight, I guess? But I think that's not the point.

no comment on women's intelligence, you shouldn't either

autistic freak overthinking as always

he 'IQ test' is just to get intelligence complex kids to click on the thread

the*

Do black people have lower IQ than white people in America?

This is being asked in a scientific way. For instance if you took good sample size of white and black people in America, at random, and tested IQ would one group be higher or lower?

The obvious answer to the above question is not allowed in institutional thought. The same sort of question, do women score worse on mental rotation than men? Is also not allowed.

The only way you could ever ask the above questions if you already show the answer in the question. For instance, do women who avoid stereotype threat perform better at mental rotation tasks? I will be using a very small sample size.

That would be allowed because it's obvious I would only publish on the statistical chance I see improvement. Hence entire literature is full of small sample size bizarre magic "You are powerful" said right before test increases scores 10%.

that is where science is on questions like this

what are you on about?

desu i went with c because i felt the 4 blue diagonal needed to intersect onto and the three blue diagonal had to be further away and if placed in the same order the same thing could be done on the other side

this way if its c the opposite side of the cube will appear the same

yeah that's an artifact of the real pattern. solving this problem the right way involves realizing that the two given faces and three of the answers are the same picture up to rotation.

same with jews

go back to /pol/

That the state of science on this topic is worthless garbage cherry picked by ideologues and if you want to know the truth you won't find it.

okay, thanks for the clarification

I was not making any point trying to say I understood it, I was saying I dont, and neither does OP, or 99% of people here

Yep

Many Jews are actually exceptionally intelligent in the 'logical' and 'mathematical' sense. But I'd be lying if I told you I didn't think that, in terms of their whole population, there were more Jewish lawyers and reporters, ect.

Jews are inferior in spatial skills and excel in verbal and math/logical intelligence. Which is why they are less frequent in engineering and more common in the other schools in university.
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjYzI6_qaTZAhVJmlkKHT1hDGgQFjAAegQIDxAB&usg=AOvVaw2c-Lxm3y14IBy5tJBZlVKE

someone with high spatial iq tell this brainlet what its like please

i can only dream of being able to do 3d rotations in my head

what is it like to look at a 3d molecule and twist it 3 ways in your head with perfect accuracy

>not all of us are the same
Ask me how I know you're a virgin.

Unironically euphoric. Visualizing and solving mathematics is like snorting cocaine, for me.

What's the purpose of that image? To show two non-superimposeable mirror images?

page not found. Jews found out

idk what the intention of that picture is but those two figures aren't the same, they're flip symmetrical

when I do it it's kindof like I project the image as a 3d object in my imagination and pretend to move it with my hands
obviously it's limited to a certain complexity, but as long as I can keep all the details active in my working memory it works

Simple if you just use vortex math.

Holy shit it's obviously C you imbeciles. What are you all, women or some shit?

the brain has 3 parts that make you as an adult; logic, reason and empathy. the front brain doesnt finish growing until 22-25 in males, earlier in females and its this that commands the 3 taking over from the amagdyla that does the job whilst you are a child. For wmen empathy and reason fill out quicker than logic, for men its logic and reason. all 3 are needed and you get them to use fully about 30-35 years old. In the UK women over about this age love logic books, crossword puzzles, suduko as its when their logic brain has fully grown and they can now use it like a male, for men empathy does this about that age and it takes away a lot of your anger and dis-satisfaction with life (hence grandads are so nice, assuming they arent fuckers) as it sprouts into your brain finally taking place alongside logic and reason.

you are all in for this as you get older, unless you are retarded in the brain. men and women compliment, i know you lads are all edgy and female hating, but its because they scare you and sitting on the internet does nothing to aid your understanding of them and life, and just means you are going to be what your grandparents would call late developers, what you would call neckbeards.

puzzle maker fucked up the logic on this one, F-

link to the whole test pls.

>twist it 3 ways in your head
You need two rotations at most.

I agree with this nigga. No 5x5x5 puzzle has two fucking blue centers

What the fuck is this shit? 1,3 and 4 are the same, just rotated differently.

It the two sides you already have rotate at 90 degrees so it can be A, since it rotates at 90 degrees in relation to both sides you already have.
It can also be C

It's C, and the only person I know who does rubix cubes for fun is a woman. Sometimes I put my penis in her, too. Cause I have one of those.

this.
Even if the center wasnt blue you couldn''t tell anyways

Kek

I solved Rubik cubes to increase my spatial awareness.

You should try playing with 3d model software or drawing 3d shapes on paper from some reference. It will help give your mind experience to pull from when performing 3d operations mentally.

Like draw a rough outline of a hairbrush, then try to draw it upside down imagining what it would look like. Then actually flip it over and draw it again with reference this time.

A little bit of practice and your mind will be able to keep track of local geometry from different perspectives more naturally.

>what is it like to look at a 3d molecule and twist it 3 ways in your head with perfect accuracy

This book is great for specifically that. If you're after a better general spatial IQ, go back in time and play with more Legos I guess.

I feel like woodworking or pottery would be alot more stimulating and enjoyable than a rubik cube.

I could mess with the Rubik cube during lunch and band and high school. Oh and Latin

Draw geometric objects on paper at different angles
It really helped me freshman year
Also work with programs like solidworks and sketchup

C

Can anyone else generate beautiful pictures of art in their head randomly? like effort is almost non-existant for me, i can instantly think of a beautiful and unique picture and zoom in on in it and observe minute details using my minds eye? i think i should learn how to paint desu

C you retards

It's A brainlets. Green connects to Yellow.

C*
kek I went full brainlet

I imagine the object in Galilean space (fixed Euclidean structure) and imagine static rotation and arbitrary spacial shift s given by:

r' = Rr + Vt + s , s in Real^3

along with a constant temporal translation j given by:

t' = t + j , j in Real

where R stands for the 3 x 3 orthogonal rotation matrix given by:

R =
( cosa cosb cosa - sinc sina , cosc cosb sina + sinc cosa , cosc sinb)
( sinc cosb cosa - cosc sina , sinc cosb sina + cosc cosa , sinc sinb)
( sinb cosa , sinb sina , cosb )

Where a , b , c are 3 Euclidean angles of rotation. The domains of these angles are 0

It's C. 90° rotation

A fits the best because it's symetric respectively to both sides.
i started browsing Veeky Forums yesterday, are all people here brainlets?

I think it's C. When you unfold the cube, the only one that really fits a pattern into it is C. Otherwise, you get repeating parts of the pattern, answers like B straight up don't match the faces (which are identical, but rotated), so I believe that can be dismissed. They're also both rotated by 90 degrees, which would eliminate A.

thanks for thinking I'm a girl :3

I just do it because I like to make things but I can't draw. I'm not autistic about it like

I'd choose C

Yes. In other words, it allows for the cube to be rotationally symmetric.

Fuck I hate this question. There is no fucking solution and people argue about it. Unless it's some arbitrary pattern recognition Bullshit and not actually a spatial reasoning puzzle. Here's a quick proof for people who don't know how a rubiks cube works. All tiles can only be moved in 90 degree permutations. There are 6 different coloured sides. Therfore you can't have two blue center tiles........ op gay and u mom gay

Answer is any.

Also it's because they are not strong because of intelligence, but because they was told they ware strong woman, and they can do it.

There is not stated, that cube is repeating itself, or pattern is, otherwise, yellow square is next to three green squares, so... It can be red.

This

It's not a Rubik's Cube you mong.

C

The answer is C. There is few expressed relationships here and the most important ones happen along the edges. For you jack offs assuming there is some kind of rotational transformation, face the top side with the unknown on top, apply the supposed rotation and you find the same answer. There is only one answer to this derps.

>autistic freak overthinking
Just a very simple and very instinctive linear transformation. If that's complicated to you, then you might be under 105.

autists youre overthinking this. its just rotating 90 deg clockwise every time. its d. occams razor weirdos

The 90° rotation does not necessarily keep the pattern consistent through the whole cube. The copy+mirror algorithm does.

step back and take a breath. this is part of a 10 q online iq test. it doesnt even show the rest of the cube. why the fuck would that matter. look how far youre reading into this without considering the bigger picture. jesus this is why i gave up on engineering in hs, cuz of you people

>Definitely A or C.
Blue center diagonal line is the easiest way to cancel out B and D, and the most obvious.
B matches front face, D matches front face as well. It needs to be a downward slope, because of the fact the only information you can go off of is that the two blue lines intersect, so should the blue lines in the answer row.

>C rules out A for the red cross
on the actual diagram, the quad red for the side isn't symmetrical with the quad red on the top, meaning they should be diagonal from each other

(FRONT:+x,-y ;TOP:-x,-y).
Which if it was on the side, it would be :
([unseen-LEFT:+x,-y] ; RIGHT: +x, +y)
Answer A shows that the red cross will be touching the red cross, which it isn't supposed to.

C is the answer. Through and through.