Pseudoscience general

Post Pseudoscience.

Apparently in Africa people can still be arrested or consulted as a "Witch Doctor". An African government even gave a woman millions by telling them she could turn rocks into oil.

Other urls found in this thread:

vixra.org/abs/1712.0598
2occatl.net/1712.0598v2.pdf
drive.google.com/file/d/1sXrFZhMo9OjoauL0SgAvpSxD_8qaAYi0/view?usp=sharing
kentucky.com/news/state/article73971147.html
forbes.com/sites/shaenamontanari/2016/07/07/noahs-ark-complete-with-dinosaurs-opens-in-kentucky/#7da5bad5661f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

psychology
economics
climatology
cognitive science
computer science
political science

There is nothing more revolting than a pretentious brainlet.

If you want to have your brain points lowered a few ticks by reading morons spew dumb opinions about real science then head right on over to /pol/. There you will find this post but instead of it just being a single drive by shitpost, it is every post, and they actually have been brainwashed into believing they are spreading the gospel when they call global warming fake.

>If you want to have your brain points lowered a few ticks by reading morons spew dumb opinions about real science then head right on over to /pol/. There you will find this post but instead of it just being a single drive by shitpost, it is every post, and they actually have been brainwashed into believing they are spreading the gospel when they call global warming fake.

>Everyone that doesn't like /pol/ is reddit

oh /pol/, you never learn.

Oh no you don't.

It should tell you something that every academic board links to /pol/. It's where we keep all of you. It's your quarantine board.

ftfy

Atleast shitpost with some subtlety so people don't immediatley dismiss you.

>TFW aunt spend hundreds on alternative medicine and I can't convince her to stop

this, is full of pseudoscience

oh we care about well thought out rational arguments nao? I didn't realize

>The General Relevance of the Modified Cosmological Model
MIRROR 1: vixra.org/abs/1712.0598
MIRROR 2: 2occatl.net/1712.0598v2.pdf
MIRROR 3: drive.google.com/file/d/1sXrFZhMo9OjoauL0SgAvpSxD_8qaAYi0/view?usp=sharing

/pol/'s infographics

>everything I dont want to accept is pseudoscience

>race
>iq
Pseudoscience.

I will back America any day over Africa in the "most stupid" Olympics.
>kentucky.com/news/state/article73971147.html
They even have replica dinosaurs in cages -- despite the Earth only being 6000 years old.
No explanation what happened to the dinosaurs after the water receded.
>forbes.com/sites/shaenamontanari/2016/07/07/noahs-ark-complete-with-dinosaurs-opens-in-kentucky/#7da5bad5661f

This is indeed pseudo-science but its not because they're black or because they're africans. Its fine to be critical of this, but this is Veeky Forums and its impossible this doesn't turn into a race, IQ, and general black hatred thread. You should have known better than to post this.

B.F. Skinner said that cognitive science would be the creationism of the 21th century.

>IQ
>pseudoscience
maye if you count laughable online tests as genuine IQ tests