DIY Genetic Engineering Lactose Intolerance cure - SUPERHUMANS ENGINEERING

youtube.com/watch?v=J3FcbFqSoQY

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/video/opinion/100000005015342/gut-hack.html
webmd.com/digestive-disorders/news/20151209/diy-fecal-transplant#1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a fecal matter transplant.
I have IBS, and I have been asking my gastros for a FMT, but they would not approve it for me, bc it's not approved/covered. After many months, I found a friend to be a """""donor,""""" and i did it to myself. I will spare you the gross details, but it has alleviated some of the worst cramps. I can eat onions again. I am suffering from less gas. It's been about 2 weeks since I did the FMT, and I am having more good days than ever before.

Is the reason that works because more probiotics are transferred via the ass versus oral ingestion? Do people who opt for FMT try oral probiotics or anal probiotics first?

I tried oral probiotics. That shit never worked, not even the 900B count powder packets that I briefly took 5 years ago, when I had a good healthcare plan. Before one of my friends helped me, I did 3 courses of antibiotics to try to kill off bad bacteria in my system. (That was all the treatment my traditional gastro was going to offer me.) I got some brief relief by the end of each course of antibiotics, but my system would revert back after. i don't know what was happening.

After a horrifying experience with my IBS, I found a friend willing to help me, and I just did my own underground FMT. I will spare you the gross details. My system has definitely changed, I know and feel that this has helped me. I will wait a few more weeks to see how much it has changed. My friend has promised me to make another donation, if I need it.

>Get a fecal matter transplant.

There's a bar down the street called the "Manhole" where they're offering this to cute guys for free.

Bring your own Vaseline.

>Manhole

All joking aside, actually, I have a theory that my IBS was brought on, in part, by not having sex. I have been asexual for a few years. (long story.) People have healthy guts, in part, bc of sex. If you think of how ppl are exposed to other ppl's bacteria via sex, then it would make sense that my system got out of sync (in part). Either way, my system just got a "boost." Let's see what happens over the next few weeks.

Just searched this up, he just did an therapy done on rats in 1998 to himself. Hardly cutting edge.

wizard with IBS here. damn man...

I fucking wish I couldnt eat onions fuck this vile root

>I fucking wish I couldnt eat onions fuck this vile root
Fuck off, no you don't.
Onions are in just about every food or sauce that tastes good. Imagine getting horrible gas, cramps, and diarrhea any time you eat 75%+ of good tasting food. I've started just telling any waitress/server that I have potentially lethal onion allergy so they'll actually care about not letting onions get into what they bring me.
Onion intolerance is the worst, man.

Lmao what a meme disorder, glad you fixed it.

Why are you asexual?

I'm not OP and I'm not about to shove someone else's shit into my ass to fix my problem.

Why are you asexual tho? Actually curious.

Do a FMT. IBS is a functional gastro-intestinal disorder (FGID) that is caused by an imbalance in healthy gut bacteria. I know it sounds gross what I did (and it was, trust me, bc I did it from both ends, bc I was desperate), but it has taken away the most worst conditions.

The cramps and the gas and the urgent need to go were always triggered by stress. The last few days, I had to go to a waiting room (don't ask), and I hate being in crowds and, worse, forced to wait, and I made it. I some anxiety on Friday, but yesterday, I just had to go to the bathroom once, and, once I went, there was no more discomfort. Before, I only got temporary releif (if any) after going. Now, it is like night and day.

I had to modify the process that the gut hacking guy did in the NYTimes op-doc video, but that is pretty much what I did, with 2 exceptions. I swear by this now.

> I'm not about to shove someone else's shit into my ass to fix my problem.
You can stay stuck with your IBS. Wait until you have no social life, lose jobs bc of your disease, lose out on intimacy, and, once you get desperate enough, you will see things my way.

Also, you know nothing about healthy bacteria. You already shove somebody else's shit into your body anytime you kiss anybody, who has, in turn, ever rimmed somebody else's ass. You already shove somebody else's shit into your body anytime you eat any food that has been fertalised. You already shove someone else's shit into your body just by living. What do you think happened to you when you were born ? You were splashed with your mother's bacteria all over your body. You cannot escape bacteria. Your entire body (and your gut) is lined with bacteria. Also, you yourself are shoving your own shit into other ppl's bodies no matter what you do. Think about how ignorant you are being, and think about how your own ignorance is going to cost you your own treatment. Don't you want to reclaim you life ?

>this much rationalizing of literally spitroasting yourself with your friend's shit
I'm glad it worked for you man, but don't compare what you did with any of those things you mentioned, you're grasping at straws.
It sounds like my IBS is less severe than yours and it's not gotten to the point of impacting my life beyond a moderate annoyance, especially now that I'm being more careful about what I eat and taking regular probiotics and fiber supplements.

I'm not.

If it smells funny it's good for you

>ou already shove somebody else's shit into your body anytime you kiss anybody, who has, in turn, ever rimmed somebody else's ass. You already shove somebody else's shit into your body anytime you eat any food that has been fertalised. You already shove someone else's shit into your body just by living.

Hold on - did you actually eat the feces?

> did you actually eat the feces?

nytimes.com/video/opinion/100000005015342/gut-hack.html

* Probiotics do not work - stomach acid destroys them (pH 2)

* Intestinal flora is not transmitted via kissing - EVEN if your kissypartner was rimming your mom yesterday, those bacteria etc are already DEAD from the baccy warfare that took place inside mouth-cavity/lips/skin

* You CAN NOT do a FMT by ingesting fecal matter, alone, you need more advanced means for it to matter (again, stomach acid = hydrochloric acid (HCl), potassium chloride (KCl) and sodium chloride (NaCl))

>You CAN NOT do a FMT by ingesting fecal matter, alone

Of course, like I said, I modified the process used by the nytimes gut hacking guy. One change I made was to use enema bottles.

webmd.com/digestive-disorders/news/20151209/diy-fecal-transplant#1

I think I'd rather take lactase pills, when eating dairy, than to fuck around with my DNA. Thankfully, I don't have a problem. Though, it'd be nice to have some inulinase pills.

People who are lactose intolerant normally can't produce enough lactase or don't produce any lactase. When they eat dairy products with lactose in it their gut flora digests it instead creating gas, bloating, etc. The same thing happens with inulin in plants like onions & garlic. The main problem would be one bacteria gaining ground over the other bacteria in your gut and that bacteria doing better with inulin, thus causing more gas and other problems than normal.

I'm sure something from Saccharomyces cerevisiae could be developed for harvesting its inulinase.

Whatever you do, don't eat Jerusalem Artichoke (sunchoke) or you'll simply explode. It has massive amounts of inulin, but tastes delicious. A 1 inch cube of tuber makes me blow the covers off my bed all night.

Transfats and low fiber diet in general will destroy your gut flora

Many IBS autists should first fix their diet, and then start eating the stuff they BELIEVE is the cause, first just a tiny pinheads worth

But hey, who am I to educate the people who have eating habits that can kill all life even from an intestinge

> people who have eating habits that can kill all life even from an intestinge
I got the nastiest food poisoning at a diner on 33rd Street that I was forced to rush through. I will spare you the "story" why. Looking back, that was what rekt my digestive system. It was never the same, since.
Also, I had to travel overseas, and, one time, it required all kinds of drugs and antibiotics. Also, all of the roundup in genetically-engineered corn and corn products in our manufactured "food" supply has no doubt poisoned our guts. But thank you for making assumptions about what I eat. Now that my IBS has radically improved, let me know if you need a "donor" for any FMT you may need. Thanks.

>inulinase
could you elaborate on what your intend to do with the expression of the corresponding gene

So I should goto public bathrooms and recover people's shit to stuff up my ass?

Fucking cool

Sad and pathetic that you have to troll a thread, where ppl are confessing to trying dangerous medical experiments in search of FGID treatment. I don't know why I expect more of this site.

>There's a bar down the street called the "Manhole" where they're offering this to cute guys for free.
I know you are joking but I actually started getting better digestion after eating ass of a ladyboy I dated once.

Isn't that what a FMT is? What's sad and pathetic about what I said if it is true?