x or y = 0

[math]\frac{d}{dy}(e^{x}sin\theta)=e^{x}cos\theta[/math]

mod 2

MODS

>3,141 is still written left-to-right

GO AWAY

You may not like it, but this is what peak physics-ing looks like

R^2 = 0.08

Is that for SATs? Why does writing go up to 5.1?

the graph has a title.

What's wrong with that? It's equal to [math] 2\pi d\theta[/math]

WhAT's WRONG WiTH IT????????

oh, it just has horrible kerning

[math]\displaystyle \lim_{(x,y)\to(0,0)} \frac {x^2}
{x^2+y^2} = \frac {0} {0+0} = 0 [/math]

: (

[math]\displaystyle \lim_{(x,y)\to(0,0)} \frac {x^2} {x^2+y^2} = \frac {0} {2*0} = \frac {1} {2}[/math]

You stop that

>yfw all derivatives are 0/0

\[ \lim_{x,y \to 0,0} x^2/(x^2+y^2) = 0^2/ 2*(0+0) = 1/2 \]

Woah i failed

Ah, I forgot what GRE was. I thought it was some statistics thing.

hahaha what in the hell

That’s not even gore; it’s more like mashed hamburger.

Can't unsee

Oh I get it

Stresses me out

i dont get it, can someone explain?

first, it shows you have no idea how to evaluate limits from all directions
second, i equated the limit wrong (actually meant to do 0+0/0 = 1) and instead set it to 0

electromagnetism

[eqn]\int \mathrm dx\, f\left(x\right)[/eqn]

Why do physicists do this?

I just starting out. But is this retarded because he could have just use an or? Closed question. Why is it bad?

[eqn]\frac{1}{2\pi i}\oint f(z)\mathrm{d}z=\sum \mathrm{Res}_{z_0}(f)[/eqn]

Personally think it looks better and makes it seem like an operator instead of some kind of bracketing thing

anything other than [math]\int_\Omega f(x) [/math] is retarded, if its over an interval of x it should be [eqn]\int_{x\in \lbrack a,b\rbrack} f(x) [/eqn]. indefinite integrals should never be used.

>Why is it bad?
uses more memory, is slower, more difficult to maintain, takes longer to figure out what it does, easier to make a mistake somewhere, only works for specific number of values, have to change 4 things to change the number of values used. should have stored the a's in a list and just aggregate them with an or. Thats C# so it could have been

bool IsAtLeastOneTrue(params bool[] bools) => bools.Any(x => x);

Until you are integrating w.r.t something other than the standard measure on R^n...

meme integrals are so far removed from integration it should not even use the same symbol..

Well that's actually good looking

Why is it that every time an undergrad learns something they act like anyone else who doesn't know that thing is a retard?

It's turning algebra into the coordinate hell that is differential geometry

what are you talking about?

>indefinite integrals should never be used
Fucking retarded. What if you have boundary conditions handy? Doing a definite integral would be unnecessary.

then just leave the one boundary as a variable, you get the exact same result but its more better.

because when we are manipulating the terms inside the integral, over the course of many lines, it is easier to just write all the "useless" stuff right away and then you manipulate the rest.

also, in many cases (in qft), we have to put all terms together under all integrals, so separating terms with dx's isn't as useful as they are in calculus (where you are generally solving and evaluating the integrals).

Honestly triggered by this

The only think that changes between the definition of an integral on R^n and an integral on a general measure space is the definition of the measure. The definition of the integral is the same.

posting tv shit isnt fair

I'm honestly unsure what the fuck I'm looking at
from a cursory glance (as a non-chemist)
>I - Oxygen
>H bonded to three atoms in the upper left, two in the bottom left
>colored blocks all around
>no double or triple bonds
>Iodine-Fluoride-Iodine bonds?

Its some toxic chemical the villain uses or something, they get the skeleton structure but cant figure it out without knowing that the atoms are so they use those baby letter blocks to make the molecule and figure it out.

I literally shivered from disgust

At least assign them CPK colors so looking at it isn't the *most* painful thing in the world. Good fucking god this is the winrar.

What brainlet show is this atrocity from, where the creators don't even know remedial chemistry?

>python 6
>implying people won't just stay on 2.7 for literally eternity

you just described this entire board

What kind of insult is this?

>mashed hamburger

Fucking hell. I wasn't prepared for this.

>alg*bra
brainlet pls

*pukes*

This is evil.

brutal
nobody here will get it though

>wtf did I just read
The most accurate and elegant theory ever created by mankind. Its just written with shit notation to make it look more complicated.

How the hell is this the most elegant? All the left handed dudes introduced by hand. Weinberg's rotation is all just to keep the photon massless. All these vevs.

You may not like it,but this is what peak chemistry looks like.

Why the hell is the square root symbol used anyway. Nearly every fractional exponent is represented as 1/n.

>tfw malware isn't encrypted
>tfw still running on 2.7

FUCK.

Philosophy majors killing it in writing god damn.

Get out.

That's how you write numbers in Arabic, even if you used Arabic numerals.

[eqn]{\rm I\!R}[/eqn]

>CH50H
>H20

Nice get Ahmed

>So4

[math]\displaystyle \mathrm{d}\theta \int^{2\pi}_0{\mathrm{d}\phi} =[/math]

What kind of imbecile doesn't use \mathrm{d} in 2018?

Hah. What kind of trogledite doesn't define a macro which creates an infinitesimal element of its argument??

What kind of nincompoop can't spell troglodyte?