Who is today's János?

Any mathematician today as smart as von Neumann?

richard dawkins is more smart

im no mathematican but im surely as smart as that newman guy

at least my mom always says that im wicked smart :)

>Dawkins states: "the main residual reason why I was religious was from being so impressed with the complexity of life and feeling that it had to have a designer, and I think it was when I realised that Darwinism was a far superior explanation that pulled the rug out from under the argument of design. And that left me with nothing.

This guy is a popscy somewhat regular scy biologist. And biology is far less complex than math. Its preetymuch hoarding information and puting the peices that align together. Like linguistics. dawkings is meme compared to neumann.

Von neumann on the other hand.
> by age 6 divide two 8 digit number in his head.
>sexelent mental mathematics in a insstant (usually 3 secs or less on something that the above average guy would need a pencil or would take way more time to calculate mentaly)
>total eidetic memorry
>great creativity.
>super speed.

also what i forgot to add what docknigs stated is retarded because it ignores evrything and says muh subjectivity absolut.

nice statement. I like it.

>Jeremiah 44:10
>To this day they have not humbled themselves or shown reverence, nor have they followed my law and the decrees I set before you and your ancestors.

t. Mr 47 surrounded with irreverent hecklers ridiculing me night and day

Is this another one of simons multiple personalities? The bible reference and complete irrelevance to the thread is a dead giveaway that its at least a brainlet schizophrenic of his caliber.

Not Simon, someone else less annoying

>smartest man to ever live
>doesn't know what communism is
just

Did Neumann have any mental illnesses, did anyone measure his brain?

he clearly had hyperthymesia or something similar

a mix between that and already being extremely intelligent on top of it, makes an even more extremely rare combination

Wasn't Tesla also hyperthemensic?

Wait why does Von Neumann look like that racist american meme picture?

i'd wager any notable polymath has some level of this condition. an extraordinary memory combined with a high level of intelligence is a perfect storm for pattern recognition. these people can read something, get a basic gestalt, and with ease create a huge tapestry of basic gestalts that build on each on top of each other

like always, facist nazis that like to kill people by proxy wars in a worst way than nazis are not fond of communist soviet people of truth that had better housing, food and child lifestyle than all of th ewsestern world combined, according to the least partial anti soviet statistics coined by the us they still had to admit that soviets were superior in every basic standard of living.

If you kept saying lower and lower amounts of time to bomb the commies then would you ever reach a point when Von Newman would tell you to bomb the commies right now.
What did he contribute to mathematics?

he probably only said this to appease totalitarian americunts, having views that differ from the instated narrative is detrimental, especially for an immigrant. same as today, you'll get fucked if you think in opposition to mainstream american media (AKA huge corporations and government bodies that own/direct this media in accord with the retainment of power, not principle or real views).

Why do you type like a retard?

>tfw you will never be able to divide 8 digit numbers by the age of 6
>tfw you will never bring someone to tears with your mathematical abilities
>tfw colleagues will never describe your mind as a perfect instrument
>tfw you will never be extremely influential to multiple fields
>tfw you will never be von neumann
it hurts lads

at least you will never be an ugly kike

"I was always wondering, you know, why does a bubble take the shape of a ball? Why not a triangle or a square? I figured it out. If Pythagoras was here to see it, he would lose his mind. Einstein, too! Tesla!,"

- Terence Howard, inventor of Terryology, the first major mathematical breakthrough of the 21st Century

jokes on you, I am an ugly kike

Tao. Perelman.

Continuing, Gromov, Serre, Milnor, Deligne, Tate, Atiyah and probably some others.

Anyone get the inkling that von Neumann is this fictitious ubermensch created by the chosen?

Well it is posible since somethign similar is alredy being done to new celebreties so retards follow them since they get to bring theyr abilyties just 3 steps higher than the average joe but asfarr as von neuman goes id doubt it for this reasong.

HES NOT MAINSTREAM AND HES NOT GLORIFIED THE WAY EINSTEIN IS. even newton is less glorified than einstein.

Is it just me or is the quality of high intelectuals like von neuman, gauss, euler or newton declining throught the years. It is posible they arent glorified now s othey arent "famous" but it is posible quality is declining due to lower standards of happines and life quality. (depression, shit school, shit food, polution ...............)

It's the first thing. If you said this in the early 80s it would be accurate, though, because the number 1 limiting factor in performance in the west has been lead poisoning/NMDAR retardation. Millennials are the only generation since 1910 who are completely free of lead, while also having the lowest rates of malnutrition - by all measures anyone born after 1980 should be (potentially, not in terms of drilled skills) smarter, taller and healthier than their counterparts 50 or 100 years ago.

>smartest man ever
>polluting his brain with deluded ramblings of communists

fuck

>If you kept saying lower and lower amounts of time to bomb the commies then would you ever reach a point when Von Newman would tell you to bomb the commies right now.
That's the point. He was making a point about game theory.

>jews fellating jew

Must be. All those ridiculously over the top stories of his superhuman intelligence and the fact that we have only one short video clip of the man--and it's about some lame elementary school shit.

But then you arrive at the conclusion that someone else - or some other group of people must have created all those theorems.
Who was it?

Biology is impossibly more complex than math. It's just that our feeble minds can't comprehend it.