NLRB responds to Damore's Google complaint

US National Labor Relations Board

Sophir concludes that while some parts of Damore’s memo were legally protected by workplace regulations, “the statements regarding biological differences between the sexes were so harmful, discriminatory, and disruptive as to be unprotected.”

theverge.com/2018/2/16/17021714/james-damore-google-nlrb-complaint-diversity-discrimination

reminder women and men are completely identical biologically Veeky Forums. To say otherwise is harmful.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>break the law
>get in trouble
hmmmm maybe he's a retard

That's not even what I'd like to discuss. I'd like to discuss the fact that bringing up biological differences between humans is now considered harmful speech.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

Biological and Genetic differences do not exist. If we plant crops near each other they will change. We create

So you think its morally acceptable for the government to ban people from talking about objective facts?

Yes, what are you gonna do?
If you say cunt to a bitch IRL faggots are gonna get pissed. Understand fucktard????
It's really simple, real life isn't the internet.

I have ascended past biological differences. I don't even see differences in height, eye color, or skin color. Every human is simply a product of height oppression. I hope in the future everyone will grow to the same height once we end manlet bashing.

You're not making any sense. Which is typical of people like you. Keep flailing like a moron and bringing up child-like reasoning pathetic strawmanning for what I said.

the differences exist but you really have to be an autist begging for firing to write some virginic manifesto about them

Yes, don't ever express a different opinion than the forced lysenkoism dogma. Oh god, he got fired, got lots of support, and is re-hired.

>the shrieking whining people that try to squelch debate, discussion, and dissenting views and offer no logical debate

see
vs

Someone posting a well-meaning, citing sources and studies, and who is reasonably well mannered

hmmmm.

oh yeah cause demeanor is the only thing that matters
fucking pricks make me sick
ad hominem
ad hominem
ad hominem
fuck you

clap clap, you are convincing everyone. Take your meds mate.

>find something I disagree with
>this triggers me to immense harm
>squelch such discussion because it's harmful

The inherent problem is how harmful the opinion is. Damore's opinion even if you view it as wrong was not written to offend. In a victim culture as we are moving to, any such debate is going to not exist.

It offends me that you believe in the theory of gravity. It doesn't matter if it is right or wrong. It's not about debate or free market of ideas but about lysenkoism style gulag sending.

>what is allowed to be thought of or discussed is based on outrage responses
>entire groups of people exist to manufacture outrage, usually straw manning and exaggeration.

kek
The Democratic Party is literally evil.
Fuck.
I am too old to find this funny,

>"guys have penis and women have vagina"

HARMFUL SPEECH

how fare society has progressed lel

Biological differences are talked about all the time at work. Most people just don't go on a completely autistic rant accusing everyone of being against them to the point that it intentionally disturbs regular workflow.

Google is isn't the government you chucklefuck. As a private business they have the right to fire you if you interfere with normal operations which he did.

you aren't explaining how it's harmful to propose an alternative to the diversity courses theory on a feedback channel.

Let's just go down the logical tree

- no difference between men and women
- bring up differences is harmful

at the same time

- google wants more women
- still have male/female bathrooms
- still have such division and categorization based on gender

seems odd the two can exist simultaneously.

wait it's just the brain

- no difference between male and female brain

what is a transgender then?

This is way past the breaking point. And he copt out by claiming he is an autist.

Pathetic.

Kill your masters or be a slave.

the key flaw is that all the accepted progressive ideology is illogical. It simply falls apart upon light prodding. The only way you can defend it is to literally not have a simple coherent discussion on it.

You have logically opposed viewpoints accepted as unassailable truth within the ideology.

- Male and Female brains are the same except due to differences in social oppression
- Males born with Female brains should become women.

This is the most glaring illogical and incoherent set of ideas in fucking history yet pure doublethink lets it exist.

>compile huge amount of evidence on a topic
>it all shows or indicates something
>ignore it because of some random theory that might explain it

- Climate change and carbon concentrations are well studied and show generally the same trend
- it all indicates global warming is slowly happening
- bring up random point how it might be a natural thing and not because of human kind

- lots of evidence shows genetic and biological differences exist between people and genders
- huge amount of statistical outcomes show it influences decision making on careers and other interests
- we can't accept this as biological and instead bring up unfounded and untested theories that have failed to produce results

It's harmful to business operations when the proposition you are providing is attached to a document accusing the business in question of biases.

Despite your eagerness to discuss this topic it really ends there. If he wanted to provide suggestions then provide those suggestions independent of accusations of bias.

Why? he succeeded in his goal ultimately

lol
just cut your balls off already

>someone got their viewpoint out in a global news story
>immediately re-hired and probably got tons of financial support

hurr should have just shut up and became a tranny for promotion

which memo did you read, it was not at all rant like you claim. and mr. damore didn't disturb anyone's workflow, he only started attacking the company itself after he was already fired

Are you actually asking why it's harmful to accuse a private business that invest millions of dollars into it's public image of bias? I would think it's pretty self evident. The act of causing funds to be diverted for investigation on such a claim alone would typically look for someone's head to cut off. It just so happened to be his at the end of the day because he went after corporate culture rather than an actual individual.

>he succeeded in his goal ultimately

Yeah by being fired and bringing up the issue. At the end of day though Google still had the right to fire him.

Of course. I'm sure no one brings up political issues at google. He really disrupted the company.

If he was leftist and said the same things but from the leftist popular ideology he would be fired too. Imagine if he accused the white men at google of oppressing women or black people via baseless stereotyping.

you didn't read the memo

The memo that accused Google of being an ideological echo chamber and constantly brought up googles political bias in bold lettering to place emphasis on his issue.

where is the ranting in the memo

TL;DR section and the Why We're Blind section.

no, quote it. where is the ranting.

Shitlord, the entire memo was triggering. I don't have to explain why it was so oppressive and that speech like it shouldn't exist.

good

Genders are biologically different, there isn't a solid argument for cognitive difference. It leads to, women are dumb, blacks are dumb, any race I don't like is dumb. Which leads to retarded eugenics ideas, which leads to retards who would actually carry them out and either kill or stop people from breeding because of some retarded shit some other retards made up.

They were right to do this.
>inb4 pol infographics

ah the slippery slope argument

not good

Not slippery slope, OBSERVATION. PEOPLE DO THIS TODAY. Retards read mentally retarded shit by /pol/ users TODAY, and go out into the real world and say blacks shouldn't breed, jews are doing this, women shouldn't be allowed science jobs, etc.

You have to have some level of control or things get out of control.

someone might do something someday therefore you shut up, that's a slippery slope.

This will be my final reply, but I can assure you, the slippery slope argument pertains to slopes which have hypothetical and conclusions with no connection. There is a direct connection and empirical observation of what I've just spoken of. It is therefore not the slippery slope fallacy.

of course it's your final reply because you're wrong. you appealed to some sort of future chaos which has not occurred in reality.

kill yourself, in the most literal way possible

telling me to kill myself is not a very good argument. what in my previous statements has led you to assume that i visit /pol/?

>claims to not visit /pol/
>uses le not an argument meme

hurry up and die please

do you have anything constructive to add or will you just continue flailing?

The existence of some sexually dimorphic traits does not mean that ALL traits are dimorphic. If you actually look at what that guy said, most of his claims are outright false if you look at the scientific evidence. The dude was spouting his own opinions and dressing it up in fancy language to make it seem like he had authority. He was a shitstain and probably fucking awful to work with.

Lol obviously someone isnt in a good mood. Did someone wake you up early, freshman?

Why leftists hate science so much?

someone just told me to kill myself twice but i'm the problem?

>why do sane people hate nazi pseudoscience so much

gee it's a mystery

you know the chaos demons in warhammer? that's what leftists are. they hate order. they hate the 5 distinctions: between man and woman, man and animal, man and god, good and evil, and the holy and the profane. they believe the world will be a better place without order

Why did many top scientists on the subject agree with him?

>The author of the Google essay on issues related to diversity gets nearly all of the science and its implications exactly right.
Lee Jussim is a professor of social psychology at Rutgers University and was a Fellow and Consulting Scholar at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University (2013-15). He has served as chair of the Psychology Department at Rutgers University and has received the Gordon Allport Intergroup Relations Prize, and the APA Early Career Award for Distinguished Contributions to Psychology.

Yep, same reason we kill anyone with a low SAT score.

>He

wow absolute shocker

>society will genocide and murder anyone deemed less intelligent than average
>this is why we can't pursue scientific truth honestly

Yes, society is fucking gunning to kill everyone with low intelligence. It's why everyone clamors to murder anyone with a low IQ or SAT score. America is obsessed with intelligence and academics so much it's only the censorship forcing leftist ideologies that stops all out genocide of women and blacks.

Many top scientists also disagreed with him.

>weak statistical group that gives correlation to IQ
>actual IQ tests

The second we associate a group with low IQ the death squads will march in the streets. It's surprising because an accurate measure for an individual like an IQ test or SAT test isn't used to kill them. hmmm Maybe someone being low intelligence isn't what Americans want to kill over.

Who is talking about nazis?

People that use it as a scapegoat to censor science and debate. It's okay to control debate in favor of your policy decisions and who to blame if you say otherwise nazi germany concentration camps will open up.

the guy who wrote the paper is a LITERAL nazi you fucking idiot

Damore was on the verge of starting a new holocaust if he wasn't fired.

That reminds me of the Biological Leninism hypothesis: bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/

>you must agree with this ideology and ignore the truth or else everyone will die and hitler will come back from the grave
>how come? Because nazi germany

Same people said the same thing would happen if Trump got elected. Using a strawman shortcut to shut down truth seems pretty Lysenko.

You can't just say "I just know everyone will genocide women and people with low intelligence if ______". The thing is we already can identify who has low intelligence and we dont genocide them or stop them from breeding.

>women prefer social jobs like nursing to hardcore computer programming

if there was a biological cause for this I guess we gotta warm up the ovens right. Just watch, entire USA will call for the death of all women because they have a slight biological bias away from programming jobs.

>Hey jacob did you read the latest paper on how women have more reward activation in the brain from social interactions than men statistically?
>yeah, guess we gotta murder them all.

Thank God science is being censored so the above never happens.

>VP for diversity

What is this nonsense