What's the funniest academic paper you've read?

What's the funniest academic paper you've read?

Other urls found in this thread:

ams.org/journals/bull/1966-72-06/S0002-9904-1966-11654-3/S0002-9904-1966-11654-3.pdf
fields.utoronto.ca/video-archive/static/2016/11/1570-16202/mergedvideo.ogv
thatsmathematics.com/mathgen/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4158978/
scs.stanford.edu/~dm/home/papers/remove.pdf
scribd.com/doc/228831637/Optimal-Tip-to-Tip-Efficiency
ikefoundationforautism.org/e-library/What's Happening to Ellie - A Book About Puberty for Girls and Young Women with Autism and Related Conditions (2015).pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cox–Zucker_machine
bmj.com/content/343/bmj.d7506
journal.sjdm.org/15/15923a/jdm15923a.pdf
bmj.com/content/327/7429/1459
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The length (1/2 pages) certainly makes this paper stand out:

ams.org/journals/bull/1966-72-06/S0002-9904-1966-11654-3/S0002-9904-1966-11654-3.pdf

Not funny per se, though.

fields.utoronto.ca/video-archive/static/2016/11/1570-16202/mergedvideo.ogv

>per se

ei vittu make :DDDD "perse" :DDDD

Don't do this. Piper's infusion of mathematics with feminist rhetoric may be unfortunate, but by responding like a redneck klan member you only justify her approach

Sorta related:
thatsmathematics.com/mathgen/

What?

Someone posted a link to her website in another thread. Is this real!?

your senior thesis

Doing racist edgy jokes isn't exclusive to /pol/ newfriend. It all depends on how funny/original it is and the butthurt it createa like with you :)

>What?

You clearly didn't pay attention in your Finnish classes in school. "Perse" means "ass".

To be fair, this parody is not very different from the original. Negroes and mathematics don't mix.

>thatsmathematics.com/mathgen/
That's fucking hilarious

Feminist women are masculanized in terms of digit-ratio and personality

Forgot link sry friends ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4158978/

all you're doing is demonstrating that her complaints about STEM being a boy's club are valid
I don't really begrudge you the right to be stupid though, do as you see fit. but if you ever got into a debate with this girl she'd destroy you.

scs.stanford.edu/~dm/home/papers/remove.pdf

scribd.com/doc/228831637/Optimal-Tip-to-Tip-Efficiency

t. roastie

ikefoundationforautism.org/e-library/What's Happening to Ellie - A Book About Puberty for Girls and Young Women with Autism and Related Conditions (2015).pdf

>I think Veeky Forums is real life
Autist, Newfag or tumbler

Fucking based.

God help me

Where were these published?

Did he really publish it?

>using tissue and throwing in the bin
>not using toilet paper and then flushing it
>putting clothes on before washing hands
I SHIGGY DIGGY

Hilarious

send this to my friend in place of a paper he asked me to get him a couple of weeks ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cox–Zucker_machine

EBIN :D

I know this will sound fictitious. But I met a prion academic and miltary experiment historian. His theory and evidence will gain you enemies from all sides. He introduced himself as a researcher he has his own papers but I haven’t found one online. He linked AIDS virus to Scrapies and Prions. And said the only reason African Americans have aids unproportionately to the rest of society is because they were experimented with for a long time for a load of research on prions, infectious misfolded proteins. You see him as a Wacko but then he gets personal as he said his crowd was solely drafted for experimentation. He began showing me images of his youth and even adds how he liked close up images to make him look bigger and hide his height. He was around 5’0 in height in those pictures. However the person i had in presence was around 5’11. Makes you think about how we analyze height and beauty.

bmj.com/content/343/bmj.d7506

>Male orthopaedic surgeons have greater intelligence and grip strength than their male anaesthetic colleagues, who should find new ways to make fun of their orthopaedic friends.

Tai's model

Of course it's in PLOS

journal.sjdm.org/15/15923a/jdm15923a.pdf

>African Americans have aids unproportionately to the rest of society
But they don't. The most AIDS-infected group is white gay men.

Wow very nice eks d

>105
>98

The people putting you under has an IQ of 98, this can't be right.

does anyone have the paper of the biologist who rediscovered trapezoidal integration?

medical researcher. "A Mathematical Model for the Determination of Total Area Under Glucose Tolerance and Other Metabolic Curves"
she named it Tai's Method

classic

not as funny as bmj.com/content/327/7429/1459

>There have been no randomised controlled trials showing the effects of using a parachute during free fall.

She named it after her parents of course

The UN paper on /pol/. My favorite part is the pepe collection and rarity rankings.

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf

He almost became a meme on /pol/ when the paper was published.

Oh, hah. Show's decent, though it's been going kinda downhill.

this is actually a quality social science paper. i have not seen any other paper on Veeky Forums that even comes close

memeworthy af