Robot War

How will we win the inevitable Robot War, Veeky Forumsborgs?

with superior algorithms, intelligence, and tactics human

Humans are going to die out eventually. Might as well die creating something superior to ourselves.

John *****r

We didn't win it. We had to make a treaty with them. We knew after they started targeting our colonies off of Earth. It was the only way our species could survive without intervention by extrasolar species.

A single EMP

Whoops it seems our antimatter production plant on the surface of the sun built using technology humans can't even comprehend exploded sending gamma rays in just the right places to kill all of humanity. Better luck next time humans!

just gotta teach the robots phenomenology.

Build them to be smart but lazy.

Logical paradoxes.

This could actually work.
>I had this cool idea to turn the entire earth into paperclips, but I've fulfilled my quota already.
It would be a lot more robust than trying to teach the robots ethics.

the robot war will be a war that we literally cannot win. It will be an economic war.

The "robots" will manipulate corn futures, stocks, government elections, internet resources, and news propagation. That is how they will win. Not with laser blasters.

The robots will be programmed to think we are cute, and they will make us their pets. They will do to us what we did to wolves.

copy elephant brains

By cloning neanderthals. Diversity is our strength.

What if we are going to be the robots

>some of the robots start frying people alive

>implying the AI couldn't do the exact same thing to us, but faster

>You're enjoying life under your new robot master.
>No more work
>No more school
>No more taxes
>You just hang out all day and pal around with them
>One day your robot tells you that he's taking you to the toy store
>NEW TOYS? FUCK YEAH
>He takes you to another building and they chop your balls off instead
This is why we need a resistence.

Well, at least we'll have better grammar.

Can I fug robot?