Human-Sheep Hybrids

Wake up sheeple.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/17/worlds-first-human-sheep-hybrids-pave-way-diabetes-cure-mass/

That'd be neat.

They talk about the sheep being a good model for human diseases/organs a similar size and shape etc. I wonder why they don't use chimps? Surely their hearts etc are most similar to humans.

Probably because they're much cheaper to mass produce for experimentation

How about a healthy, sexy looking, human body but with the brain of a sheep? I feel this is an area of research that should be pursued.

God did not intend for this. We are all made in HIS image therefore we should not even experiment with this kind of fallacy. Hebrew Scripture, our Old Testament of the Bible, tells us human life and death are in the hands of God alone in his power, as noted in the 1995 encyclical letter of Pope John Paul II. We are planned by God, and the soul, the "breath of life," is given via the natural law.

user’s on to something here...

>God did not intend for this
>gave us the power to do it anyway
kys
also who are you to KNOW what god truly wants? MUH BIBLE? I can write a book too! all your shit depends on belief and nothing more, your retarded opinions are irrelevant and you should not force your beliefs onto others.

and this is without crispr
that's a good question, maybe it's ethics

woH THIS anen iż smaRT

>human-sheep hybrid
So Apple users?

wow if I saw you in real life i would clap you're so SMART and FREE THINKING!!!!!!

*tip*

They always claim mice are $3 per day so sheep would bankrupt them. Plus they take longer to breed

I’m amazed how much we are able to do with genetics (even going 30 years back) while knowing comparatively little about gene operation. It’s like monkeys building assault rifles without knowing the chemistry involved in synthesizing gunpowder.

>Scientists grow Human organs inside Sheep
>Mainstream reports as "Human-Sheep Hybrids"

Another Scientific breakthrough, another butchering by the mainstream...

>Another Scientific breakthrough
I doubt it, watch this shit isn't gonna deliver on anything like 99% of popsci

Catgirls soon

SCIENTISTS are turning Veeky Forums MEME POSTERS into SHEEP!
>Source: Alex Jones.

>I wonder why they don't use chimps?
ethics and cost. chimps are smarter than goats so if you can get away with using another animal, you do.

also sometimes closely related species have less similar systems to us than more distantly related ones. pigs have a closer skin to us

Has sciencie gone to far

Where is far it sounds like a cool place.

>diabetes cure
just stop eating carbs it is literally that fucking simple

The perfect christian.

but god doesn't exist

mudslimes should stop fucking their cattle

Real furries when?

one day before the day of the rope