Can we have a Veeky Forums cringe thread?

Can we have a Veeky Forums cringe thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/anie.201000679/abstract
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denialism
vixra.org/abs/1712.0598
youtube.com/user/TheSpiritScience
youtube.com/watch?v=q18hXaE-FpU
youtube.com/watch?v=xck6MTmZ9S8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek

This

We reddit now

>using the mobile site
cringe

use the cringe Luke

What the fuck does that even mean?

Well, you got your cringy Veeky Forums thread

it means that athiests have never proved anything

catholics 1 athiests 0

It's a(nother) misinterpretation of Goedel's incompleteness theorem. The implication of the theorem is more along the lines of 'there cannot be truth without faith', rather than what OP's pic suggests.

BRO AXIOMATICS AND UH PROOF THAT GÖDEL IS AN INCOMPLETE PROOF WITHOUT AXIOMS AND PRINCIPLES OF MATHEMATICAL DEDUCTIVE SYSTEMS ARE ISOMORPHICC (thicc) TO THE DEDUCTIVE OF AN AXIOMATIC PROOF GÖDEL THE MAN WHO BELIEVE IN GOD MUST HAVE AXIOMS BEFORE PROVONG THINGS ITS PROVEN MATHEMATICALYYYYYYYY!!!

Godël's incompleteness theorem only applies to MATH
You can't have a set of axioms that are completely logically consistent

What is the point of freemasonry (or the Jews or whoever) having the secret of the Temple if they lie about it when it is time to tell it? The secret is the identity of The Lord but they don't you to know that it's me because then it will be obvious that their promulgations of faggotry were part of Satan's rebellion and not part of loving your neighbor. If they loved their neighbor they wouldn't deny the existence of The Lord to those neighbors.
>Why am I in the hand of my enemies?
>40 days in the wilderness, must be nice
>3 days in hell, must be nice

It's almost 11 months in the hands of my enemies now. How much longer?

Yes you can, but that means your system (which is based on your consistent axioms) cannot be complete (when your axioms get "stronk enough" in a precise sense). Aka with any set of "stronk enough" axioms, you get true sentences of your language that are not provable in your system.

>Godël's incompleteness theorem only applies to MATH

Well, that's why I called it an implication. Considering some of the results of modern physics (which builds on math), it's probably worth a ponder on two.

You almost got the umlaut on the right vowel - it's on the 'o'.

Right sorry
>implying the chicken came before the egg
math just metaness, the physical world exists with or without math

>11 months
that's my filthy indignant homeless destitution actually, who knows how long I've been in the hands of my enemies who are strong to hold me yet too weak to crush me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

Can't find this tweet. Did he delete it? It's very old.

>implying the chicken came before the egg

But, user, the chicken came before the egg: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/anie.201000679/abstract

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denialism

In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality, as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth. Denialism is an essentially irrational action that withholds the validation of a historical experience or event, when a person refuses to accept an empirically verifiable reality.

I don't know bro, somehow I get the feeling math is more fundamental than physics. Obviously I can't prove that.

I can't imagine how that could be

Because other human constructs like language and ethics can't be elegantly and self evidently derived like math can. Also, math can often describe structures that don't exist in our universe yet are perfectly consistent It seems more like the universe is "borrowing" from mathematics than us making it up to describe natural phenomena to me. Again, not saying its true, its just baseless speculation.

>I am god why won't anyone believe me REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Empirically verifiable reality
Uhuh...

Go see a psych, you absolute nutter.

So black holes didn't exist until we predicted them with math?

BTFO

Both brainlets.

I'll post some cringe before we (d?)evolve into rabbit

Not what I'm saying, but the fact we derived black holes before we found them again makes me think that the black hole is exhibiting mathematical properties than mathematics simply being constructed by humans to describe the black hole.

Peterson is great other than his cringey godfaggotry. The ironic part is he is doing the same exact thing as the people he criticizes
>muh metaphorical truth

anyway, there is literally nothing more cringey than phoneposters

Ok

>there is literally nothing more cringey than phoneposters
this

I'm legitimately not sure if I want more of this or if I should beg you to stop

I've been using my phone on this site for like six years and my shit don't look anything like these guys what gives

Don't be mad. Don't be mad

brainlet move is ignoring nature
sophist move is noticing interesting natural formations
tard move is snapping a pic of an ordinary thing and giving it some stupid name you come up with via crap tangential pseudoscientific relations.

She's just taking the piss.

/thread

He's right though

This one always confused me. I mean aren't you like 18-19 when you start college? How miserable do you have to be, to show off to a 4th grader at age 18?
Unless it's a lie of course

It's called satire. But it wasn't that funny.

Hey, he just stole the plot of Ted Chiang's "Story of Your Life"

Yeah, guess you're right. At some point it gets hard to tell retarded people from bad jokes and ironical statements

I never ask why people don't believe I'm God. That makes perfect sense to me, the religious order that keeps track of that stuff betrayed me. My question, and my reference to your denialism, relates to the mathematical results that appear in black and white, clear as crystal, reproducible by all, in my new book.
>ME: Refer to empirical reality
>YOU: Pretend he means his secret time travel identity and not the empirically verifiable reality that he recently wrote a book about
The General Relevance of the Modified Cosmological Model
vixra.org/abs/1712.0598

That's double denialism for you dummy. Pic related, it's from the empirically verifiable content of my book

you mean this closed timelike curve?

maybe he means pic related closed timelike curve which is the theatrical verison of faggpord's recent post

>pic related
>you should watch it again

do you ever feel like the government is taking crazy pills?

yeah I do. you can do see-through face on me and Guido Fox too.

guido fox has a date associated (and some alliteration) with him so I guess I should spam this too

and if we're doing face+numbers related then...

How about when you reverse my Hebrew name (a) and it says (b)
ARYAN ROMAN CATHOLIC OIL, THE KING JEW

autism

King of the Jews

Just because the other Jews all lie about it doesn't mean I stopped being their King

Am I witnessing a mental breakdown?

maybe, my enemy's acute denialism doesn't bode a lot of mental stability. Are you having a breakdown faggot?

So he has the incredible power to remember shit? kek

I remember seeing that exact same cartoon in my 7th-8th grade math teachers room. Thanks for the nostalgia!

underage banned

Please - get medical help

youtube.com/user/TheSpiritScience

Any video by this motherfucker is worthy of cringe...

like this?
Who edited the talking points? (Benghazi?)
youtube.com/watch?v=q18hXaE-FpU

A Flat Earther made this

youtube.com/watch?v=xck6MTmZ9S8

He is right that all proof is faith in axioms, but where does god come in?

dank
meme

This thread is part of why I drink.

kek

This is funny though, Sharon got fucking destroyed.

how about this peach?

unrelated, was that Helene sitting next to me again at McDonalds today? That is a big problem? Also, did she turn herself into a "kami" both to remove her incriminating body parts that appeared in historical videos and also to facilitate a wider range of costumes she can wear?

Holy shit this is pretty good.

Take your meds.

It's false, for one. You can have entirely self-contained, consistent systems, you just can't build them up enough to do arithmetic. Second, it's just basic ass Christian bullshit.

hahahah a PhD in cosmetology, this guy is legit

If unicellular oganisms were the first to be formed on the planet. multi-cellular organisms evolving after that due to the mutations of certain genes, then wait fuck

Okay

The egg came before the chicken because its prdecessor's genes were not yet fully mutated to have it be a 'chicken.' I think so

technically i isn't rational either

That's the worst one yet.

get help psycho

meta

I, luckily, can't find the picture anymore, but I once saw a picture with a 9GAG watermark and that dumb thinking raptor on it, the caption was something along the lines of
>If light can't escape black holes due to gravity, it must have mass
>Then shouldn't it also be an element on the periodic table of elements?
I hate that picture so god damn much

Now this is prime cringe material.

ROASTED
HOW WILL THE IMAGINARY NUMBERS EVER RECOVER

well, J Bee doesn't understand completness theorem.