Long story short

Long story short

> couple meets and start relationship
> 5 months sex every day
> sex dies down to once a month

What the fuck? How does sex drive just vanish like that. Is the novelty factor gone, like- are they getting off at all besides the once a month with partner, are they lying (to themselves?)
How can you be 25 practically w/o libido

huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/20/sexless-relationships-young-people_n_5492962.html

Busy, got things to do. I'm not too surprised that libido just vanishes when you're fulfilling your duty as an office drone 50 hours a week.

Just wanna go home, play vidya or listen to music.

I'm 34, and if I couldn't have sex anymore for the rest of my life, I don't think I'd give a shit. Been there, done that. Next.

>is the novelty factor gone
answered your own question

every girl i've ever liked, the moment we first had sex, literally the moment after i blew my load, my desire to fuck her was 99% gone. even if i loved her. i would rather shitpost on sci, i'd rather read some dense textbook than have sex with a girl i've had sex with a bunch of times

your virginity is the objet petit a

>literally the moment after i blew my load, my desire to fuck her was 99% gone
i mean permanently by the way, obviously sexual desire is gone the moment you blow your load

The woman got a side nigga. BF is being cucked.

Do you have no sexual desires and impulses anymore?

Rarely. I rub one out like twice a month, rest of the time I'm too fucking tired to do anything that involves effort.

>How does sex drive just vanish like that.
It diminishes, it does not "just vanish", hyperbole-tard.

Because you were meant to use the leftover energy to raise your kids biologically speaking. Rather than blowing blank loads in your hands, condom and cellulite arse, your body is adapted for fatherhood after you fucked your woman.

Depends how they define sex. It's much easier and faster to do oral than have sex, and although that is sex it's probably not the "sex" that they're referring to. People are busy and the honeymoon period is a real thing. It dies out as it should and then once the novelty is gone you see if it's real or not. You can have desire without having sex.

> your virginity is the objet petit a

This is incorrect. If your virginity is a time where you desire sex and haven't yet had it, then you're a virgin for every girl you've never fucked.
Thus,

> Your desire for sex is the objet petit a

Which is a paradox as you always desire sex..

> It diminishes
For this particular person only?

> You can have desire without having sex.
There is a sexual energy to that desire if it is in love interest.

is a ya virgin's sexual desire greater than anyone other non-virgin ?

Rape

That's never happened with the gfs I've been with. It was an every day thing so long as we met each other every day. I think the longest we didn't was like 3 days of no sex because of job related and family related duties keeping us from seeing each other. Longest relationship was just over 2 years.

low test generation
o
w
t
e
s
t

>2 years
>not living together
>still having sex
No shit you retard.

>keep whore gf in constant state of anxiety that I'll drop her if she doesn't put out
>train her to be my cumslut for life before deciding to reward her with life's pleasures
Only option dudes. I'm not even memeing.

take this to Veeky Forums please

mods

>is the novelty factor gone
what the fuck do you think the "honeymoon period" is

Honestly, this:
>> 5 months sex every day

is a big part of the problem, maybe the whole problem. I like ice cream but if you make me eat ice cream every fucking day for five months.

1) I'm going to hate ice cream more than anything in the world
2) I'm going to be dead of malnutrition

I mean, were they virgins before they met, or what? Why were they fucking every day like they had something to prove?