She inspired me to go into STEM

She inspired me to go into STEM.

What do Veeky Forums...

First make sure that she is actually responsible for what makes you interested in STEM. For example, I was inspired to go into STEM because of Jurassic Park. I initially wanted to become a paleontologist because I loved the dinosaurs. But, as I grew older I found out that I didn't actually really enjoy paleontology as a career path and realized that the paleontologists had nothing to do with the dinosaurs in the movie. Instead, it was the biochemists/geneticists who created the dinosaurs I had fallen in love with. As such, I became a biochemist.

Thanks for the kind words senpai!!

>cringe-tier movie shilling

Keep this shit on /plebbit/ where it belongs.

>nigger
>STEM

nice story

>white boi
>big dick?

Black people can’t do science, you should know this

So what do you do now?

Is STEM a nickname for the part of town where you roll up your windows and lock your doors?

>muh dick

t. Typical nigger with nothing else to offer the world.

>actually called STEAM now
>A is for arts
Thank fucking god I didn't grow up in 2018

Thats good, but this is Veeky Forums where 90% of replies to a thread involving a black person must be racist and retarded.

Go into stem if you like, I'm glad you enjoyed the movie.

>black
>people

Elephants are more intelligent and have bigger dicks than niggers.

Gorillas (IQ:83) are more intelligent than niggers (IQ:68).

>Wow, user senpai, you're so contrarian! Teach me how I can become a deep-thinker by hating things just because others like them.

>racists
>capable of critical thinking
Lmao, no retards on Veeky Forums please

Chimpanzees (IQ:75) are more intelligent than African Ethiopians (IQ:63).

can't wait for augfrog to get BLACKED

Everybody knows that niggers are retarded, you don't need IQ tests for that. The chimp IQ in the picture is just /pol/ trolling.

>STEM is called STEAM
Unless you call it STEM