Veeky Forums fags in the wild

>be new History teacher at a comfy private school
>acclimating to snobbish atmosphere: I previously taught at an underfunded suburban public school
>the faculty and student body receives me warmly --young algebra teacher is a total qt
>greet the 11th grade physics teacher
>shakes like he suffers from Parkinson's, though he's in his early thirties.
>limp, clammy handshake
>avoids eye contact
>constantly snarfing and grunting
>asks to borrow a laptop from my classroom
>returns it two hours later
>check browser history
>nothing but Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums, /int/, and Veeky Forums
>apparently refreshed an IQ thread and the "What's the worst thing a professor/teacher has ever done?" thread repeatedly during a double period class
>I show him his browser history; he strides to my desk, flips the screen over, deletes the history, and soundlessly leaves the room with the laptop
I haven't seen that laptop in three days.

lol now get the fuck out

I know it's you, Chris

who the fuck is chris

More like a teacher bullied you and took your laptop. Stay humbled.

I'm gonna need that back by 3rd period tomorrow, thanks.

Those who can't do, teach. Those who can't teach shitpost on Veeky Forums. It all makes sense.

>history teacher
embarrassing

>Those who can't do, teach.
Not OP. Do people actually believe this shit? Why all the hate for teachers on this god-forsaken board?

>Veeky Forums
Haha you almost got me

No, of course not. Teachers are overwhelmingly women, and we all know that women can do anything.

>t. brainlet

It's just more of the same vapid elitism indicative of Veeky Forums.

>Teachers are overwhelmingly women, and we all know that women can do anything.
Good one. Maybe that's why I received such a shitty education. The only acceptable teachers I've ever had in grade school were male.

>getting mad
If the public education system were worth a damn and private schools paid a damn I'd love to be a math teacher. But teachers should get as much shit as everyone else on this board you butthurt faggot.

Teachers are dumb knobs who don't even have a degree in the subjects they're teaching. Physics and mathematics education majors for example don't even take upper division physics and mathematics classes at most universities. Furthermore "education" as an academic study is at best vocational, and doesn't actually afford you an education, like a degree in the equivalent subject in a liberal arts and sciences setting would. Yet, for some reason they demand to be treated as an absolute authority on all matters intellectual, social and psychological. So basically teachers are just uneducated pompous scum.

Pre-calc teacher here. Teaching is very rewarding when the kids aren't complete fuckups, though it is kinda discouraging when you're able to discern from week one which students are going to succeed academically or flip burgers. I sincerely wish I needn't bother instructing the chimps with no tangible promise or work ethic.

>Teachers are dumb knobs who don't even have a degree in the subjects they're teaching
Glad this doesn't apply to me: I'm getting my PhD and the fuck out of public ed.

you teach count rock?

>1 rock + 2 rock means Grug eat well tonight.

>Yet, for some reason they demand to be treated as an absolute authority on all matters intellectual, social and psychological.
You must have been insufferable in school.

I'll take that as a compliment.

>"""""precocious"""""