We are living in a simulation

Scientists say we are made of waves. Think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOsck7jYUsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm just happy to exist, no matter what the nature of reality might be.

It's all a joke!

We live in a mathematical simulation. Scientists won't know shit because they are attached to their senses

>We are living in a Simulation
No. The Simulationist are the worst branch of Pop Science cancer.

>simulation theory
If you're gonna believe in random shit why not believe that reality is your private dream? It's comfy, basically BTFO's science entirely since it's all a product of your mind and it gives you the most freedom.
If this is a simulation, who is making the simulation? How do you know when it's *not* a simulation? Or is simulation inside of another simulation?
How can "scientists" prove we're in a simulation when science itself is a product of that simulation?
This theory is retarded Rick and Morty-tier type shit.

Yet you've solved it all on your own, didn't you, you little special snowflake genius? Feel free to exit the simulation by killing yourself.

Wouldn't make a difference. Everything dies, within or without.

>No.
Unfalsifiable. It is entirely possible that we are in a simulation, or maybe more likely part of a simulation. I can't really imagine why anyone would find that ridiculous. I think it's mainly people misunderstanding the concept, seeing it as a sort of replacement for traditional religion in crafting a potential sort of afterlife where you 'wake up' from a simulation. That yeah is making a lot of assumptions but the possibility that this universe is a simulated environment and we are part of that simulated environment is a very real possibility and not something that should be dismissed out of hand. I mean compared to what fucking hypothesis does simulation seem ridiculous? It's a better shot in the dark than most. Still wouldn't answer the question of where the creator/s of the simulation came from.

Is the My Big Toe guy going to do his experiments or what?

So are the future scientists who are simulating our world, doubt if their world is simulation too?

This is unironically one of the best ways to spot a brainlet

Good, you are all finally submitting to Simon. You guys really take a while to get the 'run up to logarithming'.

What can be thought of can be thought of clearly, we cant think of real original world with future scientists with advanced technologies, we can only just imagine. therefore they dont exist. If they do exists, that would be something outside of our world, which means its completely useless to even worry about it.

I would worry about me existing and how pissed off I'm getting at how useless the species is beyond 'mating' and pleasuring.

>not understanding concepts in your own dream
>conceptualizing time infinitely
>feeling pain
>very few moments of surreal happiness
>infinitely many moments of surreal sadness
WAKE ME UP

Okay, Donald.

Wake up. I love you man. No need to be angry anymore.

I gotchu. I got u. I got 'you'.

>WAKE ME UP
youtube.com/watch?v=tOsck7jYUsE

The good thing is that everything is possible in a dream, so you don't really have to experience any of that if you don't want to. You only have to become lucid (which is harder to do when you've essentially created a "persistent realm" with its own rules and laws, but even then, those were created by the same "thing", so you can remove them too)

Be a better dachshund in your next life and you can have all the scooby snacks.