Scientists who would have been #metoo'd

Scientists who would have been #metoo'd

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Feynman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lel he fucked his cousin

Actually, it was Feynman who got fucked. One of his girlfriends blackmailed him into paying for an abortion (it was his kid) and spent it on furniture.

Feynman was smeared by the US intelligence agencies for not bowing down to capitalist/right wing authority during times of conflict with communists. I have doubts about his accusations for that reason.

holy shit they actually married lmao

(((Feynman)))

What he wrote about himself in his books would be entirely sufficient.

fuck Dawkins' lookin rough these days

Because he used LSD

His fault for helping her kill his kid. Honestly, we need more genius genes. It is unethical to abort a kid of Feynman's even if you don't think abortion is immoral.

Really the best type of jew that exists. He said openly that the idea of "God's chosen people" was absurd. I am sure he had some jew traits, because they are genetic, but who cares at that level.

All the academics that I know of who have been #metoo'd have been jews. Coincidence?

> some jew traits
That sweet 1 SD Ashkenazi IQ advantage

Ashkenazis only have such 'advantage' because it is politically incorrect to discern between different white sub-races in academia.

It was a different time.

Ashkenazi are a white sub-race, and they make half the Nobels.

If you count everyone that has at least 1/8th vaguely jewish genes, then jews make up like 1/4 of nobles. That includes all types of jews. And it basically uses a one drop rule.

Like Bohr who was at most, at most, 1/4 Sephardic. Ashkenazis still count him somehow.

>being so autistic the only pussy you can get is your family
Autism... Not even once

90% sure he cheated on both of his wives with about 10 different women.

Genetics don't really mean mean anything. None of his his ids have grown up to be as smart as him and one is such a brainlet fucking philosopher.

No, it is just that regression towards the mean is a thing. His kids are still much more likely to be geniuses than yours.

Only because of money and capitalism. I don't want to bring my family into it because irrelevant, but we're bourgeoisie,aside from me because I've taken a vow of poverty.

the guy with the phenotypye

Wh*Toids have not contributed at all to science in the 20th century. It's been all jews. It makes sense that all professors are jewish.

>it's a middle class commie blames money episode

do you remember what he said about the reason why Jews are so prominent in academia? because I do.

go on

Most noble prize winners are non jewish.

Iq is very vague, feynman iq was 123 and outcompeted god knows how many with many points above including his sister which after this metric should have been more successful.

LOOK AT THIS EXTREME OUTLIER
God, this is old, and Feynman's lovey-dovey bullshit about studying is the worst shit he wrote.

>what is ratio

For economics, Jews make up half of the winners.

/pol/tards use the one drop rule so why can't jews?

39% retard

Straight from my copy of his book, Surely You're Joking Mr. Feynman, in the chapter "Is Electricity Fire:"
>"Something else happened at that time which is worth mentioning here. One of the questions the rabbinical students and I discussed at some length was why it is that in academic things, such as theoretical physics, there is a higher proportion of Jewish kids than their proportion in the general population. The rabbinical students thought the reason was that Jews have a history of respecting learning: They respect their rabbis, who are really teachers, and they respect education. The Jews pass on this tradition in their families all the time, so that if a boy is a good student, it's as good, if not better than, being a good football player.
>It was the same afternoon that I was reminded how true it is. I was invited to one of the rabbinical students' home, and he introduced me to his mother, who had just come back from Washington, D.C. She clapped her hands together, in ecstasy, and said, 'Oh! My day is complete. Today I met a general, and a professor.'
>I realized that there are not many people who thing it's just as important, and just as nice, to meet a professor as to meet a general. So I guess there's something in what they said."
I doubt this will satisfy any antisemites on Veeky Forums though. I can tell you, from personal experience with my Jewish friends' parents, that this is true.

This seems reasonable. He really did believe in teaching. The 123 IQ meme and telling dipshits they could understand general relativity, while simultaneously saying only a few people in the world did, really send the wrong message.

On the JQ, as I pointed out he rejected the idea that Jews were special and better than others in the social and cultural sense. The problem is, many jews don't. Many jews in academia don't. And sense jews make up a large portion of academia, this is actually a really big problem.

>pol is stupid because they do X
>does X

So a 1/8th jew isn't jewish?

They are 7/8ths other things.

>this is actually a really big problem.
Do you have any examples, or are you just being dramatic? I'm sure most of them are normal people, and this "chosen people" mentality is just as ubiquitous as in any other group.

Consider a field with 20% jews (there are many). If a jew is twice as likely, or more, to cite and support the research of a fellow jew, this causes a huge distortion in the field. This isn't even talking about people who get screwed over for academic positions and university acceptances. Science itself is damaged by jewish tribalism. What can be done? The biggest thing is just the ability to talk about it without one's career being ruined. That would be a start.

shut UP user youre contradicting my argument!

Yeah, look at Ron Unz's The Myth of American Meritocracy for a huge blind spot. There is plenty of data that there is a big problem (but of course it isn't solid). It could be clarified by Harvard and other schools opening their admissions to neutral third parties, but they refuse. So you have a situation that looks really bad and literal jews standing in the way of getting real answers.

As far as science goes, Einstein being made into the god of all things and the contributions of many other physicists being disregarded is the most normie friendly example.

Another example is that under Kagan's rule at Harvard Law she hired 50% jews, which is statistically absurd even when you assume that the field as a whole has no pro-jewish bias.

>muh jewish nepotism

>In 1939, Feynman received a bachelor's degree,[33] and was named a Putnam Fellow.[34] He attained a perfect score on the graduate school entrance exams to Princeton University in physics—an unprecedented feat—and an outstanding score in mathematics, but did poorly on the history and English portions. The head of the physics department there, Henry D. Smyth, had another concern, writing to Philip M. Morse to ask: "Is Feynman Jewish? We have no definite rule against Jews but like to keep their proportion in our department reasonably small".[35] Morse conceded that Feynman was indeed Jewish, but reassured Smyth that Feynman's "physiognomy and manner, however, show no trace of this characteristic".[35]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Feynman

Thank you for showing why saying he had a 123 IQ is dumb as fuck.

what a fucking chad

if you're this intimidated by the PHENOTYPE then go back to please

Shut up retard. There is more than iq. Imagination and so forth. Luis alvarez 130 iq wins nobel prize in physics

I still cant believe feynmann was jewish, as they stated he showed no mannerism of the chosen ones. His intellect totally took over his behaviour, I guess his family were non-practicing

Sorry, it is 36.71% actually, but that number is not a one drop rule.

Tim Hunt deserve it. He was literally making a speech to a women's groups, mentored hundreds of women and otherwise supported feminists for his entire career.

He probably even used feminists mobs to destroy people, and helped those mobs. Live by feminism, die by feminism.

Fascinating how obsessed people are with Jews. Can't we just observe Jews somehow are really good at science, statistically speaking, and just leave it at that? It's just an interesting curiosity, no need to go all Hitler about it.

>still forcing the phenotype meme
Interestingly though, the ethnicity with the largest craniums are the people native to the Schleswig-Jutland area and east in the Baltic islands.

Why couldn't we observe other traits about jews as well? Why do you have a specific list of things that are OK to notice about jews? Shouldn't all traits be treated the same way? This is sci after all.

chadstein

Why be prejudicial against certain traits and not others?
>it is OK to notice jews are smart
>it is not OK to notice jews are nepotistic

Everyone is nepotistic, you dork.

You're perfectly free to talk about whatever here. What I'm asking is why you want to do that.

>Everyone is nepotistic, you dork.
Why is this only brought up when jewish nepotism is mentioned? The mainstream basically assumes white nepotism. People complain about Indians being nepotistic. Say jews are nepotistic and we quickly must proclaim that all people are so it isn't a big deal.

You don't get it. Every jewish flaw must be painted as a white flaw. Then when we talk about white flaws, we have to exclude jews. It isn't complicated. Stop replying. He is a "fellow white".

>The mainstream basically assumes white nepotism.
Look at that

Why are you so fascinated with Jews?

2 lovers in superposition - this guy fucks

Name a single son of a genius that's a genius too

He was a Jew, you realize. Jews are tribal and prefer to inbreed.

The Bachs? The Buckleys?
I doubt it's genetic, though.

Johan and Daniel Bernoulli

Yum

>once again /pol/ is unable to handle the juice