/pol/ immigrant here

Sup my nerd faggots.
I'd be lurking here now, I've left /pol/ because it got repetitive with T_D and shills.
Might as well learn 1.1 =1.

Anyways, wanted to learn some statistics online.
Suggest me some good source.

Khan academy

MIT edX. I have taken several courses with them and each time was the quickest I’ve ever learned a subject. They have the best lecturers in the world making these videos, there’s quizzes and exams, and a discussion/comment section for each unit.

>Khan academy

>False flag or complete cringe
If you're serious, textbooks are a good start. Calculus by James stewart is fundemtnal for anyone wanting to get into math. Even stats uses some calculus.

Go back to the_donald.

Thanks my bois.

Get off my board, we talk science and maths here.

We don't like immigrants around here. We will build a firewall and /pol/ will pay for it.

(OP)
>I've left /pol/ because it got repetitive with T_D and shills.
you did this now, and not two years ago?

Veeky Forums is an ASHKENAZI PHENOTYPE board

if you're Sephardi or goyisch or heaven forbid Mizrahi you DO NOT belong on this board and need to promptly LEAVE

Shit, that's hilarious
Lmfao

Is this real or fake? Has Khan academy gone too far?

What about genotype?

I almost pissed myself when he started drawing the coordinate plane

>Suggest me some good source.
They're all controlled by the Jews. Better you go back to your home board instead of wetting its back to Veeky Forums.

Why do you talk as if you can only visit one board at a time? Is it because you're a newfag who just showed up for the 2016 election? Fuck off, you LARPing retard.

The genotype is completely irrelevant. Only those with the PHENOTYPE benefit and prosper here.

reality hits hard boi

Fuck off, /pol/. This board hates you.

>my board
You're a brand spanking newfag. We're not your friends. This is not your board. You need to leave.

Brainlet apes science has nothing to do with how much you like what a person thinks theres no issue with /pol/ /lgbt/ or even you lefties asking and posting about STEM.