"you only need 7 hours of sleep" is the most jewish fucking trick that was ever created, or will ever be

"you only need 7 hours of sleep" is the most jewish fucking trick that was ever created, or will ever be.
it is made to get us to slave our asses off 9-5 without complaining, under the pretext that it's the healthiest sleeping schedule

you literally cannot prove me wrong.

We can't because you didn't give us any good arguments to prove wrong.

But you also cannot prove yourself right

>i've never slept at 11-12 and woke up at 7AM: the post

24 hours a day
8/8/8 work/rest/play

Anecdotal

>implying people only 'play' in their free time
>implying there isn't always a ton of mundane shit to do, leaving you basically nothing for stuff you actually enjoy

>hurr jooz
this insulated far right hugbox has made you believe you have valid opinions. you don't.

>play
You mean cook/clean/maintenance (of self and belongings)/other obligations, etc.?

So it takes you 0 minutes to go to work and back?

The 8/8/8 rule works only if you work from home. Most people spend 1:30 driving to work and back.

So you are already only left with 6,5 hours. Not to mention that many jobs require you to sometimes work longer than 8 hours. So you are left with measly 5 hours a day

>not teleporting
pleb

4-6 hours is optimal, more is oversleeping and deterimental

Oops did OP say something... politically incorrect?
Hush on that, you don't want to get doxed then fired by your overlord

post studies or at least personal experience

Nah, even less sleep is better than sleep that's more than 8 hours long.

Does your body automatically tell you when you had enough sleep? If you go to bed without setting an alarm will you get the optimal amount of sleep?

I'm a farmer. I go to sleep and wake up when I want to. There's no rush. I'm already at work. I typically get 7-8 hours of sleep, but sometimes that can be 6-9. Trying to sleep in just isn't possible for me. If I go to bed and get to sleep at 10-11pm, I'll wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 5-6am.

I don't use an alarm and wake up when I need to wake up so long as I went to bed at the proper time in order to wake up at the proper time.

14/88 work/play

How cute, the science majors/scientists get 8 hours of sleep. Try 6 hours.
t.engie student

That depends on a lot of factors. The body can become very routine when it comes to sleeping so even on days off a lot of people will wake up very near or at the time they'd wake up on work or school days unless this schedule causes sleep deprivation. Then there's the cultural factor. In a lot of H/G tribes they'll go to bed very early and arise very early on their own but will take 2-3 hour naps during the day leading to sleeping nearly half their day. Then the personal factor. I know a guy who operates off of 6 hours of sleep and is high energy as fuck and a friend who sleeps 9-10 hours a day and is at a neutral point of energy.

7? I'm doing well if I get 5.

So what's your counter claim? I guess I can't prove you wrong because there's nothing to counter.

I'm a NEET with no social obligations on a non-24 hour cycle. I go to sleep when I'm tired and get up when I'm not tired anymore. I probably average about 8-9 hours a night. Sometimes higher (up to 12+ hours), sometimes less (6 or 7, or rarely only 4). On days where I get little sleep though, I can tell I'm less rested throughout the day, even if I can't sleep anymore. Today for example, I got about 6 hours, but it was a bad sleep with lots of waking up.

>Most people spend 1:30 driving
Not everyone is American.

>If you go to bed without setting an alarm will you get the optimal amount of sleep?

You would if you didn't live in the modern world. Light/ noise pollution, lack of sunlight in a building, waking up at the same time every day no matter if the sun has rose, or has already been up for 2 hours, computer and tv screens. It is not easy to "naturally wake up" with all this in your life.

You are right bruda.

You need only 5.

>there are people on this board that wake up after 6 AM.
>there are people in this world that choose to work past 2 PM.

I can sleep 12 hours whenever possible.

to achieve great things usually goes like you get a possible idea, then you work on it 3-5 days 12-15 hours each, then you completely retreating from it or solve it. Then you dont need to do anything for the next few weeks, or few months, until a great idea comes up

Some peers actually sleep just like four or five hours. They are doing a mastery and working on a full time job at the same time. The actual state of western wage slave; destroying their health pursuing "sucess".

Some men want to reproduce with a quality mate. The surest way to accomplish this is by achieving greater financial success and career status than ones peers. Working twice as long as the competition gives one an advantage that is not cancelled out by being a little more tired. As long as men can make more money by working longer than you, some will. You are upset that in order to have a chance at breeding with a quality female, you will probably have to work harder and sleep less than you would like. You can get over it and accept that you will have to sacrifice some degree of health and physical well being for a time, or you can decide that sleep is more important than pussy and family, and you can continue to blame the Jews for being slated by women as unworthy of reproduction.

>being this alienated

hard work =/= money. you got tricked bro.

Do you have a counter argument? Or you just don’t approve of my “tone?”

If you can't even sleep the healthy and suggested time, you are not more than a slave. I wouldn't sacrifice my health for the pursuit of a pussy. Keep with the rat race, my friend. I leave from that.

woah wtf DRUMPF btfo
>McFucking gas yourself nigger

No it’s just one prerequisite. You also need IQ, luck, balls, sociability, and a lot of other intangibles. But there aren’t many successful people who are undisciplined and lazy. And just in case you think I’m making a value judgement, I’m not. Some people think struggling constantly to move up in the hierarchy for the sake of family or pussy just isn’t worth it. There’s nothing wrong with that either.

As I said, I wasn’t making a value judgement. Some rich guys with a beautiful wife and kids live as a slave their entire life to achieve that, and then die of a heart attack at 50. Some choose to sleep and hang out, like the herbivorous men of Japan. No one really chooses anything anyway. We act as machines programmed by genes and out environment to exhibit certain behaviors. We live in giant meat grinding eugenics program called natural selection. None of it means anything. I just find it amusing that someone who chooses to check out of the competition can’t just be honest. They have to whine about the Jews. It’s just a little pathetic.

>he needs more than 7 hours of sleep
must suck not being part of the wakeful masterrace. I can function fine on 6, feel best with 7, and feel groggy and tired if I sleep any longer than 8 hours a night. you jelly?

You really only need 6 hours of sleep.

i used to sleep 4 hours a day. its doable, but it takes its toll psychologically.

Full fucking brainlet mode

imagine being this much of a cuntslave

This is me too

Good goy