/mlp/ - Veeky Forums
/an/ - /int/
/a/ - /cm/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15143565
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What

our board's virtual divegrass team is playing against's Veeky Forums's today,we were playing against /jp/ last week

IM AM EXCITE

lets hope you know who dosen't fuck the thread

/gd/ vs /jp/ is before us, depending on who wins or draws, we may only need to draw ourselves to advance

>re-rolling condition

dammit i like both teams

i liked all the teams of group C

only consolation is that at least ill have teams to root for in spring

Oh, a thread is up, nice.

we're 2-1, against Veeky Forums, and its only halftime

>tiki taka
>PTSD_flashbacks_to_summer.webm

FEYNMAN
E
Y
N
M
A
N

WE ELITE BOYS

WE OUTCHEA

U P S

WE FUCKING DID IT
THANKS YALL

/ourboi/

E l i t e

The goals that saved Veeky Forums

strawpoll.me/15143565
strawpoll.me/15143565
strawpoll.me/15143565

what are the popsci players anyway?

carl sagan
blackscienceman
pleb memes like 0.9999

>blackscienceman
wut, he's never been on the roster

You again?

yes he has, as "cool science facts". (yes I realize the meaning)

This is offers both sides of the argument, if there's a clear minority I'll yield. I don't feel like those names represent Veeky Forums, but I'm also not an autistic spergelord: if the board disagrees I will accept that.

>wonder who this guy is
>check /4ccg/
>scroll down
>its some guy who didn't know who njwilberger was

I did know the guy, just not the name and I explained why (I never read those threads). You never responded to that post. What you're doing right now is pretty autistic if you ask me.

Also we need to update the wiki, we don't even have our games from last summer on there

You're pretty autistic with some players you don't like even if you're being explained the background of them m80

Like which one? I'm open for debate. But keep in mind I'm talking about the "have a place act ironically retarded for long enough and your place will be taken over by actual retards who take they're in good company" effect. But again, maybe you're right about some names, just tell me which ones you're talking about.

I severely doubt the player names from our memegrass team, that can play at most 4 times a year, will attract retards other than the ones already here.

Like Cool Science Facts, you got explained that the player is a representative of the fake quotes and in general humor threads that this board has, it's an ironic name and unless you can come up with something better than "Veeky Forums humor thread" the name will stand

Also Veeky Forums please get your aesthetics for Earth-chan and you should be able to solve this. It hurts my autism

there's always a minimum of 1000 viewers and it's more than 4 times a year unless you lose every single match.

I fully understand this, but what I meant by "ironic retard effect", to popscience people a picture of Neil DeGrasse Tyson with "Cool Science Facts" is just literally that. And because these people exist in greater numbers, they can lessen quality posts quickly.

Now I'll probably get the standard ">sci >not always been shit" post, but I rather aim higher than lower desu.

Maybe making it a bit more over the top can be a comprimise? Like changing it to something like "I ***ing LOVE science xD xD" or changing the cool to KEWL or something?

if you're willing to go the extra mile and actually discuss it with the managers, they have a team discord server you can take your discussions about

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums

>minimum of 1000 viewers
its more or less the same people every time, and i don't think anyone is coming over just because of the cup
and even if they did, why would this happen in the future considering there's no precedent

I'll see how this sample poll ends up. If there's a overwhelming majority against it, I won't bother them.

Fair point desu.