What, exactly, causes the fundamental forces? Or, why do they exist? Hell, why does anything exist?

What, exactly, causes the fundamental forces? Or, why do they exist? Hell, why does anything exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_all_the_way_down
arxiv.org/abs/1802.02231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the weak should fear the strong

If they didn't exist, the universe would stay as a singularity and nothing would happen.

then you better get back into your room before your daddy gets upstairs

The big bang caused them.

Why did the big bang happen?

Nobody really knows, OP.

Not a question, OP.

The science describes, not explains.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_all_the_way_down

b-but I thought science could answer all of humanity's questions!

thats not an answer, you cretin. You fucking asshole.

Brainlet here, explain to me how the forces of reality can be interpret into mathematical formulas. I mean there are no numbers so I dont get it.

hahaha he still doesn't know what causes the fundamental forces, fucking 12 year olds on Veeky Forums

What sort of a political compass is this

>gravity not blue
>electromagnetism not yellow
>strong not green
>weak not red
Why would you use all these objectively wrong colors, OP?

I bet they're using higher ability math

Authoritarian left: citizens gravitate towards great communist leader
Authoritarian right: electrical shock therapy for LGBT 'mental illness'
Libertarian left: small autonomous linked communities
Libertarian right:
>roads

because the universe cooled after the big bang, which caused symmetries to break, which resulted in the forces arising one by one

better question is why are they so fucking convoluted, shouldn't the fundamental nature of everything be a bit simpler?

>Hell, why does anything exist?
arxiv.org/abs/1802.02231

Observing the complexity and unpredictability of nature, I´ve always come to the opposite conclusion: if anything can be said about physical laws, it is that they seem suspiciously simplistic.

they're actually extremely simple, excluding gravity and dark matter, everything including all particles and forces can be explained by SU(3)×SU(2)×U(1)

the fundamental nature will be simpler, but we're still very far away from that

thats the whole point of all this user. thats what we've all been searching for for thousands of years

Not necessarily. Why would nature conform to humanity's naive conception of the simple vs the complex?

gauge boson

Something exists because there is no such thing as nothing.

why are atoms designed the way they are and why can't we construct atoms at will?

Why does the concept of things needing causes to exist exist?

We find out what created energy we can move to the next step without every there's no big bang