Not a Boeing Employee

How do we stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EnoughMuskSpam/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Imagery_Architecture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KC-X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's doing a pretty good job of stopping himself with all the illegal/sketch accounting going on at tesla and all the anti-NASA anti-competitor rhetoric that he is paying for. only a matter of time until NASA finds a way to get a refund for the 10bil they spent on the R&D subsidies for COTS and CCDEV.

This. He's doing more damage to the economy and science than anyone else before.

not sure if trolling or retarded..

Red pill me on Musk.

Dubs decide when I dump my TSLA stock.

i don't agree with government subsidies for electric vehicles. it only benefits the people who can afford electric vehicles. but i'm not going to blame musk for that.

his rockets land themselves and are reusable. this will eventually lower the cost of access to space by 10x. so any government dollars going to spacex are probably more effective then if you had given that money directly to nasa. it will save nasa money in the longterm as well with spacex cheap rockets getting them through earths gravity well.

you want redpiling? there is a large subreddit for musk hate

reddit.com/r/EnoughMuskSpam/

it is filled with redditor retards, actual marxists being salty that a billionaire is pushing humanity forward and they dont actually give a damn about space, so you can already imagine the moronic level of discourse, vast majority of posts are total BS

sometimes the retards leak on /sci

if you want true redpiling about musk, then visit nasaspaceflight.com forums, where industry insiders congregate

turns out musk is sometimes a bit overhyped but he is definitely the real deal

Accusehim of being white suprematist cis gender scum.

Musk is white suprematist cis gender scum born in country with apartheid, he should give all his money to african children and stop innovating space industry

>How do we stop him?
Out-compete. That may not be possible under the aerospace giants and their thoroughly entrenched bureaucracies.

Make fun of his brachycephalic cranium and tiny face. Dude is clearly insecure af. It shouldn't take much to take him down.

Elon is a strong 7.5/10 nowadays, no homo

I think it varies widely based on how well he maintains his hair transplant.

Those steam pots will never replace the power of the Horse.
Enough with this preposterous nonsense I am tired of this charade.

Its flatulence to assume that some american Ford could make cheap affordable automobile, its known mechanical transportation are means only for upper class society.

>Elon Musk sexes pretty women, makes electric cars and flies into space and I don't like that. He should be stupid and incompetent like me.

>Boeing Employee
>How do we stop him?
Tell your bosses to quit being lazy faggots and allow the engineers to design a better product than SpaceX. The establishment players should have been doing what SpaceX is doing 25 years ago. Instead they decided to not rock the boat and just collect a paycheck. Anyway Musk isn't the problem it's the seven deadly sins: pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth.

>Tell your bosses to quit being lazy faggots and allow the engineers to design a better product than SpaceX.

boeing used to be the best at the game but they fucked up

managed to get $25 billion but fuck up so bad the contract goes to lockheed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Imagery_Architecture

lose JSF ( 1 trillion over 50 years )

that whole tanker clusterfuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KC-X

all that crazy ass bombardier cs100 tariff shit

holy shit, almost 10k losers ahahaha, how can white supremacists exist when people like this are walking around amongst us.

He's pretty hot, well defined jaw as well and well built body

no homo of course.

thx annon now I know why sometimes you see a comment that bad that if you smash your head on the keyboard you will get a better result...

Boeing is smart enough to realize rockets have no future and will seize the entire satellite market with a spaceplane. Pic related.

Establishment companies face some serious structural issues that prevent them from innovating

>Boeing is smart enough to realize rockets have no future and will seize the entire satellite market with a spaceplane. Pic related.

why worry about delivering satellites when you can just build them

Government subsidizes gasoline cars.

what the hell is the point of yet another expensive, convoluted SSTO design when there is already a completely viable reusable shuttle already in use?

>Establishment companies face some serious structural issues that prevent them from innovating
Truer words have never been spoken.

Why stop him? He's proving to have started one of the most dishonest companies in the history of private space travel. Seriously each launch following the Falcon family as they “revolutionize the launch industry” has been indistinguishable from the rest. Aside from the meme landings, the company’s only party trick has been to overwork and underpay its employees to reduce launch costs, all to make the mythical “full and rapid reuse” seem effective.

Perhaps the die was cast when Musk vetoed the idea of ambitious yet realistic missions like Red and Grey Dragon; he made sure the company would never be mistaken for an innovative force to anything or anybody, just ridiculously questionable government contracts for his companies. SpaceX might be profitable (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-NASA in its refusal of wonder, science and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the landings are cool though
"No!"
The camerawork is dreadful; the landings of the charred boosters are boring. As I watch, I noticed that every time a Falcon 9 lands, Musk said either “self-sustaining civilization on Mars” or “imagine if you had a 747 and you threw it away after one flight.”

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time one of those phrases was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Musk's mind is so governed by clichés that he has no other style of thinking. Later I read a poorly-written news story on SpaceX by some fat web blogger. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching these launches now, surely they will work for SpaceX in the future and they too can have paychecks based off of government handouts." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you are a SpaceX fan, you are, in fact, trained to be a mindless supporter of government-funded billionaires.

the haters and meme-troll posters are worse than fan-boys

>the haters and meme-troll posters are worse than fan-boys
he says in response to an obvious ironic fan-boy post