A helio-centric test

Please place an arrow in the direction you think the earth is spinning to produce the movement of the sun seen in this picture. Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

ifers.123.st/t68-no-midnight-sun-in-antarctica
youtube.com/watch?v=syg3G2I60is
polarcruises.com/antarctica/destinations/crossing-antarctic-circle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please place an arrow where you think you head is to produce an idea so retarded.

Coward.

Come on brainlets this shouldn't be difficult.

so let's see, it's winter solstice and the picture was taken in Santa Severa facing toward Fiumicino, so the camera is facing south east, which means that it's rotating from right to left.

Curved arrow pointing counter clockwise

Please can you add an arrow in the direction/angle you speak of.

do it yourself. We're not doing your homework faggot

Like this?

Why? Do you not understand what right to left means?

I want to see the angle of rotation too.

Maybe just make your fucking point instead of wasting everyone's time.

How about for this one?

>how do perspektiv wurk

That's not the sun's path over a day.

I'm sorry are you implying the path on your picture goes up and over the Earth?

Go on...

No, imagine the spin as if the south pole was pointing directly at the sun.

As stated, never refers to a day

The direction the Earth is spinning is shown by the Sun's path over a day. The analemma on the other hand shows the Earth's axial tilt relative to its orbit around the sun and orbital eccentricity, not the direction it's spinning.

It's an analemma, sometimes known as "the equation of time".
You take a photograph of the sky at the same time every day (this picture looks like "every few days") for a year and the Sun traces that pattern in the sky.
You'll find them printed on globes, usually in the Pacific where there's an empty area.

mars has a cool analemma

A theory.

Supporting evidence.

Earth does this movement aswell from the Moons perspective.

How does flat earth reconcile different constellations between north and south hemispheres?

Stars are much closer, so in the same way if you were in a large hall with its ceiling covered in paintings, you wouldn't be able to see all of the paintings at once, but as you move around the hall, different paintings become visible.

then why don't the stars change in the same way when you move east or west?

So even Euclidean geomretry (triangulation) is also incorrect in the flat Earth model?

Because you're not travelling as far going east to west.

What does triangulation have to do with anything?

It's how we calculate the distance to stars, which you're saying is incorrect.

Faggots miss dawn and the left side is missing the some Sun shots, so that makes left East and right West meaning the Earth is rotating right to left.

Also the camera either had a very wide angle lens, heavily corrected or they stitched that photo together from multiple shots, which is why the path of the Sun looks so weird.

What is dynamic range? the sun isn't "getting bigger," it's that the sensor on the camera is getting blown out to full brightness in the area around the sun because it's as bright as the fucking sun.

As with any spinning object, stationary objects in the distance make a circle around the axis of rotation. So depending on what time of year it is, and whether or not the picture is taken in the north or south hemisphere, the camera is facing almost driectly north or directly south. If you continued the circle that the suns arc makes, you would find the north or south pole (axis of rotation) right at the center of said circle.

Alright OP. I have a question that I guarantee you cannot come up with an answer to.

How can the phenomenon known as “midnight sun” occur at both the arctic and antarctic circles during different times of the year, while every latitude in between expiences regular day/night cycles during the same period of time? Go ahead and draw what that would look like on a flat Earth map. However, there can only be one sun.
>this should be obvious, but if there were more than one there would be other latitudes that experience 24 hours of darkness, or have 2 suns visible at the same time
Oh and dont bother telling me i cant know that midnight sun is real at both poles because i lived in Alaska for 3 years and you are free to book tours of Antarctica.

Good luck.

ifers.123.st/t68-no-midnight-sun-in-antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=syg3G2I60is

Wow, that was absolutely retarded denial of observations.

>Some moron posted it on a forum so it must be true, im going to cite it as evidence.
Into the trash it goes.

Sick meme.
polarcruises.com/antarctica/destinations/crossing-antarctic-circle
Go there during the Southern Hemispheres summer solstice and prove me wrong. Go ahead. That proof has got to be worth millions.

you need to tell us which way the sun is spinning first.

just a real quick BTFO before i go to bed

Another theory.

Attach a really large balloon to your neck with a rope and walk outside.

Kek I like this
Could be used to trick flat earthers into actually learning something.
>investigate Snowball Earth!

Why would any civilization bother building this? Its such a massive waste of time and resources.

When you're a type 2 post-scarcity civilisation you need to do something to stave off the boredom so you don't commit collective suicide out of lack of anything better to do.

You're the one denying reality schizo shill.

But the path does look like that, even if it's been compacted by a wide angle lens.

This is by far my favourite
>tfw you'll never explore the endless frozen wastes, searching for other ponds

Northern hemisphere: left-to-right
Southern hemisphere: right-to-left
Here you go, brainlet OP. Do you have any more homework?

>Into the trash it goes.

Intellectually dishonest behavior. Shame on you.

>polarcruises.com/antarctica/destinations/crossing-antarctic-circle

What does that prove? People have emailed these travel companies before asking when to go to see the midnight sun in Antarctica, they never give a precise date because it doesn't happen.

Ok this is funny, thank you for the keks