CERN DISCOVERS ODDERONS

CERN DISCOVERS ODDERONS

THE MOST POWERFUL SUBATOMIC PARTICLE COLLISIONS IN HISTORY HAVE FULFILLED MORE PROJECTIONS FROM 1980S PHYSICS AND ADDED MORE USELESS SHIT TO THE STANDARD MODEL WOW

Other urls found in this thread:

vixra.org/abs/1301.0032
vixra.org/abs/1712.0598
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But can we do anything useful with it?

Right, and this is going to get me a robo-waifu or full consciousness upload when?

But what are gluons made of?

Physics has reached such marginal diminishing returns it is laughable.

They still haven't figured put the only thing that matters. Making gravity fit with EM, nuclear strong, and nuclear weak. So we can flip gravity on or off with a switch.

according to the MCM particle scheme it makes sense that you could take multiplets in any combination of P, C, or T, parities as rotations in the MCM hypercosmological lattice.

Geometric Cosmology vixra.org/abs/1301.0032
The General Relevance of the Modified Cosmological Model vixra.org/abs/1712.0598

>Theory of infinite complexity
Are you fucking kidding me

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Can we ban all links from vixra already? It makes schizos swarm all over Veeky Forums.

And people said the Hardon Collider was dead.

>paricles
this shit is all so confusing that I'm not even sure if that's a typo or not

The stuff of your nightmares. Don't ask again.

gotta catch all the odderons

This is literally all there is. The secret at the bottom of reality is the kludgy, retarded Standard Model. This is how the universe works. A bunch of random bullshit with a hundred different constants pulled out of god's ass.

No. The Standard Model doesn't include gravity and dark matter/energy. It's not consistent with everything.

Gravity is just its own thing and doesn't apply at the level of the Standard Model. Dark Energy is something third unrelated to either. Get used to it - this is the best we're ever going to get.

t. end of 19th century

did string theory predict this :o)

Seems a bit early to making that sort of grand claim, espescially since people have been making similar claims forever and constantly been proved wrong

STEMniggers will never recover from this

>did string theory predict this :o)
My friend here doesn't like your tone. It's all wrong.

It's not early. For the last 50 years more or less we've been butting our heads into the Standard Model, and each time it just gets more secure and more inviolable.

Anybody (esp in math, thereotical physics & comp sci, analytic philosophy, other big-brained subjects) get suicidal about being a brainlet?

Like no matter how hard you try, there will be 10 thousand über smart Asians and Jews that have the same diligence with a stronger natural talent and will outperform you in every conceivable way? That you've devoted so much of your life to this mentally taxing subject and your final output is just peak mediocrity because of your shit genes?

Anybody else get this feel? pls respon if you do

I fucking tried to make this as its own thread. Sorry for derailing.

Natural talent counts for virtually nothing, in my experience as a math postdoc. All that really matters is sticking to it and working hard.

I thought you were just trying to derail this awful thread.

Brainlet here - are we getting Time Machines and Wormhole and Dimension Hopping tech or not?

Asking for a friend.

all of those things require so much energy only a civilization controlling multiplanetary and more likely solar scale resources could develop them. also you can only travel forward in time not backwards, entropy is the only actual constant in the universe.

No but if we're very lucky we might get O'Neill cylinders so you can live out our life as a pathetic wagecuck in the asteroid belt rather than on Earth.

Fuck off CERN.

Aussie get out

But what does it mean?

>also you can only travel forward in time not backwards
Speak for yourself, I'm going to upload my mind to an antimatter computer and travel back in time.

Who fucking cares? lol particle physics is so unbelievably autistic and useless that it even makes an autistic engineer like myself cringe

It means god is a shitty dungeon master.

Horse hooves, believe it or not.

But muh particles!!