Teach me sacred mathematics

Teach me sacred mathematics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kVTPwPh7ioU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

take some drugs and listen to tool

[math]e^{i \pi} + 1 = 0[/math]

all post calc 3 math i guess, as thats when you're starting to learn what most of the rest of the population does not know

You need to understand divine cybermancy first

Wan ploose one eek-wal potato.

You must learn Hebrew first.

Go read some pdfs and be bored/confused within a minute

This is the only correct answer.

To understand sacred mathematics (or sacred geometry) you first have to understand what mathematics actually are.
I will be as brief as possible. Sorry if this ends up long.

Have you ever considered why anything physically exists? It seems so strange that there is something here rather than nothing, if you think about it. Where did all this stuff come from? Why do we have observable objects that exist in time and space?

Well, the truth is that nothing physically exists. Time and space are an illusion (Google quantum entanglement). This illusion was created with math.

Look at everything around you. What is it made out of? The truth is, from a physical standpoint, it is impossible to tell for certain. Sure, we know it's made out of atoms, but what are atoms made out of? At the end of the day, at the most fundamental level, these physical objects are made out of mathematical rules.

And we observe the same mathematical rules and patterns at every scale of the universe: from electrons orbiting the nucleus of the atom to the planets orbiting the sun; from the Fibonacci spiral in the twisting tail of a chameleon to the same spiral in the arms of the Milky Way galaxy.

Mathematics are not just built in to the fabric of our universe, they ARE the fabric of the universe. Nothing in our universe exists without the invisible framework of mathematics holding it together. The Bible even hints at this (Google Hebrews 11:3) as do other sacred texts. This is where the "sacred" part of sacred mathematics comes in. Now we must ask: where did all of this math originate from?

Let's look at the aforementioned Hebrews verse. It says that "the worlds were framed by the word of God." God literally spoke the universe into existence. Therefore the universe is a reflection of the mind of God. It is made from His thoughts, and God thinks in mathematics.

This is the foundation of what you need to know.

Brainlet. Lrn2metaphysics and read Edward Feser

I am very intersted in Perfect Numbers and I take the ancient writings more seriously than people finding giant primes today.

Edward Feser? I hate to be that guy, but can you summarize his views for me? I'm having a hard time finding anything of substance on Google, sorry.

I bet you aren't serious enough to know how to prove all even perfect numbers are a multiple of a mersenne prime without looking it up.

Because that can't be proved. At least it hasn't been. No look up.

The ancient greeks had an algorithm to find perfect numbers but that uses the mersenne equation but that algorithm has not been shown to find all even perfect numbers.

Mersenne Primes were actually discovered by the Euclid group but they only or mainly cared about Perfect Numbers.

What's the mathematical proof for metatron?

[math] \displaystyle
e=\frac{1}{0!}+\frac{1}{1!}+\frac{1}{2!}+\frac{1}{3!}+\frac{1}{4!}+\cdots
\\ \\
e^x=\frac{x^0}{0!}+\frac{x^1}{1!}+\frac{x^2}{2!}+\frac{x^3}{3!}+\frac{x^4}{4!}+\cdots
\\ \\
sin(x)=\frac{x^1}{1!}-\frac{x^3}{3!}+\frac{x^5}{5!}-\frac{x^7}{7!}+\frac{x^9}{9!}-\cdots
\\ \\
cos(x)=\frac{x^0}{0!}-\frac{x^2}{2!}+\frac{x^4}{4!}-\frac{x^6}{6!}+\frac{x^8}{8!}-\cdots
\\ \\
cos(x)+sin(x)=1+x-\frac{x^2}{2!}-\frac{x^3}{3!}+\frac{x^4}{4!}+\frac{x^5}{5!}-\frac{x^6}{6!}-\frac{x^7}{7!}+\frac{x^8}{8!}+\frac{x^9}{9!}-\cdots
\\ \\
e^{ix}=\frac{(ix)^0}{0!}+\frac{(ix)^1}{1!}+\frac{(ix)^2}{2!}+\frac{(ix)^3}{3!}+\frac{(ix)^4}{4!}+\cdots
\\ \\
e^{ix}=1+ix-\frac{x^2}{2!}-\frac{ix^3}{3!}+\frac{x^4}{4!}+\frac{ix^5}{5!}-\frac{x^6}{6!}-\frac{ix^7}{7!}+\frac{x^8}{8!}+\frac{ix^9}{9!}-\cdots
\\ \\
e^{ix}=\left ( 1-\frac{x^2}{2!}+\frac{x^4}{4!}-\frac{x^6}{6!}+\frac{x^8}{8!}-\cdots \right )
+i \left ( x-\frac{x^3}{3!}+\frac{x^5}{5!}-\frac{x^7}{7!}+\frac{x^9}{9!}-\cdots \right )
\\ \\
e^{ix}=cos(x)+i \, sin(x)
[/math]

i too, love creating arbitrary connections

youtu.be/kVTPwPh7ioU

Most of the population doesn't know what a derivative is either.

In fact, I'll be surprised if most people could solve quadratic equations

>In fact, I'll be surprised if most people could solve quadratic equations
This long ago became as useful as long devision.