Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZT3BLN2FrMGE3RVE/view
google.com/search?q=boko haram girls
google.com/search?q=boko haram boys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are too smart to play autistic memory-based games around

Why is there a jump at elo 2000?

>Why are women so terrible at chess?
Women are biologically predisposed to avoid risk taking, and I'm going to guess that's the primary contributor.

The bumpiness of the female curve likely indicates low sample size. Also if you're gonna throw that graph in here at the start of the thread the least you could do is state where it comes from.

The answer to your question, which has been asked about 1 000 000 000 times on here, is likely related to the fact that the autistic brain has also been called the "hyper male brain". A more interesting question would be why in your graph there is a dent in the women's curve under 2000, and then starting at 2000 there seems to be an approximately constant elo difference of about 200 between the sexes.

You'd seem more credible if you could speak English.

there stupid lol

The source is FIDE rankings. 30630 women, 268067 men. So an okay sample size.
The difference isn't a constant 200 Elo after tje bump, there are more women at elo 2400 than men at elo 2600.
Here's the same graph for the area above 2000 with less smoothing.
(colors swapped)

That would make them better at high-level chess though, where gambits start getting punished. I think this might explain pretty well.

Funny story - for years it was assumed that men and women have the same mean IQ and the same standard deviation and so raw scores were standardised in such a way as to give men and women equal distributions without anybody bothering to check whether this was actually true or not. Recently there has been several studies with large sample size that indicated that this isn't true at all and that females actually have less variance. So this would automatically mean that there are fewer women at the tails of the distribution.

This. Women have a tighter bell-curve (less geniuses and retards) and also a higher mean IQ.

>the same mean IQ
>a higher mean IQ
This is false. Their mean IQ is slightly lower, by one or two points. Below the average the distribution is the same, retards are about 50/50 male/female, above the average you get more and more men the farther up you go.

>higher mean IQ
lol

No IQ is standardized so the sexes have the same average.

This is spouted here all the time but do you have a credible source?

Yes but about parallel to women's 2000-2200 range lies men's 2200-2400 range.

>No IQ is standardized so the sexes have the same average.
That would require them to have gender-specific norms.
>Yes but about parallel to women's 2000-2200 range lies men's 2200-2400 range.
This doesn't hold for the entire curve though, the 2500-2600 male range is not parallel with the 2300-2400 female range. The distribution is noticeably different, not just skewed.

No. Lower level chess players tend to be more materialistic.
Part of what bridges the gap between a 1700 and a 2200 is knowing when to sacrifice a pawn for adequate compensation.

>This is spouted here all the time but do you have a credible source?
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZT3BLN2FrMGE3RVE/view
Nigerian study with n > 11000, biggest I know of.

Women suck at games in general, but mostly because women are chicken bois in general and they won't mge me.

This isn't a massive disparity

Just curious, do they have graphs for other games like Checkers, Reversi, or Weiqi? I'd be interested to see the statistics.

Then the jump wouldn't be as drastic, it's at exactly elo 2000.
A 200 Elo gap is very big. If you play against someone with 200 Elo less than you you'll have a 75% chance of winning.
Anything with an elo system. I made this myself from FIDE rankings, you can probably find Elo top lists for any popular game online.

Why is this though?

>Why is this though?
Because our culture is a matriarchy and any opinion is only allowed as long as women aren't inferior to men.
Don't believe me? Try this at home:
google.com/search?q=boko haram girls
-vs-
google.com/search?q=boko haram boys

The rest is left as an exercise for the reader...

>boko+haram+boys
I think I'm fucked in the head.
I misread boko as boku and thought you were tricking me into google some lewd anime shit

it takes thousands of hours to get good at it and women don't have the patience to stare at a board all day.

The elo system isn't perfect so it favours putting people there clearly.

They are too dumb to play chess