First class after first exam

>first class after first exam
>only 9 people show up

>going to class
why?

Professor brings hookers and cocaine.

>Being enough of a brainlet to skip classes
There is almost nothing more intellectually challenging than a good university lecture. Why would skip it all of a sudden?

>good

because that isn't true and university lectures are basically running through the textbook chapter in question with 50 people of varying intelligence.

why do that when I can simply study at home?

because people learn in different ways, and often times the professor can explain material in a way more thorough than the book itself you fucking retard. Lectures are also interactive compared to the text.

>i can't learn from a book. I need someone to teach it to me in a special way for my autism

sounds like you're the brainlet

consider those brainlets filtered

it's almost like you're supposed to go to class and ask questions that the text might not answer or didn't cover properly, not just be a zombie brainlet gazing blankly at the whiteboard

textbook is fine for things like accounting, early engineering & science courses, philosophy, history and such. but if you want to do nonbrianlet things with a nonbrainlet degree, i suggest reading & analyzing the material beforehand, trying some problems and coming to class ready with questions.

otherwise, why go to school at all? never again will you get the attention of the world's top minds in their field

I'm getting mixed messages here.
Are the people skipping class the brainlets or the people in the class?

guess who went to a shitty university ....

>are the brainlets people doing the thing or not doing the thing?
The absolute state of academia

>brainlets
going to class and not listening
not going to class and not studying

i wonder how it must be like going to oxford or some top uni compared to my uni

some of my lectures are straight up mickey mouse bullshit

i want to believe that going to oxford (which is the number 1 i can think of, maybe stanford or whatever the fuck is a better option idk) is like every single lecture you walk out of makes you feel like god i really can't fucking wait for the next lecture

like the idea of a shitty lecture doesn't exist.

is this true?

>something something
the abselute state of anons

>b-but you can ask questions at the lectures and the lecturer might be able to explain some difficult parts in a more clear way!
Darn, if only internet could provide all that and more, now that would be amazing.

this is a pain in my ass

>|state of anons|
the absolute of state of anons

because these lectures already exist on the web, and the medium of electronic media and the privelages it allows is mind bendingly more beneficial (being able to pause, rewind, and esearch questions thoroughly before interupting others learnign)

simply indespensible

motivates me

>wanting to talk to people = autism
I'd hate to see whatever your autism is

not all lectures are good user. Only half of my lectures have great professors

>the only two people who sat in the same row as me both dropped out after first midterm
It's so lonely

>|the absolute of state of anons|
The absolute state of the absolute state of anons.

>Literally outting yourself as a Freshman brainlet whose yet to take real college courses

You are all fucking brainlets. Reading a textbook will never be better than listening to a good lecturer. On the other hand, if your prof doesn't know how to teach then you are a brainlet for NOT skipping class.

Honestly, I usually stop going to class after the first exam if the exam was easy and I aced it. I get my shit together and keep going if I did poorly