ITT we post 100% true facts

ITT we post 100% true facts..

It's inevitable that someone will eventually post a non-true statement in this thread.

The earth has more than 300 trees on it

you already did

Everything is not one thing

I think, therefore I am. Can anything else actually be known?

By saying the word ''Everything'' you just made them one thing

in a parallel universe there is

traps ARE gay

i don't think therefore i don't am

Define "facts"

Traps and OP always have at least one thing in common.

Traps are gay

what am i suppose to know from this picture

Good shit, user!

how could you know its you who think and its you who is ? maybe its some kind of higher creature putting that idieas into ur mind
nice parrot btw

t.brainlet

traps aren't gay

ASK GOOGLE

100% of facts arent true because i say so

Do you consider that a fact?

stupid OP

one must be to be manipulated

are you fucking kidding me?

emptiness does not exist

but it exists into your words

If one is changing ''manipulated'' then its not one.

>I think, therefore I am.
The " I " in that statement refers to that which is perceiving. It is defined to be him.

could you give me an example of something that is not multiple things, and seemingly by your definition one thing?

[math]P(x) \Rightarrow Q(x) \equiv \neg Q(x) \Rightarrow \neg P(x)[/math]

[math]p \vee \neg p[/math]

Woah woah woah there buddy, you don't necessarily exist. I'M the only one who must exist

This...
You are welcome.

lol kys idiot

everything is true
nothing is forbidden

+1

de dicto or de re?

A man with feminine fat deposits and make up is still a man, and masturbating to them is undisputedly gay.

"Slowness" has little to do with one's IQ.

In order to exist, things must be identical to themselves.

The shortest distance from point A to point B is a straight line.

Simple fact which you can use to prove the triangle inequality theorem.

It does in your head.

Traps are gay && traps aren't gay, which means p and not p is true and therefore basic logic is invalid

[math]\bot[/math]

You are correct. The reason facts are true is not because you said so.

Bullshit only I exist.

>t. coping brainlet

1+2+3+4+5+.....=-1/12

why?

God no lol

Nah its a true statement. 141 IQ here, measured by a professional. I find most things in math and science are pretty easy to deduce with logic, even with little prior knowledge. However, if someone were to watch me do math without a calculator, they would assume im retarded. I am aweful at mental math aswell. Also, i hang out on 4 chan because it allows me to be witty in conversation, as i can respond at my own pace. Im a stumbling stuttering failure at real life conversations.

Deduce Bolzano-Weierstrass
>muh 141 IQ

it's not a true statement. "slowness has little to do with IQ " implies that they are not correlated or only very weakly correlated.

Infact the speed at which you are able to solve puzzles and perform mental tasks is a very good indicator of IQ and forms part of how people measure IQ.
infact all standard IQ tests are done under a time constraint so yes being slow would negatively affect your IQ a lot .

So you are completely wrong and your counter evidence of an anecdotal sample of size 1 does nothing to refute the true statement that slowness does have much to do with IQ.

You clearly aren't very intelligent if you said something so obviously wrong.

How does it feel to be wrong, brainlet?

85 balls>100 ants.

Autism. Your iq test was one of your delusions.

fuck off

Thats the thing about having a high IQ. You tend not to give a fuck about what angry neckbeards on a mongolain basket weaving blog think about you.

Not the guy replied to.

In what way?

>claim something stupid
>get proven wrong and made fun of for being a brainlet
>"I-I-I-I'm smart... I'm real smart..."
lol worthless , low IQ idiot.

numberphile told me so

It's a false claim based on the wrong assumption that 1 + 0 + 1 + 0 ... = 1/2

Seems like you guys need some help with defining slowness in psychometrics. Quickness/slowness refers to things like reaction time (i.e. being able to press a button exactly when it turns it changes colors, elementary cognitive tasks, etc). These correlate well only with tests having very easy test items-- there's a ceiling on these tests for a very good reason. These attributes correlate negatively in the very high ranges (99.9th percentile and beyond).

Earth is flat

Snozberries taste like snozberries

Do you even speak English?

There is no truth

This

So the truth is there is no truth?

this is the only truth that we can be 100% certain of, everything else is just probable in varying percentages .

>him
females exist you know

Toady I learned in my cell signaling class that a mutation on amino acid 167 of JAK2 causes it to become constitutively active. This is due to the JH1 domain becoming destabilized and thus unable to auto-inhibit the JH1 kinase domain.

It is false that nothing cannot not exist

There are no girls on the internet.

If language is how we communicate
shit is how we defecate

Whoa

Dropping bars

We send these kids to mars
While entropy be stomping out stars.

Ya ya

100% true facts..

This will run.

kek

NOT EVEN FUNNY

no

It is impossible for something to be, and not be, in the same respect, at the same time.
> t. Law of Non-contradiction

I like these.

Back when Veeky Forums was good.

What ever happened to these.

My fellow bio nigger

>upper image shows stretched clouds in the foreground and compressed clouds in the background, a hallmark of a composite panorama image
>image says www.AirPano- at the bottom
Probably shitposting though.

>what is newton's third law that you can verify by pushing another person away from you
>what is the Foucault pendulum
>a = rw^2 = 6.371E6 * (72.7E-6)^2 = 0.03369 do the cavendish experiment yourself if you don't believe in gravity
>the furthest that we can go [at the moment] ≠ the furthest we have ever gone
>what is antarctic tourism
The rest of your points are pseudoscience; you can't see 100 miles, and you don't need to tilt your aircraft while flying.

That's still my favourite perpetual motion machine. Most have obvious flaws or rely on really basic misunderstandings of physics, but that one actually takes a bit of thought to figure out why it won't generate power.

I think there are some slightly more refined ones that rely on buoyancy, but they're all pretty good. The free-∆v machine in KSP is also an interesting one; move all fuel into one end of spacecraft, rotate 180 degrees, transfer fuel back again, rotate again, etc. KSP doesn't move the craft as the opposite reaction when you transfer fuel but your centre of mass changes, allowing you to pick up a fair bit of ∆v.

ok you can add all of mathematics

0.9999... = 1

I didn't know this about KPS. How much fuel/how large of a craft are we talking here?

You're retarded if you think "I think therefore I am" is valid logic. Descartes is a hack and has contributed nothing to philosophy other than throwing a wrench in the works.

Black people as a race are inferior

yeah cus they smell bad

oh commn now !! we all humans

Correct. Implying no truths implies a truth. Yes there is truth existing in many forms and types of trueness.

How can you be sure that it is "you" that is thinking, or what "you" are?

The only thing that can be known is that there is thinking.