could you repeat the question?

depends

math is applied CS

It's applied philosophical logic.

No.

>is Medicine just applied anatomy?

Yes.

CS is applied street shitting

Eh, very basic math, narrowed to a very specific ruleset. It is rather stemming from applied logic itself and therefore rather running parallel to general mathematics, not necessarily derived from them.

This is from a presentation about why there aren't many women in Codemonkey Studies.

And?

maa.org/news/math-news/terri-oda-debunks-women-in-math-myth

What are the axes? What is this even measuring?

Math IQ of all animals

X axis: IQ, right is better
Y axis: number of people with that IQ

>he doesn't instantly recognize the IQ curve

I hate to break it to you user, you got the brainlet

Mathematics is applied autism.

no, because bugs like spectre, air gap hopping malware, cold boot attacks can rely on physical phenomenon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gap_malware
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_boot_attack

this is not part of CS you brainlet

computer security and cryptography are most certainly computer science.

How is anything specific to hardware CS and not computer engineering?
The whole point of CS is not to think about anything physical.

not anymore lol:
wingolog.org/archives/2018/01/11/spectre-and-the-end-of-langsec

Spectre means that many of the approaches to prove the correctness of programs to demonstrate they are secure without considering the real world are moot at this point.

This guy nailed it:
>Bob Bishop says:
>23 January 2018 2:50 PM
>Langsec: "let's avoid vulnerabilities in the programs we write", this post's title and mood: "there are vulnerabilities elsewhere, langsec is dead". Non sequitur, and such an argument didn't even need Spectre. The post itself doesn't quite say what the title says though, did I get click-bitten?
The fact problems in software can be caused by hardware doesn't mean everyone who programs should have to start learning how to be engineers. That's stupid. We already have engineers, they can work on the hardware themselves. It's not like Spectre rendered the concept of abstract programming obsolete. I still develop software for a living and nobody at my company has told me I need to stop writing code and start learning how to patch mechanical problems yet.

>doesn't recognize the normal curve

I hate to break it to you user, you got the brainlet

And computer security and cryptography are also a major subject in Computer Engineering.

>Spectre means that many of the approaches to prove the correctness of programs to demonstrate they are secure without considering the real world are moot at this point.

Jesus, there's no limit to the stupidity of CS majors.

>CS
>computer science
>computational science
>(machine that does computations) science

>Is CS just applied applied math
Yes

It's programming with some easy discrete math sprinkled in (read: it's for dummies)

>computer security and cryptography are most certainly computer science
brainlet detected

all the babby tier vulnerabilities exist at the abstract level

>correctness
static typefags BTFO!!!!!!

It's much closer to pure math than the natural sciences are.

the computer is just the tool, though. You don't say astronomy is telescope science

Oddly enough you don't need a computer to do computer science. Just ask Ada Lovelace.

Computers are based on digital logic which is derived from logic used in philosophy. Therefore CS is applied analytical philosophy.