Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

Took a nasty fall with my hp 50g the other week and I'm pretty sure I killed it. Would love to replace it but the prices shot up like mad. Is used my best bet? Is it possible to fix?

Im really bummed I loved this calculator :(

>he walks around with his calculator

I can change user just give me a chance!

It's just never been something I ever thought would get fucked after all the years I've owned it desu.

ill sell you mine, i have no idea how to use it

it's got a gig sd card and some weird drilling software

could be an easy fix. my university has a club dedicated to fixing and messing around with electronics or even random stuff, they fixed my glasses for free and get funding from the uni

check to see if yours has anything like that

Just get a scientific calculator and a laptop.

Don't know much about the software thing but I might be interested. Gonna open it up in the next day or so and give it a shot. Drop me a line at my throw away
[email protected]

No luck here, boo. Wish we did, but most are just engineering clubs that don't do much.

I kinda wanna grab a 35s since its approved for a lot of those higher level engineering exams. Anybody have one?

b-but that's the only reason to have one...

that pic lmao $5 calc and matlab is truly eldergod tier

Fuck the 89, I don't care if it's more powerful than the 84 it feels so much shittier to use.

89 a shit. Actually TI a shit in general.

If I like RPN, is the 35s a good choice? Or should I get a casio? Need a non graphing calculator

I haven't messed with it much yet, but i got a TI 36X Pro for my FE and it seems pretty alright.

>calculator
>with a computer in front of you
no

>not using mathematica + matlab

brainlet

>hauling around a pc with short battery life as opposed to a pocket calculator

Who is the real brainlet here

Why? A calculator is faster to interface with than a keyboard for these kinds of things. It's highly specialized.

>not using maple + matlab

Just put a graphing app on your phone you neckbeard idiot

Maybe it's just practice, but I can press buttons on a numpad way faster than I can on a calculator.

>hauling around a pocket calculator when you already have a phone

Still you. The mathematica app is only a dollar, user.

I only have 3 hours of screen on time

>maple
Fuck this javashit

This if you use maple of all things just honestly kill yourself