Could this work?

Could this work?

Of course it could. Why wouldn't it? What are you stupid or something?

Bahahaha no, light doesn't work like that
But spy girls always worked for me if you know what I'm saying

Yes.
t. science

Ya, the powder pad thing does a good job of dissipating heat. I don't see a problem with this

You just saw it work

you answered your own question with that webm....

cant believe a thread died for this

Duh, but why didn't she just use her laser without the mirrors? did she need two lasers worth of heat to melt the door?

You have video evidence of it working, why even ask?

I haven't seen that show in like a decade but I still want to fugg alex

this is actually somewhat accurate.

a laser works by exciting atoms in a crystal which creates photons that bounce back and forth through mirrored ends.

they just lacked the crystal really, but the concept is the same.

This is "somewhat accurate" like Jurassic Park is "somewhat accurate" to cloning.

jurassic park is very accurate about cloning. that video they showed in the beginning explaining how it worked was tight.

Actually tho, of you shine a laser into an optical cavity the power between the mirrors is orders of magnitude larger than the source laser so while that won't work conceptually it will.

yes

No, when the lasers bounce they get stronger

you know like in super smash brothers how fox's deflector makes things do more %

Imagine having this shit taste.

no because mirrors are imperfect

I blame clover for my blonde fetish

yes

No, this is what would happen. It would make blue G.I.Joe lasers that would continue in the direction they were first able to escape the mirrors.

Someone from that project is now behind the latest fetishizing project: Ladybug. While a lot of tweenagers are now deep into latex there have been unexpected side effects: raging homosexuality.

>not doing laser pranks in first grade
uninstall yourself, op, this is the oldest trick in the book

Atmsospheric nitrogen laser. It's the right color and everything

Every single time we have this thread noone mentions why this could have some amplifying effect.

The point is that a beauty mirror enlarges the image and hence if this act could be performed the laser gets more focussed due to the lenses in front of the mirror. What likely will happen instead is that if the laser gets powerful enough, it'll simply melt the mirror or the lens.

uninstall Veeky Forums please

unless the mirrors are filled with Gallium Nitride and are actually glass with tiny mirrors in back, the imperfections in the mirror or in the angling of the laser would attenuate the laser light so quickly (since light moves at c) that any persistence of it wouldn't be noticeable to the human eye.

i'd wreck alex to within an inch of her life tho.

>hasn't heard of a xenon gas laser
haha go die

The way those lasers turn, she also cuts her friends' feet of.