en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11_missing_tapes
youtube.com/watch?v=ohP8LgMMo7c
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

No.

Maybe

I don't know

I don't think so. I have the original blueprints for the moon lander.

Yes. The difficulty of getting a rocket to the moon in the late 60s is ridiculous.

No its not fake.

ask buzz himself

Their computers were shittier than my iphone and it sure as hell can't get to the moon.

"The Moon Landing was Fake" "The Earth is Flat"

Buy a telescope and confirm yourself poorfag.

Us never got to the moon, russia did.

Can you repeat the question?

Is The moon landing fake?

You're not the boss of me now

>2018
>Believing the moon landing

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcz0eL_bYsI

You think the moon is real?

You can actually buy a telescope, look at the moon and see for yourself the shit they left lying around, it's still there. Do it.

The government won't let you buy a powerful telescope without a license, because They don't want you to know the truth.

Any private citizens own a powerful enough telescope to see it? No.

they actually left retroreflectors on the moon, which are extremely easy to observe if you know what you're doing, but i'll leave you to your delusions

how do you know the retroreflectors were put there by humans and not dropped by an automated mission

because there's video evidence, photographic evidence and 3rd party evidence

usually people are using the retroreflectors as evidence that the video/photographic evidence are real, though..

What are you 5 years old? People were bouncing lasers off the moon in the early sixties before the moon landings.

>Unimaginably vast amount of paperwork and records of the moon landing
>Literal tons of paperwork about it
>Media coverage from around the globe
>Subsequent missions take photos of the flag and original stuff left on the moon
>Part of the linked video are from subsequent moon landings
>U GUISE IT'S FAKE TOP LEL KEK LOL FAGGOTS!!111!!1!!1!!
Kill yourself flat earther

>the moon landing
>singular

You mean all 6 of them? Why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_Moon

No telescope on Earth can resolve anything left behind on the Moon. Eventually, we may leave something large enough to see with a telescope, but that won't happen for a long time.

This isn't good enough, unfortunately. Those are for lasers not telescopes or photographs and they can be placed with automated means.

There's vast amounts of paperwork on UFOs too

>The difficulty of getting a rocket to the moon in the late 60s is ridiculous
Nah. Getting to the Moon wasn't the hard part. Landing there and getting back was the challange.

>>Unimaginably vast amount of paperwork and records of the moon landing

All telemetry data has been destroyed. All the technology has also been destroyed. Paper work doesn't mean shit.

>Media coverage from around the globe

The moon landing happened I heard it on the radio/saw a blurry black and white image on a 2 inch TV screen.

>Subsequent missions take photos of the flag and original stuff left on the moon

Fake as fuck. Can't believe you're actually fooled by 1960s propaganda, embarrassing.

If you leave the van allen belts radiation will kill you

Go back to your pelmeni, Ivan. Give your troll farm a break. You've done hard work.

Uhm, no.

You got it boss.

I'll leave in this Lunar Module Ascent Stage, a masterful piece of 70s engineering.

Literally false.

Just rocket it through it. You get about as much radiation from that as a long CT scan. At least in an Apollo mission anyway. You could always wrap up everything in more shielding.

>All telemetry data has been destroyed

Reality check: the back up recordings for the live TV broadcast were destroyed.
Not "telemetry". And not worthy keeping around. The data tapes were very expensive and re-used for other projects.

they took a trajectory that avoided the worst parts of the belt and went through quickly

Counter reality check: The raw moon landing footage/recordings were recorded over because there was a "shortage of magnetic tape". I mean come the fuck on!

The telemetry data is gone, the technology is gone, the original footage is gone and we haven't been back since. Nothing to see here folks...

For your sanity I will admit that I was just trolling; I believe in the moon landings.

In the digital age, who the fuck cares about "original" recording medium? I can't imagine people 100 years from now arguing about how the original HDD/SSD used to record Musk's FH car launch where reused for something else later. Can you?

Why would they want to keep the original tapes recorded on the moon, and taken back to earth?

Are you seriously asking that? Hope you're trolling for your sake.

I'm saying that because that is the mentality people had back then. It happened all the time. A shit load of stuff was lost because of that sort of thing.

>The raw moon landing footage/recordings were recorded over
Again: no.
The live feed was converted real time to another format. As a back up they made the recordings in case the conversion failed. It didn't.

>because there was a "shortage of magnetic tape". I mean come the fuck on!
Those tapes were insanely expensive. And what was on them was worthless because by now there were countless copies all over the world.

watch this, then come back and apologize with what you have learned from this pretty educating video
youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs

>Moon-hoaxers ignore one of the biggest pieces of evidence. If the moon landing was faked why did Russia do nothing? This was the middle of the Cold War, showing that America faked the moon landing would have been the KGB's wet dream. If it was faked, why did Russia do nothing?

Because the internet didn't exist back then and now it does so they have Russian troll farms to get western public to lose faith in the government, religions, etc via grass roots operations.

how is this even relevant? if russia would have thought it was faked, they would just have said so via their diplomatic channels. and there have been kgb agents in pretty much each position of the moon project, and not even they reported any fakery. heck, even back then at the manhattan project, the most secretive large scale top secret project of its time the project was infiltrated by russian sleeper agents. russia did not find any proof of a moonshot fake of any kind, they just learned that they will lose the race

this is a quite well done video. and I've learned something today

Can't believe this thread is still alive

>Claims the moon missions could not be faked because it'd be too difficult
>Goes on to explain how they could have been faked

If you look at the shitty footage, you're telling me they couldn't have faked that? A fucking ten year old could have made it, what a joke you people are.

This "film maker" may joke about being a paid shill, but he's only doing that because he actually is one. His arguments are piss weak and he lacks conviction. He just has this childish condescension about everything.

It is relevant because that is literally what is happening right now ITT.

>clearly did not understand what the video was about

watch it again, and listen carefully this time. he explained what you would have to pull of in order to fake it. and how grotesquely impossible technology wise this feat would have been for the late 60s, so much that it would have been actually easier to do a moon landing for real

this video has a lot of healthy sarcastic skepticism, clearly, you understood nothing of what was explained

Gullible fools youtube.com/watch?v=EP2GdhmPWXo

>"slow motion" removed

Now they look like cracked out squirrels with jittery hand motions and everything.

to what format was it converted live ?

Keeping it alive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11_missing_tapes

>The data tapes were recorded as a backup in case the live television broadcasts failed for any reason. In order to broadcast the SSTV transmission on standard television, NASA ground receiving stations performed real-time scan conversion to the NTSC television format.

sooo...... The moonlandings were real because Russia didn't call out fakery; and the moonlanding hoaxers are fake because they are Russian trolls?

Don't forget the fact that the Russians were also gunning for it, had the ability to receive the transmissions back from the Apollo capsules and would have cried foul if anything was suspect.
That and third party radio observers caught the transmissions too and could triangulate their positions.

There's no doubt they went to the Moon. There is little doubt they landed on the Moon. We have seen the photos from Lunar orbit now showing their tracks still undisturbed on the Moon's surface.

Is that enough to stop the naysayers? No. Is there ever enough to stop the naysayers? No.

Any reasonable suggestion of the moon landings being a hoax has been utterly debunked in recent years by lunar orbiters photographing the landing sites and high res mapping of the surface exactly matching the Apollo footage.

If you want to believe in a hoax at this stage you basically have to step through into full flat earther territory and conclude that the US, China, Japan, Russia and every space agency in the world is part of a grand conspiracy that continues to this day. And of course people who think this way cannot be reasoned with, as everything that contradicts their worldview is dismissed as fake.

So yeah, the debate is essentially over and has been for a while.

>the debat is literally ov-

Not so fast user! Hear it from me, your good friend that modern space travel is all fakery.
It doesn't mean the earth is flat.

There's actually some good readups into the global space programs in collaboration and the nonexistent private experiments.

What do you think the particle density in the van allen belts is?

I don't think there are any van Allen belts.

please

The space programs are the opposite of space travel, they're to keep people from NOT going into space because they think the agencies have it covered.
And if it's all covered then no questions into current physics models need to be questioned.

The rocket's don't work in space. There's only one mode of propulsion that works.

You are the dumbest fuck ever to use a computer.

Yeah, well that's all anyone has to say about anything regarding this stuff.
>You're the big stupid
Okay, well you go put a rocket/satellite/cardboard box up into space, tell me how it works out.

so why were the backup tapes wiped then

Not exactly but you can bounce a laser off of a plate they left on the moon, its a pain to do but can be done for sure.

The probes did land, but human landing probably was fake news.

It's all fake. ALL of it. Except the manufacturing and testing.
I feel for the poor bastards that actually make and code all this shit.

No but your mommas tits are

Why do you make back ups? In case something goes wrong. Right? Well, nothing went wrong. And back then 1 GB of data storage would cost about 1 million dollars.

Why are you jumping through hoops for? You would back it up anyway.

you crowdfund me $100k and I'll put your log of shit in orbit via Cubesat

>Their computers were shittier than my iphone and it sure as hell can't make an atomic bomb

I don't understand what you mean.

That's actually a good point, jokes aside.
If you care enough, go and look into crowdfunded space programs through Kickstarter and whatnot, even for small satellite projects and see the commonality over each crowdfund.

So explain why, you self-proclaimed:
Rocket scientist
Orbital mechanics expert
Mathematician
Physicist
Engineer (aerospace, electrical, mechanical...)
Economist
And many more

Well what did they spend, $30 billion on it back then on the first Apollo mission?
What's another few more on some cassettes? Hell ONE backup is probably too little if anything for that scope of a mission.

Don't worry user, I'm only a self-proclaimed bullshit artist.

No one understands any of those thing.
>Yes they do just because you don't doesn't mean they don't here's a Wikipedia link

No one understands gravity and the orbital experimental evidences on it is weak.
No one understands orbital patterns or why they're arranged as such.

A rocket to the moon. And then a little rocket to the moon. And then back to the main ship. Then back to Earth. All on the first try.

They made ONE back up. But they needed several tapes to do so.

Right. Anyone else would have made four backups at the least and put them all in some vault somewhere.

It was only to be used as a fail safe for the live TV broadcast. It did NOT contain telemetry or any other important stuff. Once the TV broadcast had been succesful (and countless recordings were made all over the world) the back ups became useless. And a decade later someone re-used the tapes.

Then how will they kill you?

still can't believe this is still going!!!

Not quite.
The format conversion lowered the image quality to what the TV sets of the time could handle.
There's no way to recover what was lost.
If we had the original tapes (I think they were at the ground station in Australia) we could make much better copies today.

Yes that is true.

I don't think they could foresee in the 70s that technology of today could so quickly prove this moon shit was a complete hoax (and a pretty bad one at that, but there are still utterly gullible morons who think it's real).

youtube.com/watch?v=ohP8LgMMo7c

Let's please use facts, not speculation for this thread.

This is the best evidence against the moon landings: youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

>conspiracy theorist piece of garbage full of half truths and false conclusions