My IQ dropped 20 points, explanations?

When I was kid I did a test, I was ~121, now I do another test and I'm 104, what are the scientifical explanations?

I am a Black man and I heard that our IQ is better when we are kid than when we are adults. I'm also a programmer and I thought programming was an activity that make your IQ better.

I eat less salt now.

Also, how can I be 124 again?

t.brainlet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I also want to add that when I was 12-18 I had bad sleep.

IQ is determined against other people of similar age. So you used to smarter than the average kid, now you are about average for an adult. This is common, many kids are further ahead in brain development, then everyone else catches up and their IQ "drops".

You need to smoke more meth. I had this same exact problem and methamphetamine fixed it.

>>
Sleep deprivation can lead to a loss of intelligence and I have to tell you that it is true that your nurture will sooner or later get devoured by nature, which means a drop in IQ, bur nonetheless you seem like you should just go on, it's just a stupid number, maybe you did bad on that day because of circumstances?

Thanks.

Try huffing the feces of someone with a higher IQ and creating the smelliest feces you can imagine at the same so you can huff that when your IQ falls again tomorrow for perpetual gains

Rather unusual. Though drops in IQ definitely occur, those who score high between ages 8 to 12 or so continue to stay at the top of pack years after, as confirmed by studies. Age 8 is generally considered as the earliest time you can take an IQ test and have it be an accurate predictor of your adult IQ.

Probably my bad sleep habits.

You became a Normie

From Autistic to Normie

It's intriguing that effort barely increases IQ
While a head injury can drop down IQ a lot.

>I am a Black man
negros develop faster than whites initially and so will score higher on IQ tests as younger, but then they plateau while whites continue developing

This is one of the reason our education system is shit, its geared towards nigs, women, other shitskins, and white boys go ignored.

Thats w hy I support school shooters

Gratz on making the NSA suspicious terrorist behavior list

this is why i'm not breeding, as a brainlet

For the best results he should just put the other person's feces in his butt and then smell his own farts. Then he doesn't have to carry around a bag of someone else's turds.

Either you fucked up your head, your personality, or the psychiatrist for one or both of the tests fucked up.

Stop commenting.

You probably fucked up your head then. The psychiatrist who administers the test wouldn't fuck up.

Someone proposed that it was the test earlier. Thanks.

This is common because the heredity of IQ is stronger as an adult than as a kid.

>IQ
you are a brainlet for thinking that IQ test are valid.

IQ is more genetically influenced as you get older.
You might get a small boost from vitamin supplements.
Sorry for your loss.

>tfw scored 15 points higher when I was taking adderall.
Thanks big pharma!

This is why people should be nice to white people

man its absolute BS i got a score of 147 and then did it again a few weeks ago and got 80, FUCKING EIGHTY. but i've actually got smarter since then so it's the test that's retarded.
IQ is absolutely pointless. i mean you get people rigidly training their children so they get 180 on the test, means absolutely fuck all

Thanks.

>negros develop faster than whites initially
no they don't, see mirror test

Troll fag get a hobby

IQ IS BULLSHIT.

YOU ARE NOT AND I REPEAT NOT FUCKING BORN WITH YOUR IQ.

YOU CAN FUCKING INCREASE YOUR BULLSHIT IQ BY FUCKING PRACTISING IQ TESTS OR JUST NOTICING THE SAME 8 PATTERNS USED FOR EVERY TEST .

Also
>I am a Black man
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING

No matter what racist bullshit you've read on Veeky Forums, Your IQ wouldn't get lower over time just because you're black.

Not science or math, but this board is a shithole dedicated to irrelevant and retarded fuckshit anyway.

An IQ score of 104 for a nigger is like a score of 144 for a human. You should be proud.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)
"Research in the field of behavioral genetics has established that the construct of g is highly heritable. It has a number of other biological correlates, including brain size. It is also a significant predictor of individual differences in many social outcomes, particularly in education and employment. The most widely accepted contemporary theories of intelligence incorporate the g factor."

correlation doesn't imply causation
what does the g factor actually represent?
I'm not gonna look it up tright now but these are things to keep in mind

Look at dis dude, ohnononono.

Children's IQ tests are not the same as adults' IQ tests. Having good score as kid may correlate to having a good score as an adult, tho.

If you didn't realize this, you truly are a brainlet.

>I am a Black man
Subtle trolling is subtle

>I am a Black man
>When I was kid I did a test, I was ~121, now I do another test and I'm 104, what are the scientifical explanations?

Although it's rare, it's perfectly possible to find black people with an IQ above 100. For example, Thomas Sowell.

When I was kid I did a test, I was like 50% black, now I do another test and I'm only 15% black, what are the scientifical explanations?

I'm also a programmer and I thought programming was an activity that makes your skin darker.

Also, how can I be black again?

Eat more potatoes and take some ritalin

>When I was kid I did a test, I was like 50% black, now I do another test and I'm only 15% black, what are the scientifical explanations?

You are smarter now.

if you go back to /pol/ and stop LARPing as a black man because you wish you had a larger penis your IQ might go back up.

As you get older IQ becomes more genetic

>MUH DICK

Elephants have bigger dicks than niggers and are more intelligent.

This is an extremely shit thread, but not necessarily a larp or /pol/ thread, there are black people who go on Veeky Forums and even self-hating black people.

Very shit and retarded thread which should be deleted though.

>Also, how can I be 124 again?
You can't
That's reserved for asians and whites

Why nature is so racist?

So wh*Teoids are literally slow? Explains so much

I can't be the only person who thinks IQ tests are retarded. Not saying this because I got an ass score or anything haha I've never taken one.

Source?

explanations:
you are a nigger
Also, IQ as a kid is much more volatile than when an adult, that's why testing kids should be taken with caution.

t. moved from 90 to 105
not as big a gain as you think.

>currelatiun dushnt min caushution
why don't you go back to your pop-sci show and stop spouting thins you don't understand?

>this is how /pol/ thinks

No wonder you're the most retarded board after /x/

8/10 bait, good job

>this is how /pol/ thinks

This is like saying everybody on Veeky Forums is a SJW fan of deGrasse Tyson.

>I am a Black man
>Also, how can I be 124 again?

That's above the limits for your race. Sorry friend.