futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Melllvar
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/bogdanoff-twins
vixra.org/abs/1712.0598
2occatl.net/1712.0598v2.pdf
drive.google.com/file/d/1sXrFZhMo9OjoauL0SgAvpSxD_8qaAYi0/view?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then they won't be landing here.
Won't even be approaching our galaxy -- or any galaxy we can see.

telescoper.wordpress.com/tag/edward-teller/

Then they'll blow the fuck up because of all the regular matter absolutely everywhere.

Even intergalactic space has enough regular matter to blow them up.

Is the galaxy racist against antimatter aliens? How can we correct this injustice?

They would blow up if they touch the Earth's air, water or ground.

Question for you: why do lifeforms have to be made of solid matter? What stops gas people from evolving on Saturn?

What holds them together?

I cannot stop laughing at pic related. My guts hurt. I am bleeding internally. What the actual fuck are these guys?

Critical theory based justice needs to be implemented for the cosmological constant.

A living being made of only Gas is impossible. Since a cell need long molecules sticking together forming DNA, RNA, proteins, lipids, etc.

However there could be Bacterias and Viruses floating on clouds. Because there are Microbes floating in the Earth's atmosphere.

But Venus is too hot & poisonous for bacteria.

Uranus, Neptune & Saturn's moon Titan are too cold for bacteria.

Jupiter & Saturn are mainly made of Hydrogen. No life detected there. But there could be life on the icy moons as Europa.

The Bogdanoff twins iirc. Slav businessmen. They're big in the cryptocurrency world.

>gas people
kek

what does that even mean? why do u think we are carbon based

I think he means like Elzar, that sentient cloud of gas from the Star Trek episode of Futurama.

Wait, his name was Melllvar.
futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Melllvar

>Then they'll blow the fuck up
Like drake?

>Gas people
Fucking BRAPfags have gone too far.

The Bogdanoff Twins

A PhD in Math & a PhD in Physics
Deformed by (failed?) plastic surgeries.

There is a meme that they could be 215+ IQ psychic Aliens controlling International politics.

Bog Call

When the Bogs call, you have only 1 option

Satoshi and Dorian Nakamoto, the inventors of Bitcoin.

That's what the alients wonder about us too.

I fully understand why they prefer to carry out all transactions anonymously.
If I looked like that, I would too!

We need to blow ourselves up to show solidarity with antimatter-kin and not let our matter privilege oppressive them or keep them from getting jobs. #anti-matterlivesmatter

a phony degree

French tv stars. Too much plastic surgery. same thing that happened to mickey rourke

Was Bogdanoff created as a meme to be associated with "frobenoid geometrie" to derail any inquiries into my own research regarding the modified cosmological?

>The General Relevance of the Modified Cosmological Model
MIRROR 1: vixra.org/abs/1712.0598
MIRROR 2: 2occatl.net/1712.0598v2.pdf
MIRROR 3: drive.google.com/file/d/1sXrFZhMo9OjoauL0SgAvpSxD_8qaAYi0/view?usp=sharing

>hypertimecube

The Bogdanoff twins are professional trolls.

They submitted a physics paper full of complete science jargon and it got accepted and published. They exposed the the pseudo-scientific establishment for what it is.

Bodanoff Affair

>In 2002, University of Tours physicist Mx Niedermaier emailed University of Pittsburgh physicist Ted Newman claiming that the Bodanoff twins had spoofed their PhD theses.
>Rumors began circulating that the twins deliberated orchestrated the hoax to bring attention to faults in the peer review system within the academic community.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
>The controversy began in 2002 when Max Niedermaier, a physicist at the University of Tours, emailed Ted Newman, a physicist at the University of Pittsburgh, alleging that the twins—who had previously had celebrity status for a science fiction television program in France—had spoofed their PhD theses.
>Rumors spread on Usenet newsgroups that the work was a deliberate hoax intended to target weaknesses in the peer review system employed by the physics community to select papers for publication in academic journals.
>While the Bogdanov brothers continued to defend the veracity of their work, the debate over whether the work represented a contribution to physics, or instead was meaningless, spread from Usenet to many other Internet forums, including the blogs of notable physicists.

Bog Pill > Red Pill > Blue Pill

t. bog pill