Why are STEM majors usually ugly?

Why are STEM majors usually ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pietro_Boselli
youtube.com/watch?v=S0nYB2x7jcU
youtube.com/watch?v=MfgUAySjQKc&vl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because good looking people don't have a need to utilize their brains to achieve success. In extreme cases they get paid simply for being beautiful, in lesser cases they can do something completely ordinary and look good doing it. People love seeing good looking people and reward them even for the most ordinary things.

>Because good looking people don't have a need to utilize their brains to achieve success.
Actually they do. The resentful, virgin post.

Because the body is a physical reflection of the soul.

It's relative
Buisness>>Non-science> Actual sciences>>Math>Compsci>>>Social "sciences"

Because smart people don't have a need to utilize their bodies to achieve success. In extreme cases they get scholarships simply for being smart, in lesser cases they can do something completely ordinary and look smart doing it. People love hiring smart people and reward them even for the most ordinary things.

wtf is this list?

Ranking of highest to lowest

You think you're doing a mockery, but there are countless "this girl is the next Einstein" articles on the internet.

Highest what? Amount of normie majors? STEMfags are by far have the ugliest majors. By a long shot.

Another factor may be that these genious uggos learn early on any investment into social activities is a waste of time since they'll be ostracized due to their odd facial shape or warped limbs, not to mention the smells, so they have extra time to devote to increasing their knowledge of their chosen fields of study.

>Social "sciences"
This ugly linguist is merrily guffawing at your feeble attempts of trolling.

>he hasn't seen the pigs in sociology
consider yourself lucky

If people already go out of theor way to be nice to you and take care of your needs and wants you probably wouldn't have as much incentive to grind on maths or science.

>sociology
Even I don't fraternize with those poor wretches.

>Social "sciences"

What you kidding? Those psych girls are both hot and kinky as hell.

plenty of asian qt's in my classes

>t. white knight

>t. blind virgin

Confirmation bias.

Considering this whole website has terminal yellow fever, I'm just going to assume the 2/3 of those "qts" are not actually attractive.

we have a lot of Koreans here though so the girls are actually fire

I guarantee that modelling requires very little thinking

>Why are STEM majors usually ugly?
Girls got wet with RiCHAD Feynman

>FINE-MAN

>be physics PhD
>all female colleagues are butt ugly
>all male colleagues are extremely cute or handsome
Holy FUCK lads.

embrace it
embrace them

Rich-Chad Fine-Man

you think isaac newton or gauss or hilbert or tao look like ronaldo or a ufc fighter?

they use their BRAIN to make money

any monkey can build biceps ...

I mean, I would

Typically people who work late hours into the night and have little free time don't have the best grooming habits.

The best part is that if you look good in a nerdy field like compsci or math is that life is easy mode

I've been considered average, but my autismal interests mean I can't relate to the average person that well aside from video games and shallow shit

Ironically being beautiful and smart sounds like a curse, nobody treats your intelligence seriously and others hate you out of envy

Handholdless here: I'm minoring in video game studies as well as the STEM major.

t. Chad Math Lecturer

That's Pietro Boselli
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pietro_Boselli

He has a PhD in Mechanical Engineering from University College London

During his PhD candidature, Boselli taught undergraduate mathematics to mechanical engineering students.

>Narrow shoulder's
>wide waist
Good facial gene's but bad body

Pietro_Boselli
>Pietro Boselli (born March 12, 1988, in Negrar, Italy) is an Italian model and former mathematics lecturer at University College London.
>Boselli was discovered at the age of six by a local scout and began modelling for Armani Junior.
>He later went on to study mechanical engineering at University College London, graduating with a first class Bachelor of Engineering degree in 2010 and then a Doctorate of Philosophy in 2014.
>During his final year of his PhD studies, Boselli taught undergraduate mathematics to mechanical engineering students.
>In January 2014, a student took note of his physique and stumbled upon his modelling career; the subsequent Facebook post went viral a year later.
>After the viral post, Boselli signed with the British modelling agency Models 1.
>He has since been dubbed the “world’s sexiest maths teacher”.

you mean, they went under the knife which took out their fucking soul in exchange for a plastic face?

First off asians don't have souls we all know this. Secondly yeah it's all plastic and makeup skills, still hot.

>all these engies lusting after their peer
Jesus, memes are real.

They waste their little free time in videogames and shit like stupid faggots instead of getting fit

because money makes you beautiful but STEM majors make their money later on in life

Usually it is either those that sacrificed looks for speed at their chosen craft, however the odd few rare wizards exist out there who keep up their looks.
The trick is to use your mana to artificially bolster your STR and CHAR.

>er those that sacrificed looks for speed at their chosen craft, however the odd few rare wizards exist out there who keep up their looks.
>The trick is to use your mana to artificially bolster your STR and CHAR.

Either looks for speed or they honestly don't care and ONLY care about the job at hand.

it's all about the wasit

Oh, and I forgot those that LIKE the mad scientist look or the unkempt sociopath persona.

Either way, it all boils down to your INT score.
D&D equivalent to nat 20 = 200 IQ

lolololol

Sure you're not in engineering by accident?

My sides have completed the square.

>nat 20
>on a 3d6
gtfo

this is the ideal male body. you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=S0nYB2x7jcU

youtube.com/watch?v=MfgUAySjQKc&vl=en

>the virgin scientist vs the chad engineer

b/c beautiful people enjoy social situations and hedonism more, so they can are more likely to self-select out of studying obscure integrals 12 hours a day. Also high IQ usually correlates with low sex hormones, lack of exercise, and a large forehead, which results in the typical nerd look of: large forehead, projecting nose, small receding jaw, small eyes, rounded eyebrow ridge, neck thin compared to head, thin eyebrows, lack of fullness in lips, water retention and fat around the cheeks/jaw, weak nasal root in proportion to forehead, etc. I can't think of a single genius who is 10/10 in terms of looks. Some very smart people manage to get to like a 8/10 level though. Imo looks and analytical intelligence are influenced by opposing processes on so many different levels that its virtually impossible to maximize both.

Handsome people in the west are walking, breathing charities, that's why. They get rewarded with happiness, success, low cortisol, stability, validation, etc. just for existing. If you're being handed everything for free, it's unlikely that you're going to end up with intellectual curiosity.

Ugly people are less included in social interactions so they find satisfaction elsewhere. Same with socially awkward people, weird people...you get the idea. That other satisfaction is reading science books at the library instead of hanging out with friends. So they develop into scientists effortlessly.

>getting roided up and doing undergrad calc is impressive
the absolute state of sci

A friend always told me not to do roid, so I just work out a little bit

t. engineer who wants to do a phD in maths

And its unlikely he will ever achieve anything, b/c roids literally impair your frontal lobe function as well as memory, increase hedonic drive, and why would he try and achieve something more when he can fuck thots in clubs and already receives maximal valdiation for having a nice face, abs, and teaching first year undergrads.

The obvious solution is to fuck other nerds and talk about science and math after fucking.

This

He's not doing undergrad math, he's teaching it