Is This hard or am I just stupid or something?

Calculate the pH of a 0.23 M solution of CH3NH3NO3 (Kb for CH3NH2 = 4.4 x 10-4). Record your pH value to 2 decimal places.

Other urls found in this thread:

s.quickmeme.com/img/c5/c505c17deb0e2274906c404bf62584eafa0b8d56e936d546426e9428286a6d11.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's so hard just guess, maybe 5.64?

How did you do it?

I asked on Veeky Forums

And who on Veeky Forums helped you? What is the work for the problem?

there's a formula in your textbook for it you brainlet.

What if I didn't have access to a textbook? What is the formula?

buy the textbook?

they're really worth the 60-70 bucks if you go through them cover to cover.

It's sad how modern "education" is just looking shit up on the internet and copying answers from peers. A degree is no longer a diploma of a well rounded education. it's evidence that you're either a good cheater or know how to hunt down specific shreds of information.

you don't know anything anymore. it's a fucking shame.

so no, fuck you, for your own good.

That's why grad school is where it's at. None of those people make it because when you're doing new research the answers are in the lab, not on google. You either have to figure it out or leave.

So is this just CH3NH3NO3 --> H + CH3NH2NO3?

if so Kb = [CH3]/[CH2][H] where

[CH3] = 0.23-x
[CH2] = x
[H] = x.

solve for x then pH = -log(x)

The homework assignment isn't from a textbook, its from a homework site online that we have to do. But either way I was just testing this site out and testing to see how helpful or rude people would be when someone asked a question. I already knew the answer, I just wanted to see if someone would actually help and explain it, but mostly got some rudeness. Thanks for helping me test out this site!

fuck off then newfag

That's awfully foul to say. Don't see how I offended you when I never done anything to you but I guess you're just the type of person that demeans your own self when basically trying to bully someone. It's okay to ask someone for help and it is okay to give someone help. It's not okay to try and criticize the person asking for help.

Did it look like I just wanted the answer? No. Someone gave me the answer at the very beginning and I already knew it was correct, but I wanted to see if someone could EXPLAIN the problem to me because if I didn't already know how to do it, I wanted to understand it but no there were people who said go f yourself. How is that okay? You think you are high and mighty if you know how to do something that someone else doesn't? No, you're not. You're just a sick demeaning person, who should actually try being more considerate because that is not the type of person someone would want to be friends with

you come here and decide to lecture us how to conduct ourselves on this panamanian trench digging forum when you didn't even read the pinned post?

that's awefully naive and pretentious of you. :^)

>I was just pretending to be retarded

I came here because a friend of mine recommended it but told me that people were pretty rude about it when he was asking for help so I just wanted to test it out. At least some people were helpful but others not at all

well, your friend is a homosexual

and you are an autist

s.quickmeme.com/img/c5/c505c17deb0e2274906c404bf62584eafa0b8d56e936d546426e9428286a6d11.jpg

:D

Not too far from the truth

I finished university, how about you, oh wait.

and you're still a fag.

More like nigger lover 101

You make it seem like a bad thing

you don't even know what a fag is, oh my lord.

I'm the fucking friend BITCH! you need to shut that filthy, trash of a mouth of yours, you fucking cunt. I don't know who the FUCK you all think you are but back the fuck off. You honestly need to learn not to insult people for having questions and shut the fuck up and go ride your mama's cock you fucking homophobic piece of shit. I HOPE you get your dick cut off, not that it would matter since it's probably useless anyways.

Currently in a University. Your "finished" probably means you dropped out

Whose friend?

Read the comments to find out -_-

which comments?

This a weak acid ICE table problem, google that topic to figure out of to solve this question