Crow Intelligence in respect to AGI

The shocking general intelligence and also memory skills of crows (brain the size of human thumb). Should be something we all at least abstractly analyze with respect to AGI Developments and understanding intelligence.

youtube.com/watch?v=JY8-gP3Sw_8

Crows are also relatively distant from humans.

Lessons:
- The breakpoints to general intelligence is not emergent upon the "brainpower" of a human but can occur much earlier and with less computational power.
- The emergence of general intelligence occurred in crows as so in humans but not in every species.
- General intelligence is obviously genetically caused but due to a specific emergent pattern that occurs because of this.
- Memory link. Crows have notoriously good memory and a communication system to share such information.
nytimes.com/2008/08/26/science/26crow.html

This gives rise to the fact that if we are looking for something similar to "yeast model" for AGI it would have to be the crow example.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbSu2PXOTOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is looking like one of Aesop's fables...

brain size =/= brainpower

Birds, due to weight restrictions needed for flight, evolved very compact brains. They have increased neuronal density so they can have more brain power with lighter brains.

>The emergence of general intelligence occurred in crows as so in humans but not in every species.

Why this board is so racist?

I bet abstract thinking is absent in crows
they're intuition machines, not really intelligent

crows are a social construct

I totally get this

I can't tell if you're /pol/ psyops or a redditor but OP meant that crows and humans have general intelligence but other species do not. I disagree, though since many apes are quite intelligent.

kek I thought the same thing
I could say the same thing about humans that browse this website.

>I could say the same thing about humans that browse this website.
How so? The concept of a language or a written language alone, is much more abstract than anything a crow does.

>hundred of crows around where I live
Suggest how I catch myself one, Veeky Forums.

1st, stay away from crows. They're assholes. Seriously.

2nd, ravens are bros. Especially if they're more mature. Young ravens tend to act like crows. You can befriend them by feeding them on a regular basis. They like roadkill, but also take peanuts.

Theoretically, why couldn't we splice or genes with crow genes so that our brains gain that density while also keeping our size?

Crows just another word for boring desu

General Intelligence comes with the framework for the general identification of patterns, that is, it is similar to the idea of turing completeness, an animal is generally intelligent if it has the ability to consciously assign True or False values to statements. That way, it can progressively evaluate until a positive feedback. Cognitive dissonance does the rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbSu2PXOTOc

Here is a harder test btw

He was obviously implying that blacks are not as intelligent as humans.

The blatant racism on this board makes me really sad.

We would become furries.

It helps when you use proper use of commas,

>The emergence of general intelligence occurred in crows, as so in humans, but not in every species.

back to l3ddit

>using a usage
Right back at ya

bak 2 /pol/

imagine the world where discovery of truth were restricted by whether it made people sad

Kinda looks like the real world.

unitelligent to get the context and paranoid of racism lurking in every corner.

oh my god,
not intelligent enough*
sorry

the video in OP is totally fake btw

pol is Veeky Forums

Most things people do, including what they say, aren’t original. And even when they are original, it’s usually wrong. And even then, correct, original ideas are lucky random mutations in existing memes.

I doubt that a human without the collective memory of the whole human race backing him would act more intelligently than a crow.

The dinosaurs will have their revenge.