THIS CONCLUDES EVERY ACADEMIA WAR ONS CI

statista.com/statistics/226433/college-student-study-hours-by-major-2011/
thetab.com/us/2017/02/06/ranked-majors-work-hardest-59673

so you thought your science was better?

Wow, engineering students are cucks.

>less likely to work in school
feelsgood

really justifies my lifestyle even though i spent maybe 2 hours a week studying because ee is piss easy

This, I spend at most 4-6 hours a week working outside of class, including finishing labs, doing he, etc
Probably should be doing a lot more desu

sorry what? Preparing for class? Nigga I'm spending all my time doing assignments and cramming for tests.

this is what they mean

>using the mean which is horribly affected by outliers
>not giving the standard deviation
let's just say whoever prepared this wasn't in STEM, probably in "education"

What happened to 3 hours for every credit hour that keeps getting hammered into my head?

jesus not this fag again
clearly just took babby's first statistics course so you go around pointlessly going HURR DURR GIVE ME THE STANDARD DEVIATION

wrong

same lol
i never study because i know the material. i take practice tests the day before an exam and usually get a 95% or higher. most of my class is failing and there i am, on a pedestal, watching the runts fight for scraps. my professor loves me and hates me at the same time.

I have 24 credits this semester on a Physics course and I'm planning ahead to study every single day for a total of 10 hours a week. If I go overboard I will post here asap. That is less than 2 hours a day.

>>no errorbars on the data
GET OUT

He's not completely wrong. The mean is generally a terrible measurement for a lay person gauging social issues like this. Median is a much better measurement,

How much do you study, bros?
I'm EE and like 10 hours max a week.

physics, at least 40 hours per week

>be me
>go to community college
>don't work
>don't volunteer
>don't study
>exam time, all multiple choice
>graduate
>get a job instantly in my field

>cosmetologist

One thing I would add to this from a liberal arts perspective. Music Majors will practice 20-40 hours a week depending on their commitment to improving. I'm sure artists will spend the same amount of time, if not more, drawing/painting.

All of you faggots are being outworked by libtards

Because if you want to do something like music or art, you have to be good enough at what you to do to stand out if you want to make good money. It's an all or nothing game, whereas traditional careers are more forgiving of mediocrity and some even reward it.

Actually I'm an architectural technologist at a construction company.

Niggers I study an hour a day atmost and about 5 hours a day during exam season