How does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

How does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

Yes.

No.

Americans sure love their science denial

Yes, burn all the coal and oil, BURN EVERYTHING

Jesus fucking christ

So the consensus is "maybe."

I actually read that with higher temps soy and corn will probably grow better and more plentiful in the US Midwest.

Either way these people should be killed for crimes against humanity.

Times of uncertainty bring forth contrarianism and quackery.

*times of certainty allow quacks to rise up

We need an american genocide right now.

The benefit we get from increased atmospheric CO2 will not counteract the cost

I'm going to say this plainly. Climate change is a program to retain US hegemony. It's entirely on purpose and will not slow down. I'm sure you know who's behind it. Protip: it isn't poor people in West Virginia.

it has a tree

>trees are literally carbon neutral fuel
>ban wood burning stoves
>muh solar
lel

>shill for renewables all day on your radio/television program / editorials
>people decide to put up wind turbines
>best place is the ocean
>the ocean you as a well-paid shill consider "your view"
>block construction of it
lel

I can't wait for climate change to kill all the fucking useless scum on this planet, if we can't have a good ebola run might as well have a flood/drought/whatever.

Nuclear is the only way tbqh
And to kill non-believers

There are other ways of combating global warming besides CO2 reduction; Marine Cloud Brightening & Stratospheric Sulfur Aerosol injection look promising; both could stop the warming effect at cost a single decent size nation could afford & can be reversed if other issues come up.

Oil industries are pretty clever

Im hoping anti biotic resistance gets too far ahead before a replacement is found and kills all the retards

we're overdue for some serious shit inb4 gambler's fallacy

There will be more plant biomass due to the increased photosynthesis, but since plant protein production, nutrients in the soil, etc. remain unchanged, it will mean nothing but having to eat more of the same plant in order to get the equivalent amount of nutrients as before.