"worlds best math bot"

"worlds best math bot"

is the answer like 3 or 4?

Why would you ever use anything besides Mathematica?

it's not like the "answer" is any more simplified

its literally equal to pi

Pi. Consider the MacLaurin series for sin(x)/x and its Weierstrass product. Alternatively Fourier series can be used.

which makes it more simple how, because you used one meaningless symbol instead of 2

Hurr Durr look at me

A series is not a summation.

>meaningless symbol
what is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter

I can start computing the sum of inverse squares by hand pretty easily to get arbitrary accuracy of this number. Calculating digits of pi without knowing that summation I wouldn't know where to begin, I'd have to find some other summation to use.

A nonexistant value, since circles dont exist

I got sqrt(6). Fight me.

>circles dont exist
[math]\mathbb{Q}/\mathbb{Z}[/math]

Show me one, or even define one accurately

>define one accurately
A circle is a two-dimensional group of points in Euclidean space that are all equidistant from one other point in said space.

Given a point p, a circle of radius r is the set of all points x such that |x-p|=r.
Now, do circles exist in "real life?" Probably not, but I'd argue that 2 doesn't exist there either.

nice triplets

Cant argue with that.

is { (-1,0), (1,0), (0,-1), (0,1)} a circle ?

>he needs Mathematica for [math]\sqrt{6\, \zeta\left(2\right)}[/math]

A circle is what you get if you take an arbitrary point and reflect it on every line through the origin. I almost pulled a muscle trying to avoid definitions that could be connected to circles in any way.

>circles dont exist

typical finitist

mate the point of the thread was that some solvers couldn't do it, hence the guy showing Mathematica could